• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
Is Fred suspended?

Shocked

Hilarious LMAO

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 02:29 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Is Fred suspended?

Shocked

Hilarious  LMAO

He's gonna sue everyone in this thread, I can see it now. Freakout

Reply/Quote
Ok, since only a few people actually voted- or voted correctly - I've decided to collect all the names listed and have my assistant Betty Bristlepatch run the info through the state of the art Holic WTF-a-tron 5000 and pick the winners in each category. 

[Image: computers-miniskirts-9.png]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
I hear cheesy 70's Sy-Fy music playing in the background.......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 12:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ok, since only a few people actually voted- or voted correctly - I've decided to collect all the names listed and have my assistant Betty Bristlepatch run the info through the state of the art Holic WTF-a-tron 5000 and pick the winners in each category. 

[Image: computers-miniskirts-9.png]

Ninja

I bet Mike Brown still uses that to prepare for the draft!!
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 01:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I bet Mike Brown still uses that to prepare for the draft!!

You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 02:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.

[Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 02:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.

Mike still uses an Abacus that he bargained for at a garage sale decades ago.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

You beat me by a split second on that Abacus post.   Mine had no picture, so you win. LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

Does that represent how long Marvin is going to be our head coach?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 02:29 PM)depthchart Wrote:  You beat me by a split second on that Abacus post.   Mine had no picture, so you win. LOL

Wink

(02-02-2018, 02:53 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Does that represent how long Marvin is going to be our head coach?

God I hope not! Shocked

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's time for the 2nd Bengals Board Awards. Your picks should be based on 2017 contributions. A few new categories have been added this year as well.

Pick your favorite / most deserving in each category and after the thread runs for a few days, we'll tally the votes and name the winners. The thread is for fun purposes only, so no negative comments please.

Although this in Jungle Noise, non-Bengals fans are permitted to participate in this thread.

(Staff members are not eligible for consideration)

Enjoy!  :andy:

Sorry it took me so long to see this, thought it was another award thread about past Bengal greats.

This always pisses off people too, so sorry to anyone i forget and i will remember you later as you post.

Best Overall Contributor - Sunsetbengal but have to throw out an honorable mention to you Holic.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche, Leonardfan40, SHracerx, Harleydog, Ocho, Shady, Brad, Hoofhearted, Murdock, Bengalhawk etc
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf, Ochocincos, but there are lots of good ones, Bfine, Jpoore etc.
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Bengalzona
Best P & R Poster - Don't go on here anymore
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Eox
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Tigerteeth
Best New Member / Poster - Depthchart
Best Member Signature - Takedown

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker easily
Funniest Poster - Harleydog
Most Respectful Poster - Go Cards
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so, Royal Red Legs, The Leonard Leap honorable mention
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Uberhuber
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Pat5775
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Beaker

Best Use of Sarcasm - Philhos
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Llama
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so i will go with the guy that holds all stats as truth, Fredtoast
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Pat5775

Like i said, this really pisses people off and i will forget tons of guys that i would try and go back and find them a place.

Not enough awards for all these guys and this is just going off of my head as of this moment.
Reply/Quote
I realize this may actually be a lot of effort, but would it be feasible to just take the top 3 votes for each category then have a poll for people to vote their favorite?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - Shake & Blake

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Shake & Blake
Best NFL Draft Poster - ochocinco
Best Smack Talk Poster - rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Bengalzona
Best P & R Poster - Never go on there so I dunno
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Xenomorph
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - PackerBacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - I'm always on Twitter so rarely check them out
Best New Member / Poster - BenZoo (even though it's going on a year, still him)
Best Member Signature - Johnny

Nicest Poster - Tiger Teeth
Funniest Poster - Harley
Most Respectful Poster - Everyone is really respectful, there's only been a handful of people that haven't
Most Informative Poster (Football) - There's honestly so many to name. rfaulk, ochocincos, shake & blake, bfine, royle all come to mind
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Truck
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Not really there often
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Fred

Best Use of Sarcasm - Fred
Best Use of Gifs/Images - No idea
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Fred
Best Use of Logic / Reason - No one. Logic and reason doesn't exist on the internet

Filled it out to the best of my ability
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 03:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like i said, this really pisses people off and i will forget tons of guys that i would try and go back and find them a place.

Not enough awards for all these guys and this is just going off of my head as of this moment.

NOT A SINGLE VOTE FOR ME I'M PI$$ED

Naw not at all. People can get mad but it's whatever. There's a ton of solid contributors on this board.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:34 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: NOT A SINGLE VOTE FOR ME I'M PI$$ED

Naw not at all. People can get mad but it's whatever. There's a ton of solid contributors on this board.

Correction, check post #9.  I voted for ya'.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 03:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - ochocincos or faulk....I'm going with faulk, he's on about every corner of the board.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - I like FiK, depthchart is a good one, muskies....jj22, McC, SHRacer, ThePistons....who recently came to the darkside...lol.  ocho goes here too, Nicoma, so many.
Best NFL Draft Poster - Still Wolfkaosun
Best Smack Talk Poster - toss up....faulk or STC
Best Klotsch Poster - TigerTeeth.  Keeps up with everyone's bday, and posts there quite often.....
Best P & R Poster - not in there enough to give an honest opinion....but I like Johnny Cupcakes and Belsnickel when I do read, michaelsean, and Sociopathic Stooler fan.
Best General Sports Poster - I really like a lot of what ochocincos has to say
Best Non-Sports Poster - Bengalhawk62....followed by BengalRocker and jason.  Those are my music homies.....Xeno is on A LOT of O/T stuff
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Captain Obvious
Best Game Day Thread Poster - bfine32/reubenahmed
Best New Member / Poster - not real new....but depthchart.
Best Member Signature - I dig the old school reference in bfine's sig

Nicest Poster - gotta be packerbacker, right?
Funniest Poster - damn, there's so many.....Harley Dog, Godfather, Awful Llama, BengalHawk, TigerTeeth, VasDefrens, SCS....hell, pick one....lol.
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Royle Redloegs.....love, love his o line evals.
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - he doesn't post a lot anymore, but Truck 101 knows his shit.
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - fred
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - The Dog!!! (HD) grampahol is right up there though.

Best Use of Sarcasm - Nately120, hands down, although Phil has his moments....as does McC
Best Use of Gifs/Images - man, ochocincos and interceptor have really upped their game on this......but I go with Rattler
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Leonard Leap, since I can't use Shake.  ThePistons is another good stat guy....and of course fred.
Best Use of Logic / Reason - I go Belsnickel.

Filling these lists makes you realize just how many good posters are on here.  I'm sure I've missed a couple.

*Ahem* ^^^^^^^^

Even though you didn't vote for me..... Sad

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: *Ahem* ^^^^^^^^

Even though you didn't vote for me..... Sad

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

I meant his post lol.

Welp.

I suck.

I'll see myself out Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 05:53 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I meant his post lol.

Welp.

I suck.

I'll see myself out Ninja

LOL....no way man, your scouting reports are golden my man.  I get a lot of info from guys I know little about from them.  Keep up the good work!  I enjoy a reading a lot of the mocks, especially ochocincos and Okeana.....and bfine puts in a lot of work with the "official mock board", and I enjoy his mocks as well.  There's a ton of solid posts in there, but your scouting report work always stood out to me.  Can't wait to read this season's. :andy:

Reply/Quote

See, forget the best draft/scout poster on the board. Told yah lol

You can give me a lot of shit for this Wolf, unforgiveable bro. Sad

Oh wait, forget it you didn't vote for me either lmao!
Reply/Quote