Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
My only problem with OT is the only way he plays is through injury. I understand Trent gets injured a lot, but I still want someone who will play this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints need a OT, they have none healthy.

But may be hard to pass on 2 great CB prospects.

I think Colts take a CB also.

Why is Turner dropping like a rock?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They just took Mayer last year wtf.

He is not near the guy Bowers is.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My only problem with OT is the only way he plays is through injury. I understand Trent gets injured a lot, but I still want someone who will play this year.

But you take a chance on the OT because they are the hardest non-QB position to find.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My only problem with OT is the only way he plays is through injury. I understand Trent gets injured a lot, but I still want someone who will play this year.

A guy like Barton can play center, guard and OT. 

I think Steelers are eyeing him to replace their center 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Bengals always want their OL to be versatile. I wouldn't be surprised to see them have the rookie battle with Volson for the LG spot. Also, Trent Brown tends to get injured, so we'll need someone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Why would the Raiders take Bowers when they have Mayer?
Reply/Quote
If the best defensive player in the draft is there I’m cool with not getting a lineman I’m sorry

I know this draft was perfect for one but I’m not ok taking the 5th best lineman over a chance at getting the best defensive player in the draft
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would the Raiders take Bowers when they have Mayer?

Run game and short passing

Which fits Jimmy G like a glove

It’s honestly perfect
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would the Raiders take Bowers when they have Mayer?

A lot of teams utilize 2 TEs. Both will be on the field.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:43 PM)Synric Wrote:  But you take the chance on the OT because they are the hardest non-QB position to find.

I’m not saying it’s not smart. Its just not as fun. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If Trey Hendrickson gets traded we will need a strong edge rusher.
Reply/Quote
Teams reaching badly for QBs and I love it
Raiders must have stuck to BPA regardless of position
Reply/Quote

Why would Falcons take Pennix when they have Cousins? I don't know, but if it benefits us I love it. 

Reply/Quote
Take Dallas Turner/ Jared Verse and trade Hendrickson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:42 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He is not near the guy Bowers is.

Well no shit. Still a luxury pick with all the holes that team has.

Reply/Quote
Wanting Byron Murphy for us like Mel just said
Reply/Quote
Fuaga gone. Mims or Thomas.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dang, I wanted Tali
Reply/Quote
Want an OT but if Turner is there, I couldn’t pass on him. Fuaga was one of my favorites. Sucks he’s gone.
Reply/Quote