Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Election Results Thread
(11-12-2022, 03:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So what ? The world begins and ends with you ? 

You have one vote as any other citizen of your country and obviously most of them didn't agree with you.

One of the most stupidest reply I have seen on this site.

Go read why I used the college student loan repayment bill as an example before you write your garbage. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 04:40 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: One of the most stupidest reply I have seen on this site.

Go read why I used the college student loan repayment bill as an example before you write your garbage. 

i dont wanna read thru the whole thread. were you for or against the loan relief
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 04:32 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Love it when people try to insult you with a misspelled word.  Hilarious

P.S. I weekly watch Bill Maher Popcorn and sometimes Trever Noah. I have yet to see them attack Kamala once. Not a Republican, genius I just want to watch laughs on both sides. 

P.S.+ Genius, when have you seen me trumped up Trump?  

[Image: superman-missed-the-joke.gif]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 04:47 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: [Image: superman-missed-the-joke.gif]

[Image: 27a956478f21b4aa15180e22e5a90cb1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 04:46 PM)Leon Wrote: i dont wanna read thru the whole thread. were you for or against the loan relief

I responded to a member that the young voted for the Democrats because of the loan relief.

My friend replied ...

"So we're going to rake a political party over the coals for getting votes by running on policies that voters want? "

So I wrote using your logic African Americans want reparations.

He wrote I think not. I wrote I think not loan relief. Then the idiots came under their rocks assuming I am a right-wing republican, completely ignoring that I wrote I voted for Obama with no regrets. 

My daughter starts college in two years, if we have annual loan reliefs then the Dems have my vote until her loan is paid off. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 05:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I responded to a member that the young voted for the Democrats because of the loan relief.

My friend replied ...

"So we're going to rake a political party over the coals for getting votes by running on policies that voters want? "

So I wrote using your logic African Americans want reparations.

He wrote I think not. I wrote I think not loan relief. Then the idiots came under their rocks assuming I am a right-wing republican, completely ignoring that I wrote I voted for Obama with no regrets. 

My daughter starts college in two years, if we have annual loan reliefs then the Dems have my vote until her loan is paid off. Tongue

well its no secret that folks like things that help out there pockets books. thats why the republicans should have been all over that an taking all the credit they could for it. dont know how much it played in voting but it was an easy win issue that my party threw away and i hate when they do that. i dont know why anyone wouldnt be for it since the colleges have no issue bankrupting folks just cause they can. we gotta be smarter in this country on both sides of the isle and especialy when we gotta common enemy.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 05:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: If you don't care about other people don't ask people to care about you. It's a two way street.

Never asked anyone to care about me. But I do care about other people.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 01:21 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Fixed it for you.  Wink

"Hell, I remember when Fox News was a right wing bully pulpit for aggregate media.  These days it's about the most even-keeled source of political journalism out there."

Ok. So you have been fully indoctrinated if you really believe that. That statement is comical.

I wouldn't brag too loudly about buying in to everything fox news is selling.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 05:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: "Hell, I remember when Fox News was a right wing bully pulpit for aggregate media.  These days it's about the most even-keeled source of political journalism out there."

Ok. So you have been fully indoctrinated if you really believe that. That statement is comical.

I wouldn't brag too loudly about buying in to everything fox news is selling.

Hey genius, I disagree with 30-40% of what Fox News sells.

It is the idiots [Image: karolina-machova-i-see-you.gif]   that believe the "other" news sources are valid. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 05:55 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hey genius, I disagree with 30-40% of what Fox News sells.

It is the idiots [Image: karolina-machova-i-see-you.gif]   that believe the "other" news sources are valid. 

The people on here think everyone who doesn’t agree with a leftist agenda is a toothless MAGA FOX News inhaling MyPillow hick. It clouds their vision and judgement. Most of them aren’t really even worth the time but hey, I guess it’s good clean fun.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 06:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The people on here think everyone who doesn’t agree with a leftist agenda is a toothless MAGA FOX News inhaling MyPillow hick. It clouds their vision and judgement. Most of them aren’t really even worth the time but hey, I guess it’s good clean fun.

You my friend is a Jenious.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 06:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The people on here think everyone who doesn’t agree with a leftist agenda is a toothless MAGA FOX News inhaling MyPillow hick. It clouds their vision and judgement. Most of them aren’t really even worth the time but hey, I guess it’s good clean fun.

yes sir. ive definitely got some of that. theres a couple that just follow me around an insult me. but i gotta say theres also been 2-3 guys who actualy take the time to talk to me civil even if we disagree. you can tell whos sincere and who aint. the ones who just insult are doing it cause it makes them feel superior an they need that. they guys who is willing to talk and actualy make an effort are the ones who are sincere and arent insecure with themselfs.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 01:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So we're going to rake a political party over the coals for getting votes by running on policies that voters want?  

Anyways, young people want free college and old people want a free giant wall to keep immigrants out.  Are the two sides all that different?  I see some similarities there.

[Image: 9fd54d53e4b6c1da0a9d547c4cffec1a.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 06:06 PM)Leon Wrote: yes sir. ive definitely got some of that. theres a couple that just follow me around an insult me. but i gotta say theres also been 2-3 guys who actualy take the time to talk to me civil even if we disagree. you can tell whos sincere and who aint. the ones who just insult are doing it cause it makes them feel superior an they need that. they guys who is willing to talk and actualy make an effort are the ones who are sincere and arent insecure with themselfs.

[Image: 36b523f85d1aa8457a3540bd9a3f4665.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 05:55 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hey genius, I disagree with 30-40% of what Fox News sells.

It's not that someone doesn't agree.

It's when they admit what they believe. Like people are idiots because they believe anything that isn't fox news. That let's me know exactly what they are.

I grew up watching bill o rielly and have watched fox news evolve over the years. I know what they can turn people in to when they get someone hooked.

You don't have to agree with any leftist agenda to dislike the #1 news network in America being so good at using hate, division, fear, and anger to secure an audience that thinks half the country is some evil entity out to get them.
Reply/Quote
As for the original point of the thread, it looks likely that the Dems take the Senate races in Nevada and Arizona, maintaining their majority with the VP tie-breaker. They'll still have Manchin and Sinema to contend with, but that's not new.

I wonder what the Georgia runoff will look like if this scenario comes to fruition. The GOP will have no shot at a majority no matter what the outcome is, and the Dems already have some degree of security. Will there be an impact to turnout? No idea, but word is that the Walker campaign wants to distance itself from Trump and the MAGA crowd out of raw survival instinct;.

It will be interesting to see which party loses the most energy with the lessened degree of desperation. It would be nice to see the Dems get another seat, but it would also be a real hoot to have Herschel Walker in the Senate for a term. I wonder if he and Marjorie Taylor Greene might be able to put together a super-duper freak show MAGA ticket in 2024. He could get her preggers and then pay for the abobo, all the while being super churchy while it takes shape. She could kick a journalist on the way to the clinic.

Herschel was an elite athlete. maybe they could do some CrossFit together.
Reply/Quote
Still counting here and a perfectly calm and normal response from the right.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 09:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Still counting here and a perfectly calm and normal response from the right.

Can we get that fat kid from Kenosha to come down and shoot a couple of these people?
Reply/Quote
Woohoo.

Lindsay Graham, John Kennedy, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson and the rest of the trump b4country squad won't get to be major dbags and obstruct to the max any potential productivity from the senate for the next couple years.

So what's on the agenda? Weed, abortion, border, king crab season cancelled because of population collapse in 2021 and 22 snow crab season cancelled in 22?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 06:11 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 9fd54d53e4b6c1da0a9d547c4cffec1a.jpg]

Well, the GOP is trying to argue that someone who signs that at the age of 18 is too naïve and stupid to understand what he/she is doing. Anywho, I'll pay off my loans as I always planned to, but I guess I could also say that if the government offered to bail out my business I'd be too cool to take that handout, too. People want stuff from the government, so pushing that makes more sense than pushing stuff people don't want.

(11-12-2022, 09:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Still counting here and a perfectly calm and normal response from the right.

How long before Trump tells his cult to go peacefully protest DeSantis for the next 2 years and if something happens...well....mental illness and I take no responsibility but I might pardon you when I win in 2024?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote