Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Regular Season Schedule!
(05-14-2022, 04:34 PM)Ravage Wrote: You can't shove a West Coast, PST game to the 1pm slot. Those games are happening in PST, a 1pm EST start means they're kicking off at 10am local time, that's just not going to happen. 

You didn’t use that methodology before.

No reason this can’t be a 4 o’clock game. There are weeks where there are 4, or more 4 o clock games.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 12:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is getting insane.

If the NFL league office plays games like this I hope they get their anti-trust exemption pulled by congress.  Goodell can't not just have unlimited power to keep Watson out of the game as long as he wants without at least the due process provided under the CBA.

Two different grand juries have refused to indict Watson.  There are no civil judgements against him.  They should not be allowed to keep him from playing forever.

I'm not saying it will be a super long suspension, I just suspect we may see a long investigation that takes into next season before the suspension comes down. He'll likely play all his cheap games this season.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 05:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You didn’t use that methodology before.

No reason this can’t be a 4 o’clock game. There are weeks where there are 4, or more 4 o clock games.

Yes, I did, you didn't process it. 

I listed both Fox late games on the west coast as such "(West coast, division game)" for example. Your failure to realize that games on the West Coast happen in a different time zone is not a changing of my methodology. 
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 12:24 AM)Ravage Wrote: Yes, I did, you didn't process it. 

I listed both Fox late games on the west coast as such "(West coast, division game)" for example. Your failure to realize that games on the West Coast happen in a different time zone is not a changing of my methodology. 

Okay, no one cares about the time zones but you, obviously. It doesn’t change the point that this should be at least a 4 o’clock game. Get over yourself.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 09:44 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Okay, no one cares about the time zones but you, obviously. 

NFL doesn't schedule west coast games at 1:00 PM EST because that would be 10:00 AM PST.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 09:44 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Okay, no one cares about the time zones but you, obviously. It doesn’t change the point that this should be at least a 4 o’clock game. Get over yourself.

Yes, a massive, national sports organization that broadcasts through TV primarily, does not care about time zones. Nor do the fans of teams that play in this massive national sports organization. How silly of us to think this!

Sarcasm aside, you're being oddly defensive about this. You're wrong, and that's alright. West coast teams don't play in the 1 PM EST time slot because that would be 10 AM PST. You can verify this yourself. Go ahead and peruse the seasons and schedules of west coast teams. Note their kickoff times for home games. You won't find a single example of a 1 PM kick outside of away games. I'll provide the links for you.

49ers

Rams

Seahawks

Chargers

Raiders
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 10:55 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yes, a massive, national sports organization that broadcasts through TV primarily, does not care about time zones. Nor do the fans of teams that play in this massive national sports organization. How silly of us to think this!

Sarcasm aside, you're being oddly defensive about this. You're wrong, and that's alright. West coast teams don't play in the 1 PM EST time slot because that would be 10 AM PST. You can verify this yourself. Go ahead and peruse the seasons and schedules of west coast teams. Note their kickoff times for home games. You won't find a single example of a 1 PM kick outside of away games. I'll provide the links for you.

49ers

Rams

Seahawks

Chargers

Raiders

I understand that. That wasn’t even the main point. The point is this game being a 1 pm is a slap in the face. Anyway, carry on.
Reply/Quote