Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Regular Season Schedule!
AT LEAST FIVE Prime Time games!

Quote:Week 1: Sept. 11 — Pittsburgh Steelers - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 2: Sept. 18 — at Dallas Cowboys - 4:25 p.m. (CBS)

Week 3: Sept. 25 — at New York Jets - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 4: Sept. 29 (TNF) — Miami Dolphins - 8:15 p.m. (Prime Video)

Week 5: Oct. 9 — at Baltimore Ravens - 8:20 p.m. (NBC)

Week 6: Oct. 16 — at New Orleans Saints - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 7: Oct. 23 — Atlanta Falcons - 1:00 p.m. (FOX)

Week 8: Oct. 31 — at Cleveland Browns - 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)

Week 9: Nov. 6 — Carolina Panthers - 1:00 p.m. (FOX)

Week 10: Bye

Week 11: Nov. 20 — at Pittsburgh Steelers - 8:20 p.m. (NBC)

Week 12: Nov. 27 — at Tennessee Titans - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 13: Dec. 4 — Kansas City Chiefs - 4:25 p.m. (FOX)

Week 14: Dec. 11 — Cleveland Browns - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 15: Dec. 18 — at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4:25 p.m. (CBS)

Week 16: Dec. 24 — at New England Patriots (Sat) - 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

Week 17: Jan. 2 — Buffalo Bills - 8:30 p.m. (ESPN/ABC)

Week 18: Jan. 7/8 — Baltimore Ravens - TBD

LOVE THAT we open with the Steelers in the Jungle! Welcome Kenny to the league or get after Rudoloph!

I guess the Cowboys leak was wrong.

I'm liking the schedule!
Reply/Quote
12 or 13 wins.
Reply/Quote
I’m super shocked the Saints game is a 1PM game. Definitely need to bank wins early because after the bye is brutal at least on paper in May.
Reply/Quote
Missed opportunity not having Burrow and Chase @ Saints on primetime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Tough schedule but I think we can win 10 games pretty solidly if we continue the quality of play we had towards the end of last season. Definitely need to win the games we are supposed to this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Missed opportunity not having Burrow and Chase @ Saints on primetime.

I was shocked. It’s not even a 4:25 game.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:30 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Tough schedule but I think we can win 10 games pretty solidly if we continue the quality of play we had towards the end of last season. Definitely need to win the games we are supposed to this year.

We have a real shot at going 9-0 to start. Last 7 tough but 4 out of last 6 at Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Missed opportunity not having Burrow and Chase @ Saints on primetime.

Not really sure people outside of here and New Orleans care much about that. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: We have a real shot at going 9-0 to start. Last 7 tough but 4 out of last 6 at Paul Brown

Possibly. We need to be 7-2 minimum on the bye in my opinion. Dallas and Baltimore being by far our toughest opponents. Cleveland will depend on their QB play at the time.
Reply/Quote
We could realistically be 9-0 going into the bye.

Friend's dragging me out to watch NBA games, so I can't look into too much right now, but the start looks easy and brutal at the end.

If we win the games we should and stay healthy, we could be in good shape going into that final stretch.
Reply/Quote
I think it's preferable to have the softer half of the schedule first. Get to 7-2 or better by the bye, and the team will go into that tougher stretch with the mentality and confidence of a 7-2 or better team. I think that means something.
Reply/Quote
Whoa. 

Pump the brakes on a 9-0 start. 

That ain't happening.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whoa. 

Pump the brakes on a 9-0 start. 

That ain't happening.

Unlikely but we’ll be favored in 8
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:29 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Unlikely but we’ll be favored in 8

6-3 would be a good start. I wouldn't 'expect' more than that.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: AT LEAST FIVE Prime Time games!

LOVE THAT we open with the Steelers in the Jungle! Welcome Kenny to the league or get after Rudoloph!

I guess the Cowboys leak was wrong.

I'm liking the schedule!

12-5 is my prediction
Reply/Quote
This is going to be a tough schedule. I am not going to predict any wins yet as we need to take one game at a time.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
So if you exclude the mandatory Thursday night game. all the prime time games are away? That’s lame.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:40 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: So if you exclude the mandatory Thursday night game. all the prime time games are away?  That’s lame.

Nah, the Buffalo game is at home.
Reply/Quote
No clue how the season plays out..Much will depend on health especially down the stretch..Can't lose any stars for extended periods.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Missed opportunity not having Burrow and Chase @ Saints on primetime.

Brees is gone. The Saints are a mild team now.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote