Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
Blake2Pickens: 46 combined years of life, 0 sexual encounters
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:51 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is a FACT!!!  LOL thread is terrible, trust me I create many of them.......  but I feel this one takes the CAKE!  whatever that means!!

Let me help:

It is widely supposed that this phrase originated with cake-walk strutting competitions.  In those, couples would be judged on their style in the 'cake-walk'. The winners were said to have 'taken the cake', which was often the prize. Also, as early as the 5th century BC the Greeks used 'take the cake' as symbolic of a prize for a victory.

So was the cake taken with this thread? I'll leave that for you to decide. 

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Let me help:

It is widely supposed that this phrase originated with cake-walk strutting competitions.  In those, couples would be judged on their style in the 'cake-walk'. The winners were said to have 'taken the cake', which was often the prize. Also, as early as the 5th century BC the Greeks used 'take the cake' as symbolic of a prize for a victory.

If there's cake, i want some.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Blake2Pickens: 46 combined years of life, 0 sexual encounters

Got him!! Break out the salve because we have a BURN victim! 

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Let me help:

What are you a Scientist???  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Blake2Pickens: 46 combined years of life, 0 sexual encounters

You are def.  in my top five Bengal Members!!  HAHAA you are pretty awesome!!

You just Finished him JOHNNY!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If there's cake, i want some.

Cake, Yes please!!  LOL!!!
Reply/Quote
guess we'll just keep "shooting" until we win one. We have at least one more bullet this year.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:06 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What are you a Scientist???  

I would guess historian...

...and if I'm correct, that cake should be MINE!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I would guess historian...

...and if I'm correct, that cake should be MINE!

The cake is a lie. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just a pathetic cry for attention.

Anyone who thinks we are the worst sports city in the country is a joke.  Seriously, how do we have it worse than Cleveland right now?  Who cares if the Browns won a playoff game 20 years ago?  anyone who digs that deep to fins something to cry about is just sad.

Ever hear of LeBron or the Cavaliers?

I don't have the Indians' info readily available but I'm sure they've enjoyed more post-season success than the Reds over the last decade.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 07:06 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What are you a Scientist???  

I'm just super sweet at go googling things. But only if I can spell them.  

Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.M151976f58441080c8af52b3581f6e...=202&h=152] The picture says it all.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Lmbo
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
German Cake is my favorite.. I dont know why... I love it though so so much!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 08:32 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm just super sweet at go googling things. But only if I can spell them.  

LOL!!!!  
Reply/Quote
I have 4 words.
To the OP,  the words rhyme with "**** you"
To everyone else, Who DEY!
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:20 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: German Cake is my favorite.. I dont know why...  I love it though so so much!!!!

Why do I always feel like Marlon is drunk when he posts?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are claiming that the Cleveland sports fans have it better than us right now?

You consider that a "fact"?

Hell yes they do.....

With Lebron James, the Cavs have been to the NBA Finals numerous times and have a contender this year as well. That SMOKES anything that has happened in Cincinnati COMBINED since 1991.
Reply/Quote
Longest playoff winning droughts in both respective sports

but it's mean to talk about, because Cincy fans want to avoid facts and reality.

Give me a break
Reply/Quote