Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(09-29-2020, 04:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think it's odd to not entertain the absurdity that Trump rants about. 

Im holding out hope that he insists Biden is a pod person or some sort of cyborg.  Hey, he's still going to stack the Supreme Court so who cares how crazy he acts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 04:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My God people.  I was just trying to have a little fun, ffs.    

What is fun about dodging a question when you don't have an answer?

But now that you have been called out on it why not continue to refuse to answer and throw out some red herring about Clinton and Biden?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 04:30 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hilarious

See what you’re doing right now? You’re talking about some stupid bullshit Trump made up instead of actual election issues. That’s exactly what Trump wants Biden to do.

Normal people don’t take drug tests or submit to cavity checks because a known liar told more lies to detract from the real issues. That’s not weird. That’s normal behavior.

Submitting to that stupid shit allows Trump to set the agenda. Submitting to it won’t prove anything, just like when Obama released his birth certificate didn’t prove anything when Trump lied about that, too.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 04:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My God people.  I was just trying to have a little fun, ffs.    

Ya, It's all Trumps fault.  Everything is Trumps fault.  Hillary was awesome and if only the Dems had won everything the world would be a blissful utopia filled with rainbows, unicorns and puppies.  Biden is super duper perfectly awesomeness also.   ThumbsUp  

All good.

Some people just take the assault on our democracy seriously and wish others would do the same. The highest elected official in our country shouldn't be clown out there trying to entertain people and should have a little more self awareness than a middle school bully.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 05:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: See what you’re doing right now?  You’re talking about some stupid bullshit Trump made up instead of actual election issues. That’s exactly what Trump wants Biden to do.

Normal people don’t take drug tests or submit to cavity checks because a known liar told more lies to detract from the real issues.  That’s not weird. That’s normal behavior.

Submitting to that stupid shit allows Trump to set the agenda. Submitting to it won’t prove anything, just like when Obama released his birth certificate didn’t prove anything when Trump lied about that, too.

Right. If Trump tells people Biden is on drugs they aren't going to trust any drug test that says he isn't. 

I'll save us some time. Biden is full of untraceable drugs that make him a good debater and he has an invisible earpiece feeding him all the right answers.  And if he sucks in the debate there is no trickery involved whatsoever. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 05:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right. If Trump tells people Biden is on drugs they aren't going to trust any drug test that says he isn't. 

I'll save us some time. Biden is full of untraceable drugs that make him a good debater and he has an invisible earpiece feeding him all the right answers.  And if he sucks in the debate there is no trickery involved whatsoever. 

I’m sure if Trump’s doctor will prescribe hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic then he’ll prescribe Trump any PED Trump wants. Frankly, he needs all the help he can get mentally.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 05:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m sure if Trump’s doctor will prescribe hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic then he’ll prescribe Trump any PED Trump wants. Frankly, he needs all the help he can get mentally.

Also, Trump is only 3 years younger than Biden but his increased BMI, high strung nature, and proclivity to engage im risky sexual behavior makes me wonder why people are so sure Biden is more of a drop-dead risk in the next 4 years.

I honestly don't know Biden's medical history though. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 05:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Also, Trump is only 3 years younger than Biden but his increased BMI, high strung nature, and proclivity to engage im risky sexual behavior makes me wonder why people are so sure Biden is more of a drop-dead risk in the next 4 years.

I honestly don't know Biden's medical history though. 

Well we now he had asthma when his number came up for Vietnam. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 05:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we now he had asthma when his number came up for Vietnam. 

Well he still ain't no fortunate son!  But on a serious note is that chronic or just draft dodging?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well he still ain't no fortunate son!  But on a serious note is that chronic or just draft dodging?

Well, asthma can be definitively diagnosed with objective testing in most cases and can definitely be disqualifying for military service permanently. “Bone spurs” on the other hand, in and of themselves aren’t disqualifying for military service. Bone spurs are usually related to another medical condition such as plantar fasciitis. Approximately, 80% of calcaneal bone spurs are asymptomatic. In the remaining 20%, PF can be disqualifying for military service temporarily which is usually weeks to months. Since bone spurs are degenerative in nature, you don’t see them very often in the 18-22 y/o demographic.

TLDR, it’s a helluva lot easier to fake bone spurs than asthma.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, asthma can be definitively diagnosed with objective testing in most cases and can definitely be disqualifying for military service permanently.  “Bone spurs” on the other hand, in and of themselves aren’t disqualifying for military service. Bone spurs are usually related to another medical condition such as plantar fasciitis. Approximately, 80% of calcaneal bone spurs are asymptomatic. In the remaining 20%, PF can be disqualifying for military service temporarily which is usually weeks to months. Since bone spurs are degenerative in nature, you don’t see them very often in the 18-22 y/o demographic.

TLDR, it’s a helluva lot easier to fake bone spurs than asthma.

I appreciate the insight.  I'm thinking more about which is the bigger drop dead risk and less about which is the more skilled draft dodger. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well he still ain't no fortunate son!  But on a serious note is that chronic or just draft dodging?

It keeps you from holding the conch shell. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It keeps you from holding the conch shell. 

Hmm a reference to a work where the uninformed and frenzied mob silences unpopular logic?  Is this apt?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I appreciate the insight.  I'm thinking more about which is the bigger drop dead risk and less about which is the more skilled draft dodger. 

We would need to know more about Trump’s middle of the night visit to Walter Reed “to get an early start of his physical” to judge. But, even then, his “doctors” are lying through their teeth with their “reports.”
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm a reference to a work where the uninformed and frenzied mob silences unpopular logic?  Is this apt?

Yes

Biden=Piggy

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 06:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes

Biden=Piggy

Because during the past four years America has become The Lord of the Flies; a story about a group of “boys stranded an uninhabited island and their disastrous attempt to govern themselves.” Along with their subsequent indictments, convictions, and presidential pardons.
Reply/Quote
Is today the first day to vote in Ohio in person? I live by the BoE and there were people everywhere and a long line. Why is everyone so anxious to vote, and stand in longer lines than they'd probably face on election day?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Exactly one month until I can check "Biden/Harris."

Literally counting down the days.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Exactly one month until I can check "Biden/Harris."

I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Exactly one month until I can check "Biden/Harris."

Check them for what?
Reply/Quote