Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2023, 06:03 PM)Nepa Wrote: Your desire to inject politics into this sports thread is way out of line.

It was a joke and not really a political statement. Personally I’m thrilled the Bengals have fans in Europe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:10 PM)jj22 Wrote: Losivas was in for a visit. Good swing in this round.

Morrison mentioned that the visit lasted a long time. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:01 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I like Losivas but I would rather had Kuntz at that spot.  Kuntz was a 4 star recruit who had offers from Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State.  He chose Penn State before eventually transferring to ODU.

Kuntz ran an official 4.55 40-yard Dash at the combine, and he's 6'7''. He's raw and made just 15 starts, this is why he was projected as a third day pick. Still hoping we take a gamble on him.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Someone who can play TE and punt

That would make everyone here happy!

Tim Tebow?
Reply/Quote
Kuntz at TE, Turk at P or McBride at RB would be good picks. I think at this point Kuntz and Turk could help this team the most.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think this draft proves one single thing:

The Bengals do not value TE at all.

Like, they may never draft a TE ever again while Zac is the head coach levels of not valuing them haha.

The last two drafts were pretty deep drafts at TE, and we passed on them over and over and over again.

In hindsight, it's kind of funny that so many experts were projecting a TE high to us. That won't happen again haha.

And to think his second pick ever was a huge stretch at TE.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s get back to the draft please.  Who do we want at #217?

I'm still on Moro Ojomo, Zach Kuntz, Keaton Mitchell or Ivan Pace Jr. 

Cory Trice is also entricing, but I don't think CB is necessarily a need at this point.

But that hasn't stopped the Bengals yet, so if Trice is the BPA, I bet they go for him.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And to think his second pick ever was a huge stretch at TE.

The response to it must have scarred him forever haha.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think this draft proves one single thing:

The Bengals do not value TE at all.

Like, they may never draft a TE ever again while Zac is the head coach levels of not valuing them haha.

The last two drafts were pretty deep drafts at TE, and we passed on them over and over and over again.

In hindsight, it's kind of funny that so many experts were projecting a TE high to us. That won't happen again haha.

Duke Tobin said...
[Image: IMG-0143.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm still on Moro Ojomo, Zach Kuntz, Keaton Mitchell or Ivan Pace Jr. 

Cory Trice is also entricing, but I don't think CB is necessarily a need at this point.

But that hasn't stopped the Bengals yet, so if Trice is the BPA, I b
Pace would be incredible here.  He would be a special teams ace for years and a quality backup linebacker. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:13 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The response to it must have scarred him forever haha.

You…you might just be on to something here LOL
Reply/Quote
If we are allergic to TE, Trice is still there somehow.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:14 PM)rupethereitis Wrote: Pace would be incredible here.  He would be a special teams ace for years and a quality backup linebacker. 

He would excel at ST's. Doubt he would see much defense other than goal line or blitz package.  Coverage skills are very suspect.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:16 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He would excel at ST's. Doubt he would see much defense other than goal line or blitz package.  Coverage skills are very suspect.

He reminds me of Sam Mills...Nfl was different back then.
Reply/Quote
Rams jump up for Zach Evans 2 spots ahead of the Bengals that's interesting.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Please Michael Turk please
Reply/Quote
Jr. Pace or Trice would be nice…

Ok that was lame…
Reply/Quote
1 pick before us.

Kuntz, Trice, Vorhees, Bell, Korsak/Turk, Mitchell, McClendon.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 06:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Please Michael Turk please

He may not warrant a pick, could get him as a UDFA. Young Turk be free tonight.
Reply/Quote
There’s the punter
Reply/Quote