Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-27-2024, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wonder if they will have any interest in Dalton Risner.

Peat is another available, he plays both OT and guard. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 06:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oof. I’m pretty over the Carman experiment myself.

"Just wait until you need some ketchup out of a glass bottle, this guy has the know how!"
"...Should we tell Paul that they're all in plastic squeeze bottles now?"  

-The war room when they drafted Carman, probably.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do we take our International Pathways guy now?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 06:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: You can’t hate on the Steelers daft. They’ve done what we’ve struggled to do in 15 years and it’s taken them 2 drafts. Their line is set to dominate for the next 4+ years.

They probably are developing the line to roll with a Fields and RB running offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 06:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Peat is another available, he plays both OT and guard. 

Connor Williams as well I would really like to add to our OL room.
Reply/Quote
Kid from Basingstoke getting drafted haha it’s that far south he may as well be French
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 06:58 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They probably are developing the line to roll with a Fields and RB running offense.

And we built up our DT room with the 2 best run stopping Defensive Tackles in the Draft.

Good luck, we are going to stop the run this year and the stealers are going to have problems throwing the ball with Arthur Smith at OC.

Going to be fun watching the stealers acting like they can win running the ball in the new NFL.

They aren't going to get away with holding all the time anymore.
Reply/Quote
DaiJahn Anthony S
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Tory Taylor P still on the board???
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Tory Taylor P still on the board???

Hell no. He went in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
Now that is a shitty pick. Even for a 7th rounder
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:00 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Kid from Basingstoke getting drafted haha it’s that far south he may as well be French

That’s funny; despite being American I get it!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:04 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Hell no. He went in the 4th.

Yeah, it was that team's last pick so they had to reach for him, I forget the team...

McNamara is a better Punter anyways from what Ochocincos says, grab that guy next would be a good plan.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:04 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Hell no. He went in the 4th.

Oh damn
Reply/Quote
back to back Ole Miss players

one more to go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, it was that team's last pick so they had to reach for him, I forget the team...

McNamara is a better Punter anyways from what Ochocincos says, grab that guy next would be a good plan.

Bears
Reply/Quote
NFL Network running the Run Rich Run for Saint Jude stuff. You can see Big Whit working with the kids. How long do we have to wait for Whit to be Ruler of the Jungle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:07 PM)Synric Wrote: NFL Network running the Run Rich Run for Saint Jude stuff. You can see Big Whit working with the kids. How long do we have to wait for Whit to be Ruler of the Jungle.

I was wondering why our pick was taking so long. Have it on in the background.

Reply/Quote
Think my mock days are over. Just fall in love with players we never pick. Not watching college football this year and no more mocks. Can’t be mad at picks if I have no clue who they are. We really needed to knock this draft out of the park. Not sure if we even came remotely close. I like a couple of the picks but overall disappointed. Hope I’m wrong.
Reply/Quote
Safety depth is important. Welcome Daijahn Anthony!
Reply/Quote