Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2023, 11:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are pouty Frank, I am not pouty. Mellow

Darnell Washington please....

ew, terrible pick

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At RB, i like Abanikanda who compares to Pacheco. Should be there in 4th.

Not even close. He compares more to Mixon.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dude we are so close to getting Washington I'm freaking out
Reply/Quote
Ordinarily I would not be advocating strongly for drafting for need but watching the offense struggle because of the lack of talent at RB last season was painful. Watching teams sit in 2 high secure in the knowledge we could not punish them for it was painful. And knowing that this franchise FINALLY has a real chance to win it all (which after all is the entire point of having a franchise) but trips over itself because of holes it could easily fill is frustrating.

So yes, draft for need. Trade up. Do whatever is needed to win now.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Would love to know the Bengals actual plan at RB and what they want to do with Mixon. They know what they want, but we are all just guessing. It's fascinating to me.

Plan seems to be that he's the starter.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Not even close. He compares more to Mixon.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/israel-abanikanda/32004142-4115-9567-2e24-0eab29f6a4b9
Reply/Quote
Achane gone.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
10 picks left.

D. Jones, Washington, Wypler, Kuntz, Abanikanda, Scott, Ika, Zavala, Adebewore.

I wouldn't hate Bigsby or Johnson.

If you wanna go CB again, Moss & Ringo.

We are at the point where I do not care about Washington's knees or Jones skipping a workout.

Moss gone though I doybtcwe double dip.
Reply/Quote
Achane gone. Bengals siting on their hands and watching the board dry up.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
another RB gone
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Would love to know the Bengals actual plan at RB and what they want to do with Mixon. They know what they want, but we are all just guessing. It's fascinating to me.

It has definitely been the weirdest offseason story for us. I can't even fathom the pay cut idea for him now. He has zero reason to do it.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
RB choices getting thin.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hey guys, Carman is good because.....HE JUST IS, OK!?!?

It's not about Carman "being good". It's about him competing and winning a job. No one is saying hand the job to Carman. 

If he comes in, plays really well, and wins the RT job...then what?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Achane to Miami. Scatback only. I would have been OK with him.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: LG can be upgraded. He isnt good. A guy like Torrance wouldve made the line better, and wouldve made Volson a back up. A damn good back up. But Volson isnt good. He's not flat out bad, but he's replacement level. 

Carman has you all fooled lmao Year 3 as a back up coming uo!

The biggest knock on Torrence is that he can only play RG. You just can't move everyone to a different position. I do agree that Volston can be upgraded.

My guy Achane is gone now. Changes focus to Chase Brown
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Plan seems to be that he's the starter.

I hope not - that is the equivalent of saying they have no interest in hoisting the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/prospects/israel-abanikanda/32004142-4115-9567-2e24-0eab29f6a4b9

Yea doesnt make it any less of a bad comparison Paecho is all contact balance and that isnt Abanikanda who is more speed size but lacking vision like Mixon.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Would we take another db if Ringo fell? Not saying we should. Just wonder if we would.

This might be an acceptable spot for Duncan, too.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Plan seems to be that he's the starter.

Which is wild to me. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:19 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: another RB gone

I am fine waiting another Round or not taking one. 

Abanikanda, Bigsby, Johnson, Brown. 

Or work a deal for Swift with Detroit. Or signing Elliot. 

I don't wanna getvlocked into a spot. 
Reply/Quote