Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
Not upset w the All pick. I wanted Stover but if All's medicals checked out, he's a legit prospect. Stover going to Houston is a problem though. He and CJ have chemistry, and they're loaded at WR.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: just become a texans fan, bro

Frank is a legend  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:31 PM)Stewy Wrote: Maybe All's history doesn't bother them because.....they researched it?

Maybe the team still doesn't value the TE position the way the fans seem to insist they must?

Just because fans disagree with the FO doesn't make the FO incompetent.

Exactly what I'm saying!

This isn't the days of Mike Brown making stupid, uninformed picks!

I also have to think that they asked Burrow and took a lot of his opinion into consideration on the tight end that he wanted to throw to.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:17 PM)phil413 Wrote: Taylor going already is bad.  That may tip their hand to take a guy like Rehkow or McNamara in the 5th.  I really wish they signed one of the few ver punters to right the ship. I get that we are saving up for extensions but bare minimum we are going to need some competition.

Reader & Townsend were big FA misses for us.
Reply/Quote
Ravens got TJ Tampa.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Ravens get another steal
Reply/Quote
Trade up for Estime before it’s too late ffs.
Reply/Quote
Ravens killing it

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I was hoping we would have gotten Guerendo.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This draft has been awful. A bunch of projects picks.

Should have been aggressive and traded up when we needed to.

At least we got a bunch of former team captains, though.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Ravens killing it

we have to outdraft these birds jj
Reply/Quote
First decent rat pick. This has not been a good draft for the rats - a CB who can't tackle, a project Tackle, a WR who can't catch and finally a halfway decent DB.
Reply/Quote

dont they always? 
Steelers looking good too if im being honest here 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: First decent rat pick. This has not been a good draft for the rats - a CB who can't tackle, a project Tackle, a WR who can't catch and finally a halfway decent DB.

C'mon Duke.......out draft these girls today
Reply/Quote

(04-27-2024, 02:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: First decent rat pick. This has not been a good draft for the rats - a CB who can't tackle, a project Tackle, a WR who can't catch and finally a halfway decent DB.

Which is it?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:42 PM)Stewy Wrote: Which is it?

Stewy is freakin hilarious
Reply/Quote
Every single player the Bengals have drafted so far was brought in for a top 30 visit.

Based on this trend, I would not be surprised if we end up taking Qwan'tez Stiggers, Avery Jones, Bayron Matos, Carson Steele, and/or Joshua Cephus at some point in the final 3 rounds.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:42 PM)Stewy Wrote: Which is it?

Mine. Objectively they have not had a good draft. A CB who is a liability in run defense, a project Tackle, a WR with speed but terrible hands and finally an okay depth DB. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:44 PM)CJD Wrote: Every single player the Bengals have drafted so far was brought in for a top 30 visit.

Based on this trend, I would not be surprised if we end up taking Qwan'tez Stiggers, Avery Jones, Bayron Matos, Carson Steele, and/or Joshua Cephus at some point in the final 3 rounds.

amazing
Reply/Quote
There goes Allen. Trade up now for Estime!
Reply/Quote