Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-27-2024, 07:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Miami FL

Thanks brother.

(04-27-2024, 07:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mikey was looking fairly youthful in the war room as they wrapped up their draft.

As am I and looking for a brewskie... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Odd choice to take a slow safety that's going to be what, the 6th safety on the team at best? Just feels like there's other positions where depth would actually stand a small chance of making the team. Or at least go for an athletic freak who brings something to the table that you might be able to coach up.

Ultimately it's the 7th round, so whatever, but still strange.

I was hoping for Myles harden.  Rather have another cb than safety if going db.  Then Cleveland takes him a few picks later, ugh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mikey was looking fairly youthful in the war room as they wrapped up their draft.

It's because he bathes in the tears of hte fans during draft week.  It brings out that youthful glow.

RKR filled two tubs alone for him.  He'll look good as a 70 year old by the middle of the week.
Reply/Quote

He was happy thinking about stopping at Wendys on the way home.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks brother.

As am I and looking for a brewskie... Smirk

You meant *another* I hope.
(04-27-2024, 07:50 PM)Stewy Wrote: It's because he bathes in the tears of hte fans during draft week.  It brings out that youthful glow.

RKR filled two tubs alone for him.  He'll look good as a 70 year old by the middle of the week.

They’ve been flowing for sure, like the old days. The before time.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:04 PM)sandwedge Wrote: He was happy thinking about stopping at Wendys on the way home.

Orange Frosty to celebrate the draft. Wink

Reply/Quote
Nobody drafted the TE Holker?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was hoping for Myles harden.  Rather have another cb than safety if going db.  Then Cleveland takes him a few picks later, ugh.

Looks like the S we took has played plenty of snaps at CB.
Reply/Quote
C-
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I’d give this draft a C. Some projects, reaches, guys with history of injuries, and some decent picks.
Reply/Quote
I'll go ahead and say it now since I'll most likely be dead by then the Bengals just picked 10 sure fire, can't miss HOFers and you can hold me to it by the time they're all eligible for the seniors class.   If I'm wrong you can go ahead and piss on my grave since I'll probably be buried at sea.   Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Matt Lee is just about the most average C of the draft.

Getting an average player in the 7th round is great value.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You meant *another* I hope.

They’ve been flowing for sure, like the old days. The before time.

Of course, you know me all too well StoneTheCrow.  Cool

(04-27-2024, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I like it myself, fixed our weaknesses as long as we stay healthy and we added a few playmakers in Burton, All and McLachlan.

Would I of loved a RB or two? Of course but I do really like Chase Brown and Zack Moss.
Reply/Quote

That’s impossible, some people on this board says it stinks, and they would have seen way for games and tape  than the experts.
Reply/Quote

can kc, baltimore, and pittsburgh just piss off?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Some of our board experts say our draft sucked. They are never wrong.  Sarcasm
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I guess maybe I missed it, but Ravens lost starting LT, drafted a guy late round 2 and not ranked in top 10 (although I like him). They also lost both starting guards, I dd not see them replace them.

Is their OL going to be better, the same or worse in 2024?

Right now, I say worse.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 10:34 PM)BengalFanInCanada Wrote: That’s impossible, some people on this board says it stinks, and they would have seen way for games and tape  than the experts.

It is. I don't care for the experts per say but one thing I know is this team needed to get good at stopping the run and protecting 
Joe Burrow along with improving the TE room and I think they done that.

(04-27-2024, 10:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: can kc, baltimore, and pittsburgh just piss off?

Nah, Coach already told you to do that lol

(04-27-2024, 10:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Some of our board experts say our draft sucked. They are never wrong.  Sarcasm

The negative ones have been wrong since Burrow got here.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 10:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, Coach already told you to do that lol

who?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote