Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Presidential Election
(06-13-2020, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: No Trump supporter can ever use the "Biden can't speak" attack.  Ever.

How about a Biden supporter that has slammed Trump throughout his Presidency for the same thing? Are we going to allow that to continue?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-13-2020, 10:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How about a Biden supporter that has slammed Trump throughout his Presidency for the same thing? Are we going to allow that to continue?

So long as Trump responds to national crises with incoherent rambling, Yes.

Why would we NOT??
(06-13-2020, 03:03 PM)Dill Wrote: So long as Trump responds to national crises with incoherent rambling, Yes.

Why would we NOT??

Cause dude said folks are allowed to slam Biden's delivery. I was just wondering if it held true for both sides. 

(06-13-2020, 03:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cause dude said folks are allowed to slam Biden's delivery. I was just wondering if it held true for both sides. 

That's so cute.

Got you "not defending Trump, just saying" shirt on?

If someone attacks Biden for the way he speaks while defending Trump they don't have a leg to stand on.

But I am SURE that upset the Trump defenders.  Sorry. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-13-2020, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's so cute.

Got you "not defending Trump, just saying" shirt on?

If someone attacks Biden for the way he speaks while defending Trump they don't have a leg to stand on.

But I am SURE that upset the Trump defenders.  Sorry. Mellow

So it's not about "allowed" but about logical consistency.  I get it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/19/trump-threatens-protesters-the-day-before-his-tulsa-rally.html

Trump took today to tweet this threat:

"Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

The President is threatening violence against protestors.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-19-2020, 12:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/19/trump-threatens-protesters-the-day-before-his-tulsa-rally.html

"Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Deplorables threatening lowlifes like the sharks versus the jets...finally the dual party system is seen for what it is.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-concha-says-biden-campaign-wants-handpicked-questions-no-challenges-from-reporters
(06-19-2020, 01:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-concha-says-biden-campaign-wants-handpicked-questions-no-challenges-from-reporters

At least we won't have to hear Biden calling questions he doesn't like and the people who ask them "nasty."
(06-19-2020, 01:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-concha-says-biden-campaign-wants-handpicked-questions-no-challenges-from-reporters

Smart strategy.  Just set back and watch Trump keep cutting his own throat.

There will be Presidential debates before the election.  Plenty of chances to see Biden speak in public on policy issues.
(06-19-2020, 12:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/19/trump-threatens-protesters-the-day-before-his-tulsa-rally.html

Yeah, that should stop them, lol.  I heard someone say the other day, and I'm paraphrasing: "don't threaten ideologically motivated people".  I agree with this statement.  Anyone motivated by real anger and ideology is going to take this moronic threat as a personal invite.  I think there are plenty of people out there at this point that have less concern for their own personal safety than the cause they are fighting for.  

If this idiot goes into Tulsa and has cops start gassing/beating nonviolent protestors, it won't go well for him.  He's lost the narrative and seems intent on self destructing and taking the Republican Party with him as collateral damage.
(06-19-2020, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Smart strategy.  Just set back and watch Trump keep cutting his own throat.

There will be Presidential debates before the election.  Plenty of chances to see Biden speak in public on policy issues.

That and the election is hardly guaranteed to go to the guy who says the least amount of stupid crap. 
(06-19-2020, 02:43 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, that should stop them, lol.  I heard someone say the other day, and I'm paraphrasing: "don't threaten ideologically motivated people".  I agree with this statement.  Anyone motivated by real anger and ideology is going to take this moronic threat as a personal invite.  I think there are plenty of people out there at this point that have less concern for their own personal safety than the cause they are fighting for.  

If this idiot goes into Tulsa and has cops start gassing/beating nonviolent protestors, it won't go well for him.  He's lost the narrative and seems intent on self destructing and taking the Republican Party with him as collateral damage.

He is playing to his base.  It got him elected last time and he hopes it will work again.

Trump is PRAYING for troublemakers to show up at this rally.  It will play right into his narrative.  

And his followers will LOVE to see them get physically abused.  They probably get off to old tapes of the '68 Democratic Convention thuggery.
(06-19-2020, 02:43 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, that should stop them, lol.  I heard someone say the other day, and I'm paraphrasing: "don't threaten ideologically motivated people".  I agree with this statement.  Anyone motivated by real anger and ideology is going to take this moronic threat as a personal invite.  I think there are plenty of people out there at this point that have less concern for their own personal safety than the cause they are fighting for.  

We're gonna have a repeat of the 1968 Democratic Convention 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-19-2020, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Smart strategy. 

Especially when your candidate it a doddering idiot who cannot think for himself. 

(06-19-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Especially when your candidate it a doddering idiot who cannot think for himself. 

A "doddering idiot" who has so far maintained discipline for a long-term strategy.
(06-19-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Especially when your candidate it a doddering idiot who cannot think for himself. 

Biden is no doddering idiot, and it is a brilliant plan even if the candidate is a genius.  Why make public appearances and take attention away from the Donald stumbling and floundering around?
(06-19-2020, 05:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Biden is no doddering idiot, and it is a brilliant plan even if the candidate is a genius.  Why make public appearances and take attention away from the Donald stumbling and floundering around?

For real? Perhaps that can be the campaign slogan. Could you possibly set the bar any lower? 

If I guy doesn't speak unscripted he won't appear to be a bigger idiot than the one speaking publicly.

What we have been reduced to is truly sad.  

Of course I was equally as disappointed when Trump refused to debate any GOP candidate that wanted to challenge him. Regardless how brilliant it was.

(06-19-2020, 05:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For real? Perhaps that can be the campaign slogan. Could you possibly set the bar any lower? 

Setting the bar to win the election is all that matters.

Like it or not (an FoxNews is currently loing their shit over this) the guy who says nothing will always look smarter than the guy saying a bunch of stupid stuff.

I mean talk about setting the bar low, "Our candidate may be saying batshit crazy stuff, but at least he can make a noise with his mouth.  What more could you possibly want from a President."
(06-19-2020, 05:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Setting the bar to win the election is all that matters.

Fair enough. I assume you'll extend to appreciation of that strategy to both sides. 

Because there's a very good chance you might see that quote again throughout the cycle.