Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Bengals Free Agency/Roster Thread
(03-10-2024, 04:08 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He made the pro-bowl,,maybe 2ndxteam all-pro. He is gonna want $15 mil and has not played RT in a long time. 

I'd certainly make the call. But if I am gonna play in the $15 mil+ ballpark, I am gonna go Reader, Wilkins, L. Williams, and Onwenu first.

But opening up #18 is appealing to me. But I also think we may not get a better look at a RT prospect in the Burrow era: Latham, Fuaga, Mims, Guyton. Just pick one..

Thank you, I agree with you. 
Reply/Quote
Bradley Bozeman is now available
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2024, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bradley Bozeman is now available

He allowed 8 sacks last year and posted a 62.2 PFF grade.  Karras who is not a great Center allowed 6 sacks and posted a 67.4 grade.  Unless we can find someone significantly better than Karras, we should keep him at center.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2024, 09:11 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: He allowed 8 sacks last year and posted a 62.2 PFF grade.  Karras who is not a great Center allowed 6 sacks and posted a 67.4 grade.  Unless we can find someone significantly better than Karras, we should keep him at center.

Yikes, those sound like Kyle Cook sort of numbers...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yes please to Arik Armstead. Rock On

BTW, as much as Bfine likes to act like he is better than Volson, his best game of his career was against Armstead. Mellow

Shows Volson has upside even if most want to write him off.
Reply/Quote
Isn't Armstead often injured though? I seem to remember us wanting him the last time he was available but the gripe on him was he couldn't play a whole season?

If so, noooooo thank you!
Reply/Quote
I could see us signing a Samuel or Mooney at wr.
Reply/Quote
Armstead is certainly up there with Williams & Wilkins.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:09 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Isn't Armstead often injured though? I seem to remember us wanting him the last time he was available but the gripe on him was he couldn't play a whole season?

If so, noooooo thank you!

No more so than Tee Higgins from what I know.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:12 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I could see us signing a Samuel or Mooney at wr.

I would not prioritize WR in FA. It is a deep draft. Rd 2 or Rd 3 easy. Plus  Jones and Iosivas are already here. 

But if a great value is staring us in the face, maybe. Or if ee have $$ left over or whiff on DTs. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2024, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bradley Bozeman is now available

His ship has already sunk. He's been terrible the last 2 years no thanks !
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:15 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I would not prioritize WR in FA. It is a deep draft. Rd 2 or Rd 3 easy. Plus  Jones and Iosivas are already here. 

But if a great value is staring us in the face, maybe. Or if ee have $$ left over or whiff on DTs. 

Same here, get OL and DT in FA please.

We can draft WR and RB.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:14 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No more so than Tee Higgins from what I know.

Armstead is good but it would have to be a team friendly deal.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:19 AM)pulses Wrote: Armstead is good but it would have to be a team friendly deal.

For sure. I like how Katie does deals. I have faith.
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the AFCN Russell Wilson. He’s heading to Pittsburgh per Adam Schefter. The Broncos are paying most of his salary so it’s a Steeler friendly q year deal

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:19 AM)pulses Wrote: Armstead is good but it would have to be a team friendly deal.

It won't be that team friendly. He was due $17.6 and SF asked him to take a cut. He said no. They cut him. 

He is gonna want arount $17.6, I'd say. Though, there is like $10 mil in dead money. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 01:08 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: It won't be that team friendly. He was due $17.6 and SF asked him to take a cut. He said no. They cut him. 

He is gonna want arount $17.6, I'd say. Though, there is like $10 mil in dead money. 

Don't think we'll be players for him then. Maybe his former teammate Kinlaw tho??
Reply/Quote
If Tomlin can get to 9 wins with the QB’s he’s had Steelers a lock for the playoffs already with Wilson. So that is that. 6 more slots open in the AFC.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 01:11 AM)jj22 Wrote: If Tomlin can get to 9 wins with the QB’s he’s had Steelers a lock for the playoffs already with Wilson. So that is that. 6 more slots open in the AFC.

I think Wilson will struggle with AFCN defenses.

Reply/Quote