Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Addison to Minny. That's 4. I am guaranteed happy camper now.

Mayer, Murphy, Banks, Porter, Kincaid, N. Smith.

I'm not a Porter fan at all. I'd take Ringo over Porter same issues but Ringo has possible scheme versatility with his speed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Addison to Minny. That's 4. I am guaranteed happy camper now.

Mayer, Murphy, Banks, Porter, Kincaid, N. Smith.

Would be happy with Mayer, Kincaid, Nolan Smith or Murphy. I don’t mind Porters game but I just hate his dad so much. Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Idk he was just the first person to come to mind. I didn't know he was the only one.

I mean, him and Welker. But being that great in the NFL at that height is very very uncommon

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Jags pick up 160 & 240 for the swap.
Reply/Quote
Is Joey Porter, Jr. really still there?

Going into the draft the Bengals needs were identified at TE and RB. The RBs are gone, but the TEs are there. And Porter? He's top 15.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the 1 outlier ever. Ravens fans are defending the pick by name dropping Steve Smith. It's pathetic

Honestly, it's probably 50/50 on how any of these guys turn out.

Every fan base thinks they got a star. And they did get a college star, but who knows about the pros.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:59 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Exactly like I said they HOPE he is Steve Smith Sr.   Dude won't even be close to that

Give him a couple of seasons with Jackson's lack of touch and Andrews hogging the ball and just like Hollywood Brown he will get frustrated and want out. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:00 AM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Would be happy with Mayer, Kincaid,  Nolan Smith or Murphy. I don’t mind Porters game but I just hate his dad so much. Lol

That is completely understandable. 
Reply/Quote
Wow Giants traded 2 other picks to swap spots.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
More wide receivers more... lmao
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:59 PM)TheFan Wrote: No other WR 5'9 has ever been good. You fool. 

Wes Welker, but I generally agree. 5'9 receivers usually arent great

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Banks.
Reply/Quote
We already have Kincaid in Irv Smith Jr. ffs
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:00 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Right? Like what's the point? 

You hear someone else is wanting to move into the pick
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All I can say is if a top 15 player is at pick 28, he’s a bengal
Reply/Quote
Buf moved up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Strange. I figured the Giants were one of the teams who would go TE.
Reply/Quote
Bills just traded up.
Reply/Quote
Damn Giants took Banks Sad he was another fav of mine. lol
and Buff will take.... DL Tongue
Reply/Quote
Damn was hoping Banks would slide..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote