Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
My wild guess the Bengals are finally going offense here in the 4th. Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They are killing it so far in my opinion.  

(04-29-2023, 02:20 PM)matmaven Wrote: Agree.  4 defensive players incl. 3 from UGA defense at great values when they picked them and add Swift.  They are winning the draft so far.

Wouldn't have touched Jalen Carter with a 10ft pole if I were a GM. I just can't see that going well.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My wild guess the Bengals are finally going offense here in the 4th.  Big Grin

Not a TE or RB went in the 4th, so if they want those positions, they have their choice.
Reply/Quote
Duncan or Whyle?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I still can't believe Tucker went ahead of him.

Tucker was a little bit better as a field stretcher and Scott was better at the first level. That's why I expected Scott to slide a little bit because he's small at 5'10 177 for a middle of the field receiver. But once he has the ball he is like a scat back.

Edit: They went to commercial at the JAX pick so they wont for the Bengals surprise there lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Sometimes getting a guy later than expected isn’t “value.”

Every Georgia Bulldog other than Broderick Jones has slid. Character concerns and and name value inflation.

Every NFL GM had chances to take those guys and passed. 2 or 3 times in some cases.

Agreed. I think Carter will disappoint, and it has zero to do with the crash. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: Not a TE or RB went in the 4th, so if they want those positions, they have their choice.

Roschon Johnson went this round.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:20 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Mallory cannot block, but he is a very good receiver. Kincaid light.

At this point in the draft you are not going to get a TE that does everything great.  Mallory is great catching the ball and has speed.  We could use him
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:25 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Duncan or Whyle?

Cool with both
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Wypler or Scott.

Though I'd be fine with TE (Kuntz, Whyle, Mallory), Abanikanda, Brooks, or another WR. Or even CB again.
Reply/Quote
Well, they get their returner.
Reply/Quote
Charlie Jones is super productive, decently athletic (7.70 RAS, 4.43 40 yard dash, 6.84 3 cone, 4.15 shuttle)...and super old. He'll turn 25 in October of his rookie year.

I like his profile as a slot receiver and return man though.
Reply/Quote
Charlie Jones, WR
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I would have liked DeAndre Swift. Probably would have cost us a 4th.

Yeah, swapping 7th rounders and a 5th rounder got that done.

Should have done it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
At least it was an offensive player.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My wild guess the Bengals are finally going offense here in the 4th.  Big Grin

Nailed it!   I am the draft prediction king!     Hilarious

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How the hell does a guy named Stetson not go to the Cowboys by default?

The biggest question ever when it came to names and teams was why didn’t the New Jersey Devils (BOOOO!!!!) ever trade for Miroslav Satan???

(oh, and f**k the Devils)
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: At least it was an offensive player.

You know it's disappointing when you begin a sentence with " At least...."
Reply/Quote
I like it. Hopefully he can become a solid WR4 for us and contribute on ST’s. Woulda went OL or TE but I did like Jones as a prospect.
Reply/Quote
The pick was outstanding.

The selection was a good one too. I like Jones.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote