Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-27-2024, 10:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: who?

I would forget the guy that told me to piss off myself....
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 10:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would forget the guy that told me to piss off myself....

piss off yourself? what?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 10:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: piss off yourself? what?

Forget it.
Reply/Quote
RB's George Holani and Carson Steele both went undrafted.
I'd like to sign both.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: RB's George Holani and Carson Steele both went undrafted.
I'd like to sign both.

Same here, really like those guys.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, really like those guys.
They need to give us a job as scouts.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: They need to give us a job as scouts.

Best job ever lol 
Reply/Quote
I'm really surprised they did not draft a running back. Like shocked.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 12:05 AM)samhain Wrote: I'm really surprised they did not draft a running back. Like shocked.

Lost Mixon and signed his replacement Moss who was a leading rusher in the league for the first part of last year. I’m not shocked they like the guy they drafted last year who flashed brilliance with his limited opportunities. And we still have Trayveon and Evans.

Would have been nice. But must not have been as much of a priority as other positions. And a lot of good ones went pretty early once they started getting picked.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 01:33 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lost Mixon and signed his replacement Moss who was a leading rusher in the league for the first part of last year. I’m not shocked they like the guy they drafted last year who flashed brilliance with his limited opportunities. And we still have Trayveon and Evans.

Would have been nice. But must not have been as much of a priority as other positions. And a lot of good ones went pretty early once they started getting picked.

They need to just cut Evans. They clearly don’t like him at all. It’s a waste of a roster spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: RB's George Holani and Carson Steele both went undrafted.
I'd like to sign both.

Chiefs are signing Steele
Seahawks signing George Holani
Eagles signing Gabe Hall

Reply/Quote
Just an early warning I will be hyping up University of Kentucky's DT Deone Walker for the 2025 draft.

Walker 6'5 350 the most disruptive Defensive Tackle in college football in 2023 paired up for Kris Jenkins for the next decade in Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 02:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They need to just cut Evans. They clearly don’t like him at all. It’s a waste of a roster spot.
Agreed. That's Michigan RBs for ya!

Any UDFA RBs being brought in?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 09:35 AM)Synric Wrote: Just an early warning I will be hyping up University of Kentucky's DT Deone Walker for the 2025 draft.

Walker 6'5 350 the most disruptive Defensive Tackle in college football in 2023 paired up for Kris Jenkins for the next decade in Cincy.

I saw a 2025 mock projecting UC’s Dontay Corleone to shittsburgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 09:35 AM)Synric Wrote: Just an early warning I will be hyping up University of Kentucky's DT Deone Walker for the 2025 draft.

I'm not sure he's a realistic target since we'll be picking last in the draft.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 10:00 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Agreed. That's Michigan RBs for ya!

Any UDFA RBs being brought in?

kinda like OSU Oline.. they suck
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 12:05 AM)samhain Wrote: I'm really surprised they did not draft a running back.  Like shocked.

They have time to take one. Chase Brown on a rookie deal, Moss signed for a couple years, and then Trey who they just resigned. It's not a need right now IMO. Next year for sure though. 

Next year's draft is loaded at corner as well.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 02:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They need to just cut Evans. They clearly don’t like him at all. It’s a waste of a roster spot.

Good God I forgot about him. 

Yeah, Evans and even Carman just need to be cut - it's over. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 02:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: kinda like OSU Oline.. they suck
Yessir!
Reply/Quote