Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(01-21-2020, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The vast majority of previous winners were dual threat QBs and none of them came close to setting the passing records Burrow has. 

He could flame out like the rest, but i'm willing to roll with him and see where it goes. 

Of your two responses to my comment, this one is the better argument.  
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 02:23 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2
                  I was going to come on here and give the OP some shit about being 1 and done, or choking worse than (insert family relation here).

But I don't have to, as I can plainly see E A Poe and his ratbirds have been smeared all over this thread beginning to end.

Nice job fellas...

Nothing worse than a Raven having to eat mass amounts of crow
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 03:37 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Nothing worse than a Raven having to eat mass amounts of crow

WhoDey2  Agreed. Except maybe "the Beast" having to eat major amounts of... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:00 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: If your team was in the tournament I would be more than happy to "acknowledge". If your team didn't make the tournament...or even have a winning season, then you are a waste of space and not worthy of any kind of acknowledgement. On the flip side, feel free to acknowledge that your team was pathetic. I'm all ears.

Your team was in the playoffs? You would think the team with the best regular season record would at least show up instead of laying a giant egg. Talk about pathetic.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 03:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, but the Bengals were 8-8 the year BEFORE they drafted Palmer.  They weren't as sucky as they normally were before adding him to the equation.  Thus, he doesn't fit the description of a great college player drafted by a downright lousy team.  

2-14 the year before that. They did add some decent parts a couple years before and leading up to drafting Carson. 

The 2-14 Bengals this year, i don't believe, were really a 2-14 team, talent-wise. 

Burrow will have some parts in place, including who is drafted this year along with him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 03:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Of your two responses to my comment, this one is the better argument.  

Well, the other one was just for dramatic effect.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 03:37 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Nothing worse than a Raven having to eat mass amounts of crow

Cannibals!!!

I knew there was something sketchy about that town...

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 05:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Your team was in the playoffs? You would think the team with the best regular season record would at least show up instead of laying a giant egg. Talk about pathetic.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

You should go find a Ravens game day thread and read it.

Fuuuuuuuunny.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:09 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Raven fans are consecutive Bengals Board AFCN smack talk champions. Get over your butthurt and accept reality. 

I own you until September 2020, Little Faulker. Don't throw away your first NFL draft pick on a flop like the Browns have a history of doing.

Mooning Mooning Mooning Who's your smack daddy?

So what exactly does being the #1 seed mean if you get punted by a guy who was sent packing by the Miami Dolphins?

0-16, 2-14, 12-4, when you don't win a playoff game the season ends the same...failure.

You would be best served to just admit your over-hyped team wasn't all that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 02:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So what exactly does being the #1 seed mean if you get punted by a guy who was sent packing by the Miami Dolphins?

0-16, 2-14, 12-4, when you don't win a playoff game the season ends the same...failure.

You would be best served to just admit your over-hyped team wasn't all that.

In all fairness ...

... Derrick Henry never played for the Dolphins.  
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 04:42 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2
                   Yes, yes, yes, yes, we had a horrible season.  Now feel free to acknowledge that your end all, be all QB and the other Ratbirds choked under the bright lights. I'm all ears...

Do all of you losers have poor reading comprehension skills? You quoted my post and responded to it as if you did not understand the words. Do yourself a favor and read it again...slowly and multiple times. Even though the whole quote applies, I recommend that you pay particular attention to the very first sentence.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:38 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Do all of you losers have poor reading comprehension skills? You quoted my post and responded to it as if you did not understand the words. Do yourself a favor and read it again...slowly and multiple times. Even though the whole quote applies, I recommend that you pay particular attention to the very first sentence.

We reject the notion that the quality of one's smack is determined by the success of their team.  The very idea makes smack boring and kind of pointless, much like your smack.  

Since you're into reading opening sentences slowly and multiple times, I suggest you do so with that one.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: We reject the notion that the quality of one's smack is determined by the success of their team.  The very idea makes smack boring and kind of pointless, much like your smack.  

Since you're into reading opening sentences slowly and multiple times, I suggest you do so with that one.  

I put your post through the Google smack talk translator and this is the result: "My team sucked so damn bad this year that I don't have any football smack and can only offer deflections and lame-ass name-calling. However, if my team would have won the division and made the playoffs you can believe I would be talking football smack. Sadly, I can't."

Shaddup, fool. I make the rules on what qualifies as good smack/bad smack. You need to respect the back-to-back Bengals Board AFCN Smack Talk Champion.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 05:56 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I put your post through the Google smack talk translator and this is the result: "My team sucked so damn bad this year that I don't have any football smack and can only offer deflections and lame-ass name-calling. However, if my team would have won the division and made the playoffs you can believe I would be talking football smack. Sadly, I can't."

Shaddup, fool. I make the rules on what qualifies as good smack/bad smack. You need to respect the back-to-back Bengals Board AFCN Smack Talk Champion.

Hmm...interesting...

You not only aren't a mod which means...no you make no rules here, but you also don't support the board, nor do you post consistently and most importantly, you smack like a 12 year old.

So, in short... no you do not make the rules.

[Image: good-day-sir.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:25 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In all fairness ...

... Derrick Henry never played for the Dolphins.  

Details.....   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 05:56 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I put your post through the Google smack talk translator and this is the result: "My team sucked so damn bad this year that I don't have any football smack and can only offer deflections and lame-ass name-calling. However, if my team would have won the division and made the playoffs you can believe I would be talking football smack. Sadly, I can't."

Good luck to the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Er...wait.
Reply/Quote

It started out showing a slight improvement, but then you fell back on the same old same old.  

Here's the thing man - you've hung your hat on the success of your team.  And by that logic you're now just another loser.  One that had a better regular season, but a loser nonetheless.  So either get with the program and show some smack with a little wit, or slither out of here like you usually do when the Ravens are done.  

Also, I may have insulted your smack, but I never actually called you a name.  You can’t even smack accurately.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:38 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Do all of you losers have poor reading comprehension skills? You quoted my post and responded to it as if you did not understand the words. Do yourself a favor and read it again...slowly and multiple times. Even though the whole quote applies, I recommend that you pay particular attention to the very first sentence.

I'll make this easy for you. 

Smack talk doesn't begin and end with how a team does in the regular season. Smack talk happens week in and week out, in season and out of season. You can smack a fan for his/her teams performance or for a particular player or for what you think their team is going to do or not do--and even more (if you're creative enough). 

You can't come in, claim your team is going to win the division and when they do, claim that you're the smack talk champion. It doesn't work like that anywhere on planet earth, or on any other habitable planets in the universe. 

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 09:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll make this easy for you. 

Smack talk doesn't begin and end with how a team does in the regular season. Smack talk happens week in and week out, in season and out of season. You can smack a fan for his/her teams performance or for a particular player or for what you think their team is going to do or not do--and even more (if you're creative enough). 

You can't come in, claim your team is going to win the division and when they do, claim that you're the smack talk champion. It doesn't work like that anywhere on planet earth, or on any other habitable planets in the universe. 

What's it like to spend an entire season with basically zero football smack talk, while posting 10,000 times and creating 90 threads about nothing on a football smack forum? You did attempt to talk a little smack about Baker "Big Money" Manziel, but that turned out to backfire on you considering the Browns won many more games than your team did. Your "smack" this season was one big episode of lame pettiness. For crying out loud, you were punked by Browns fans! How sad is that? 

Don't tell me how smack talk works. I am the 2018-2019 Bengals Board AFCN world smack talk champion. I dictate to you how the smack talk works. You are not doing it right!

I own you until September 2020, Little Faulker. Who's your smack daddy?  Mooning

Respect the champion! Walk on home, boy!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 10:48 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Don't tell me how smack talk works. 

Trollin. Badly. 

Is there anything you do well? Seriously, you suck at smack and not only that, you don't know how it works and you suck at trolling. 

Everything you've done here is wrong and bad. 

Hmm. I'm not even mad. Seeing how bad you are at everything, makes me feel sorry for you. 

I've decided that from this point on i will be nice to you because you exhibit low self-esteem and the vitriol you put down screams a bad home life. I don't know, maybe physical abuse...mental abuse...or maybe those close to you just ignore and don't include you. 

You have my sympathies, homie! Maybe one day we can have a beer together and laugh about the time we used to be mortal enemies. 

Hugs XOXOXOXO

Reply/Quote