Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
(01-06-2016, 02:16 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Get ready for the onslaught

Maybe Marvs 7th playoff loss in 7 tries will finally be enough to move on from him.

The Bengals stand 0 chance.  Marvin Lewis shrivels up in big games worse than my dong does in Lake Superior in March.
I'm just going to leave this here..... 

Lol

I bet this guy sleeps in a bed with plastic sheets, a steelers comforter and a terrible towel pillow. His bedroom is topped off with a sticky poster of Big Ben on his ceiling that he pleasures himself to. 

He will be nowhere to be found after we beat his steelers with a backup QB.  Who Dey

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:59 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm just going to leave this here..... 

Lol

I bet this guy sleeps in a bed with plastic sheets, a steelers comforter and a terrible towel pillow. His bedroom is topped off with a sticky poster of Big Ben on his ceiling that he pleasures himself to. 

He will be nowhere to be found after we beat his steelers with a backup QB.  Who Dey

You already put that in another thread.  Now we have this piece of crap thread back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:59 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm just going to leave this here..... 

Lol

And to think he is trashing on the Bengals now with a name Blake to Pickens.. if he thinks this team is bad.. why is gods name would he choose a name like that from our dark days.  Maybe he should change to Anderson to Curtis  :)
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 11:01 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You already put that in another thread.  Now we have this piece of crap thread back.

Oh I know I did and with every ridiculous post I might just copy and paste it again. Maybe I'll start adding one extra thing to it every time, kinda like:

I bet he's typing these messages in steelers footy pajamas. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:56 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It must upset you that I have season tickets to the bengals.

I doubt you see a live game every decade.

Lol

When you go to the games, do you even cheer for the team, or are you constantly bitching and booing?  Sorta' like you do on here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 11:07 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh I know I did and with every ridiculous post I might just copy and paste it again. Maybe I'll start adding one extra thing to it every time, kinda like:

I bet he typing these messages in steelers footy pajamas. 

Steeler footy pajamas!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:07 PM)gobobro Wrote: Well that's a spectacularly positive outlet! Thank you for your eternal optimism!

Well the OP's username is from the dark ages of Bengals football, so clearly the OP loves drowning in sorrow.

[Image: acf501596929eb5b1181b88f44d22f3a.jpeg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Lol. Losers

I win
Reply/Quote
How dumb does this make all of you?
Reply/Quote
Ch2ck, please
Reply/Quote
25 years

Where is bonnie?? Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It's the reality of pro sports in Cincinnati

At least the Reds HAVE won playoff games SINCE the last WS in 1990.

The Bengals have won 5 playoff games in 47 years .......... all home games.

The Jaguars have also won 5 playoff games in 24 years .... 2 home games, 3 away games!
Reply/Quote
2.5 decades for the bungles.

Hey, wait for next year. Ha
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:42 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.  Losers

I win

So balling up in the fetal position whenever a Brown fan talks smack about winning a playoff game 20 years ago makes you a winner?

Personally I just laugh at them and point at the scoreboard.

But enjoy your victory grovelling at the feet of Browns fans.  I am glad you like it so much.
Reply/Quote
At least I still have my Buckeyes. Only 1 year removed from the glory of winning it all. Big Grin
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:42 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.  Losers

I win

Yes, you win.  The troll title is yours.  Woo Hoo!  You must be so proud.  That other moron is giving you a run for your money, though, so you need to step up your game.  You'd hate to only be the second biggest idiot.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Twenty Five consecutive seasons.

0 postseason wins. Lololololol

Think about that ineptitude for a second.

It truly is hilarious, staggering and pathetic and our fans are claiming a league wide and media wide conspiracy.

Shameful
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:43 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: How dumb does this make all of you?

Not very dumb....you're the dumbass spending money on season tickets.....ouch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Oh, now spending a few k a year on tickets is an awful thing

Our fans are so easily contradicted
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 11:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Well the OP's username is from the dark ages of Bengals football, so clearly the OP loves drowning in sorrow.

Yup. I mean, who would pick a mediocre QB from the 90's for their username?  Nervous
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote