Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2023, 08:26 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Thank goodness LaPorta is off the board!

He is someone the Bengals wanted, apparently. Me, too. 
Reply/Quote
Tobin watchin his draft board waiting for BPA to drop to him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Let's use the 2nd round pick to give Lou more defensive toys.

Ok....  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Unless the Bengals move up, who knows what will be available to them. They can use a CB, need a 3T and desperately need to retool the RB room. Hav e to see what is there unless they suddenly get aggressive.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Let's use the 2nd round pick to give Lou more defensive toys.

Bengals have never taken defense in the 1st and 2nd rounds in back to back drafts.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke and Co smash another drought.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
We need more QBs, DEs, LBs, and safeties to go!
Reply/Quote
PFN let me find LaPorta in the fourth round pretty consistently. Why couldn't that be real life?! Smh
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:28 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Levis won't be starting. He will sit behind Tannehill for at least this season.

They took that qb from Liberty too that fell last year.
Reply/Quote
I suppose the Rams Steve Avila pick wasn't of much concern to Duke.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke and Co smash another drought.

I'm in the "in Duke and Zac I trust" camp. 
Reply/Quote
Avila to Rams. I liked him a LOT. 1st guard before Torrence. Interesting.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They took that qb from Liberty too that fell last year.

The Levis pick seems to indicate they saw all they needed to of Malik Willis and if he sticks it will be on the practice squad. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They took that qb from Liberty too that fell last year.

Yeah, they soured on him quickly. Rumors are that pick also played in role in Robinson getting fired as GM.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hall to Seattle. There we go. More DEs, please.
Reply/Quote
Falcons just moved up.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Falcons trade with Colts.
Reply/Quote
cant wait to see HOF'er AJ Green announce our 2nd Rounder.........i will always love that guy........humble and awesome
Reply/Quote

I would be happy with a DT or CB in the 2nd round
Reply/Quote
OT Gone.
Reply/Quote
Atlanta took Bergy he will be the LG for them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote