Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
Here's how I look at it. Whether you like the thread or not, agree with it or not, sometimes we all get that same sneaking feeling.

Being fans of Cincinnati teams, we're always waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm not saying all fans are pessimists or doom and gloom, but in the back of all Bengals fans minds there's a worry about next week. I don't know if I'm explaining it very well or not, but I think the majority of you understand what I'm saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just a pathetic cry for attention.

Anyone who thinks we are the worst sports city in the country is a joke.  Seriously, how do we have it worse than Cleveland right now?  Who cares if the Browns won a playoff game 20 years ago?  anyone who digs that deep to fins something to cry about is just sad.

I read your poor posts, and they are ever even remotely on point.  It's like you try to be as wrong as possible when u post.

In the last 20 years, the tribe have won 3 postseason series, been to the ALCS twice and the World Series once.  In 2007 they were in the ALCS.  The Reds have done...nothing since 1995

The lowly Browns have won a playoff game more recently than the bengals.  Who are 0 and 6 in their tries..soon to be 0 and 7.

The cavs have won 10 nba playoff series in the last 10 years.  Been in 2 nba finals.

Over the same time, the tribe/clowns have advanced in the playoffs 4 times to the bengals and reds 0.

And the cavs have advanced 10 times.

Clev >> Cincy
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:15 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Here's how I look at it. Whether you like the thread or not, agree with it or not, sometimes we all get that same sneaking feeling.

Being fans of Cincinnati teams, we're always waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm not saying all fans are pessimists or doom and gloom, but in the back of all Bengals fans minds there's a worry about next week. I don't know if I'm explaining it very well or not, but I think the majority of you understand what I'm saying.

I get it, my sister, who is a denver fan, text me at 14-0 last week to tell me "it looks the your Bengals may have finally turned the corner." I told her not to worry, that we'd shit down our legs in the second half..........
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:29 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: I read your poor posts, and they are ever even remotely on point.  It's like you try to be as wrong as possible when u post.

In the last 20 years, the tribe have won 3 postseason series, been to the ALCS twice and the World Series once.  In 2007 they were in the ALCS.  The Reds have done...nothing since 1995

The lowly Browns have won a playoff game more recently than the bengals.  Who are 0 and 6 in their tries..soon to be 0 and 7.

The cavs have won 10 nba playoff series in the last 10 years.  Been in 2 nba finals.

Over the same time, the tribe/clowns have advanced in the playoffs 4 times to the bengals and reds 0.

And the cavs have advanced 10 times.

Clev >> Cincy
Absolutely nobody is stopping you from becoming a Cleveland fan.  The Bengals are division champs.  Where are the Browns? Oh yeah, firing their coach again.   That train wreck of a team deserves a fan like you.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Absolutely nobody is stopping you from becoming a Cleveland fan.  The Bengals are division champs.  Where are the Browns? Oh yeah, firing their coach again.   That train wreck of a team deserves a fan like you.  

Yeah, cause the fans are the reason  the team sh.its down its leg every time it counts.

Get a clue.

Cncinnati players choke when the pressure is on.  Bengals dominated in 6 straight playoff fails.

Reds swept and no hit in playoffs.  Then Lost 3 straight series clinching games, then blown out by Pitt with ace on the mound.

It's a mentality of failure.  The pro teams here play scared and not to lose.  

Sorry reality upsets you
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:42 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Yeah, cause the fans are the reason  the team sh.its down its leg every time it counts.

Get a clue.

Cncinnati players choke when the pressure is on.  Bengals dominated in 6 straight playoff fails.

Reds swept and no hit in playoffs.  Then Lost 3 straight series clinching games, then blown out by Pitt with ace on the mound.

It's a mentality of failure.  The pro teams here play scared and not to lose.  

Sorry reality upsets you

Again, why are you still here?  Cleveland awaits.  You've been saying how wonderful they are.  Go root for the Browns.  They have one game left this year.  You keep talking baseball and basketball on a football board to somehow make your point.  I don't give a crap about baseball or basketball.  I'm a Bengals fan.  You are not.  Go root for the Browns.
Reply/Quote
It must upset you that I have season tickets to the bengals.

I doubt you see a live game every decade.

Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:56 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It must upset you that I have season tickets to the bengals.

I doubt you see a live game every decade.

Lol

Why waste your money?  I'm sure your money is better spent in your  beloved city of Cleveland with their glorious sports history.   I don't have season tickets because I live in another state at present and can't come to Cincy enough to use the tickets.  You think sitting in the stadium makes you a better Bengals fan than me?  Keep your negative ass at home.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Why waste your money?  I'm sure your money is better spent in your  beloved city of Cleveland with their glorious sports history.   I don't have season tickets because I live in another state at present and can't come to Cincy enough to use the tickets.  You think sitting in the stadium makes you a better Bengals fan than me?  Keep your negative ass at home.  

Your anger is cute.  I hope to god you're under 18.

6 straight playoff tanks...and you're just ignorant and happy 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:07 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Your anger is cute.  I hope to god you're under 18.

6 straight playoff tanks...and you're just ignorant and happy 

I have been a Bengals fan for 35 years.  I have seen both Super Bowl losses.  I was 17 when they lost the first one.   I will never give up on my Bengals.   I'm probably older than you.  And if you think throwing a hissy fit about a loss that hasn't even happened makes you realistic and mature, then you are kidding yourself.  You are in full meltdown because you think the Bengals are going to lose a playoff game next week, so you've decided they've already lost.  We don't need fans like that.
Reply/Quote
That's great. Your ignorant blind support makes you look silly and unable to think for yourself.

Keep giving me -10 reps because the bengals choke continually. I'm sure you want me banned to.

I bet that makes u feel better. What a sad person.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:21 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: That's great.  Your ignorant blind support makes you look silly and unable to think for yourself.

Keep giving me -10 reps because the bengals choke continually.  I'm sure you want me banned to.

I bet that makes u feel better.  What a sad person.

No, a sad person is someone who accepts a loss before a loss even happens.  It's a loser attitude.  Are you coming in to eat crow when the Bengals win their playoff game?  As far as being banned, I didn't ask for that or even bring it up.  I just wonder why you are here when you are so in love with Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
Pathetic performance. How does a team not know how to line up before the play clock runs out, so many times. It's the freaking last regular season game of the year.

Get a lead, fade, hold on for dear life. wash, rinse, repeat. Marv needs to be gone. Good ***** riddance. lulz

Oh. Perfect opportunity for the Bengals to be the #1 seed with NE losing today, but they couldn't pull the game out last week, now Denver is going to luck into it.

Every damn time, this team fails to take advantage of an opportunity.

EVery.Damn.Time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pathetic performance. How does a team not know how to line up before the play clock runs out, so many times. It's the freaking last regular season game of the year.

Get a lead, fade, hold on for dear life. wash, rinse, repeat. Marv needs to be gone. Good ***** riddance. lulz

Oh. Perfect opportunity for the Bengals to be the #1 seed with NE losing today, but they couldn't pull the game out last week, now Denver is going to luck into it.

Every damn time, this team fails to take advantage of an opportunity.

EVery.Damn.Time.

Funny, we didn't have these problems with Andy at all this year...

AL has been making good throws, but his decision-making and delays/stalls were the only reason we had these issues today.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny, we didn't have these problems with Andy at all this year...

AL has been making good throws, but his decision-making and delays/stalls were the only reason we had these issues today.

Whether it's not getting the particular group on the field quick enough, not getting the play in quick enough, or too many guys screwing up, it's been a real problem the last 4 weeks. But...the same thing happened regularly with Dalton. Not at this frequency, but it happened a lot; wasting timeouts early due to the clock running down.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whether it's not getting the particular group on the field quick enough, not getting the play in quick enough, or too many guys screwing up, it's been a real problem the last 4 weeks. But...the same thing happened regularly with Dalton. Not at this frequency, but it happened a lot; wasting timeouts early due to the clock running down.

While I agree with you 100%, it happens to every team; Bmore did that twice today as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually they happened with less and less frequency with Andy and this year hardly at all. The problem is McCarron is both inexperienced and has a slow delivery in any event. Add in Hue being slow getting the play in and we're having problems.

Both Hue and AJ need to improve - Hue has to get the play in faster and AJ has to get the ball out quicker.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:35 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: While I agree with you 100%, it happens to every team; Bmore did that twice today as well.

It shouldn't happen at the rate it does with a 5th year QB.

Reply/Quote
Get ready for the onslaught

Maybe Marvs 7th playoff loss in 7 tries will finally be enough to move on from him.

The Bengals stand 0 chance. Marvin Lewis shrivels up in big games worse than my dong does in Lake Superior in March.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 02:16 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Get ready for the onslaught

Maybe Marvs 7th playoff loss in 7 tries will finally be enough to move on from him.

The Bengals stand 0 chance.  Marvin Lewis shrivels up in big games worse than my dong does in Lake Superior in March.

Marvin has a Super Bowl Ring.  do you ?
Reply/Quote