Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Raiders on the clock
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh wow Sam LaPorta over Mayer, Washington, and Musgrave.

Sam LaPorta Yards after Catch is important. They all want that full back/wr style receiving TE.

Mayer can’t block and Washington has little pass catching reference
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Raiders up to something.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:25 PM)jj22 Wrote: Three rookie QB’s for the AFCS

Levis won't be starting. He will sit behind Tannehill for at least this season.
Reply/Quote
LaPorta before Mayer.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mayer can’t block and Washington has little pass catching reference

Mayer is twice the blocker Laporta is but not nearly as good with the ball in his hands.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Washington could plummet here. Mayer IDK.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: Another place where fan rankings and team rankings were different.

If it were as easy as using Kipers rankings, every team would draft well.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:26 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Raiders just moved up.

They need to replace Waller...another TE off the board?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:26 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The lions seem to pick every pick we need ahead of us.... weird.

That was not a pick we needed.
Reply/Quote
Come on Raiders, take Hooker.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Mayer. Had a feeling.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Here come the TE run

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Mayer is twice the blocker Laporta is but not nearly as good with the ball in his hands.

That is in total disagreement with the staff
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Mayer to Raiders. TE run?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:29 PM)pally Wrote: They need to replace Waller...another TE off the board?

Hope they take Mayer!
Reply/Quote
They get their TE. Raiders gonna raid.
Reply/Quote
Rumours are Washington is crocked (That’s something wrong with him medically in case anyone was about to check google)

Still a few more TE’s I’d be happy with no need to panic yet.
Reply/Quote
TE run underway.
Reply/Quote
Let's use the 2nd round pick to give Lou more defensive toys.
Reply/Quote