Poll: Who wins?
49ers win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers Game Prediction Thread
(12-07-2021, 03:06 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I have a 2 game sample with Derek Carr yeah not same player but Burrow is human he will be less accurrate. Heaven forbid it gets worse season over. BTW Raiders were 12-4 that season so they had a good team.

That is the best evidence you can come up with? You already discredited yourself by saying they are different players. You don’t even know if it’s the exact same injury. Get out of here with that bogus crap.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 12:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who has 20 and who has 16? You've given us NOTHING. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!

I lose everyday so what's it matter?  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Too early to tell. My vote is based purely on if Reiff and Hopkins play.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not feeling good about this game. The Bengals are never on the up and up about injuries and think Joey B is probably more hurt than they are letting on in addition to all the injuries piled up from this past weekend.

Bengals 23
49ers 31
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:24 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That is the best evidence you can come up with? You already discredited yourself by saying they are different players. You don’t even know if it’s the exact same injury. Get out of here with that bogus crap.

Both had a dislocated pinky both accurate QB's on playoff teams. I hope im wrong and Burrow balls out.  find any evidence of a NFL or even College or High school QB that played as well or better with a dislocated pinky on throwing hand.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:00 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Both had a dislocated pinky both accurate QB's on playoff teams. I hope im wrong and Burrow balls out.  find any evidence of a NFL or even College or High school QB that played as well or better with a dislocated pinky on throwing hand.

I just gave you one. This past Sunday. It wasn’t perfect but it was good enough save his terrible decision when we were down 16 in the 4th. We were driving to take the lead in the 4th before Mixon had his unusual fumble six. That’s more evidence than looking at Derek Carr will ever give you.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I just gave you one. This past Sunday. It wasn’t perfect but it was good enough save his terrible decision when we were down 16 in the 4th. We were driving to take the lead in the 4th before Mixon had his unusual fumble six. That’s more evidence than looking at Derek Carr will ever give you.

His accuracy was effected he was only 60 percent completion thats below average in todays NFL. Effects running game as well exchanges may be awkward
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: His accuracy was effected he was only 60 percent completion thats below average in todays NFL. Effects running game as well exchanges may be awkward

You think Brandon Allen gives us a better shot?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: His accuracy was effected he was only 60 percent completion thats below average in todays NFL. Effects running game as well exchanges may be awkward

(12-07-2021, 04:09 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You think Brandon Allen gives us a better shot?

Yes a full week off would  help Burrow as well
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:11 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Yes a full week off would  help Burrow as well

Ha, okay. I’m done wasting my time with you and your goofy takes.
Reply/Quote
With Hopkins, Reiff, Awuzie and Burrow's finger good enough to get the right grip, Bengals win.

With a few of the above not playing or not healthy enough to play at a high level, 49ers win.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 04:11 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Yes a full week off would  help Burrow as well

Brandon Allen has a career comp % of 57%. How is that better than the 60% that Burrow threw with a bad pinky?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

You realize that's a TINY sample size, right? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Anyone saying Burrow should sit is insane.. The Bengals are in the middle of a playoff push. Thank God Burrow isn't *****, like that awful take...

Bengals 38
Niners 24

I just saw the 1 good 49er DB is out. Look for Chase, Boyd and Higgins to eat.. Burrow 3+ tds and 300 yards.. Get right game coming up...
Reply/Quote
The closer we get to Sunday the less confident I'm feeling about a Bengals win. LW's injury doesn't help any, nor does all the turnovers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No way we lose..

Bengals 38
49ers 17
Reply/Quote
A close game decided in the 4th quarter. Bengals 27 49ers 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 01:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I went with 49ers.
I've explained in other threads why I think they would (creative play calling in the run game).
I trust Shanahan over Taylor.
It also doesn't help that this game got flexed later, which can help when a PST team goes to EST timezone.

The PST to EST thing is a myth. Chargers proved that
Reply/Quote
Bengals-24
SF-20

Kittle will be on my fantasy team.
Reply/Quote
Had this game penciled in as a loss when predicting last 6 games in thread last week but had the Chargers as a win.

Yet in reality I thought bengals would split these two games but thought the momentum from previous two games would get them through the Chargers game.

So thinking I had the split reversed and going with a Bengals win over the niners. Plus they need it desperately as well.

Bengals 24 - 23
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote