Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Presidential Debate
(10-20-2020, 10:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He was diagnosed with Covid less than 2 weeks before it was suppose to be held. Any attempt to suggest that the commission was out of line in moving to a virtual format given that fact is asinine, especially given the fact that he did not take a test before the first debate and his entire family refused to wear masks. 

That opinion was held by a vast majority of Americans. Why would the Biden camp not want to continue that?

He was cleared before the debate.  They should have waited.  But hey, any chance to help Biden.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 02:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: All joking aside, my buddy and I were watching American GLadiator reruns about a decade ago and he jokingly made a facebook fan page for Malibu and I recently looked up Malibu and the guy is a Trump mark to the extreme.

Aw, too bad; so cringey on AG, but a great job in Skyscraper and Mortal Kombat: Annihialtion though! Big Grin

One of my favourite shows, I love those guys lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: THIS THURSDAY

[Image: 32242df9-349c-48df-ae9f-026df9d5287e-lar...2218011998]

After they both die on the field from heart attacks, would the 2020 election then be Pence v Harris, or Pence v Sanders?  Hmm

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:20 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Lol.  That was sarcasm.  

That one event must have really tuckered the poor guy out.  Needs to recover for 4 days.

Debate prep. Common practice. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:23 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: He was cleared before the debate.  They should have waited.  But hey, any chance to help Biden.

This is false. For starters, a negative test does not definitively suggest that you are no longer contagious. Also, the White House refused to state whether or not he had tested negative until 4 days after Trump said he would not participate in the debate. 

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:23 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: He was cleared before the debate.  They should have waited.  But hey, any chance to help Biden.

Pat covered why this wasn't true, but I'm curious why you say the virtual debate would've helped Biden.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 02:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Debate prep. Common practice. 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'm pretty sure there was an article that said no candidate has ever gone of grid like this at this time in the election.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 07:23 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Pat covered why this wasn't true, but I'm curious why you say the virtual debate would've helped Biden.

Much easier to have info fed to him.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:27 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Aw, too bad; so cringey on AG, but a great job in Skyscraper and Mortal Kombat: Annihialtion though! Big Grin

One of my favourite shows, I love those guys lol

We also remember him as "Fighter" or was it "Warrior" from the Dragonstrike instructional video. 

Sharp swords settle scores!  He thinks magic is for wimps!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:20 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Much easier to have info fed to him.

But that would be true for both of them, so it does not present any sort of one-sided benefit.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

By his doctor who is a liar? Yeah, I wouldn’t trust him to tell the truth. And the stable genius can’t remember when he last tested negative. You know, a requirement for the first debate.

Trump refused to participate. Then it was cancelled.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 03:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is false. For starters, a negative test does not definitively suggest that you are no longer contagious. Also, the White House refused to state whether or not he had tested negative until 4 days after Trump said he would not participate in the debate. 

People can continue to test positive for weeks or months afterwards. That’s why the CDC doesn’t recommend repeat testing to determine when to clear someone to return to work. But, hey, this is the Trump administration and we can’t expect them to know or follow the recommendations for this pandemic.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:20 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Much easier to have info fed to him.

And Trump wouldn’t have that same advantage?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:21 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And Trump wouldn’t have that same advantage?

Nope.  Trump doesn't need help.  He's a genius.  Comes from his good genes.  His uncle was smart. Something...something...
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to this debate. I was really happy to see that Trump apparently agreed to mic muting. This means we may actually hear some answers to some questions, which will benefit everyone I think.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:18 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'm pretty sure there was an article that said no candidate has ever gone of grid like this at this time in the election.

No other candidate has had to campaign during a pandemic either. I know you don’t take the threat seriously, but the majority of voters do and they respond to that responsible leadership.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: But that would be true for both of them, so it does not present any sort of one-sided benefit.

Biden struggles unscripted, Trump does not.  Far more helpful for Biden.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:15 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: By his doctor who is a liar? 

But he's a scientist? Why are you refusing to listen to science?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:52 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.  Biden struggles unscripted, Trump does not.

Biden's numbers went up after the first debate.

Trump is the one running scared.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Biden's numbers went up after the first debate.

Trump is the one running scared.

That doesn't mean Biden doesn't struggle unscripted.

I'm going to have to disagree with you.
Reply/Quote