Poll: Who wins?
49ers win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers Game Prediction Thread
I voted “Beats Me”.Flip a coin.Heads or tails. This Bengals teams is good,but good luck trying to figure them out.Just hope they don’t have any turnovers.If they don’t have any turnovers,they can be hard to beat.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 07:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: The PST to EST thing is a myth. Chargers proved that

I said "can" impact, not "will."
Some people it impacts, some it doesn't.
It can depend on when the team gets into eastern timezone.
I've had a hard time adjusting when I've gone out west and also over to Europe. It takes a few days for me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was so wrong on my Chargers game prediction. All I predict this week is that I will watch the game from my warm living room and comfortable recliner chair. I hope Bengals beat 49ers, because far too often I have seen the 49ers beat Bengals such as the 2 Super Bowls. Also I will put my telephone in my bathroom and shut the door so that people such as my brother can't call and bother me during the game. My brother no longer likes the NFL, for racist reasons, but he does enjoy calling me when Bengals are on because he knows it ruins my day. So I predict my phone will be in the bathroom, which is like locking my brother in the bathroom. He can leave messages, I just won't hear them.

So I hope Bengals beat 49ers who beat us in those Super Bowls and other regular season games that stand out. 49ers have owned the Bengals handing us some of our most painful losses. Just ask Anthony Munoz about the 49ers and watch him shake his head.

I don't know much about 49ers other than Kittle can flat out Block and adds to their O Line Blocking greatly. He can also catch if they throw him the ball, which I think they will against Bengals. So I can see Kittle giving us a hard game with his Blocking and his pass catching which might exploit linebackers or DB's if they leave open gaps for Kittle to roam in like Kelce or Gronk.

After my awful prediction of Chargers game, I only predict my phone and brother calls will be stuck in the bathroom so I won't be bothered, as I watch The Bengals and hopefully Bengals Beat 49ers. That would be nice, the Bengals beating the 49ers for a change. I hated the 1980's and 1990's as I remember this woman at work asking, " Do you like the 49ers ". I said NO. She said, " Everybody loves Joe Montana and the 49ers ". i had to tell her I was a Bengals Fan. No way could I like the 49ers. She never did get it. That would have been back then asking Browns Fans if they liked the John Elway Denver Broncos. There was no way that I as a Bengals Fan could say I was on board with the USA Love for the Joe Montana 49ers. Or the story than Joe Montana pointed out John Candy in the stands to team mates. I'm sure Bengals saw Candy or other stars at the same Super Bowl. Because 49ers won, this Joe Montana seeing John Candy in the stands is told like Babe Ruth calling his homer to center in the World Series, and they lay it on thicker the more they tell these stories.

After Chargers game, I HOPE Bengals win, but I predict darn little about it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling our record vs the niners is bysmal. if yes, then niners win this one, they played well vs the seahawks. I foresee another INT from Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I have a feeling our record vs the niners is bysmal. if yes, then niners win this one, they played well vs the seahawks. I foresee another INT from Burrow.

We're 4-10 versus them in the regular season. Our last victory against them was 2015 (24-14), and our last victory here was 2003 (a wild 41-38 game).  We actually won two in a row against them at one point (1999 and 2003).  Here's hoping we start a new streak Sunday.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I have a feeling our record vs the niners is bysmal. if yes, then niners win this one, they played well vs the seahawks. I foresee another INT from Burrow.

Seahawks are terrible this year. In case you didn't know that. Lol
Reply/Quote
49ers lead the all time series 12-4-0 (Including the two Super Bowl games) Unfortunately, the Niners domination continues in a close one 49ers 23 Bengals 19
Reply/Quote
Lou's gonna have to coach his A game this week. The 49ers are down to Hasty as their lone healthy RB (barring Mitchell clearing the concussion protocol). I think we'll see Deebo Samuel lined up in the backfield a good amount. Kittle is gonna be a problem (amplified by Wilson's injury), and Brandon Aiyuck can be an X factor.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Seahawks are terrible this year. In case you didn't know that. Lol

they went up to 4-8, I suspect Russell is in his Carson period wanting out.
Reply/Quote
My gut says we lose. Now not including years where the Bengals lose the vast majority of their games, I have never noticed that my gut has been particularly accurate, so I guess the short answer is I don’t know.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 02:05 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: 49ers lead the all time series 12-4-0 (Including the two Super Bowl games)    Unfortunately, the Niners domination continues in a close one   49ers 23  Bengals 19

This does not look good at all. If we DO win this one, there will still be hope we make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea, that last game was insane and threw me for a loop. I voted beats me even though I picked the Niners
in pick'em. Seems like the Niners have an Offense that matches up well against what our Defense does. They can run it
and they use the TE's. If we can slow down the run and cover Kittle and Deebo Samuel doesn't play we win, if not, we
lose 2 in a row but I think we win the rest of our games after, at least 3 games anyways.

I also could see us throttling them after that last game but I am cautious to predict such an outcome. We probably
bounce back and come out faster as this has really been our main downfall this season besides the turnovers, it is our
slow starts, when we start fast we usually win big. Chip Bosa, run the ball better and we also should win.

I just don't know what team will show up for the Niners or for us.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 02:15 PM)jason Wrote: Lou's gonna have to coach his A game this week. The 49ers are down to Hasty as their lone healthy RB (barring Mitchell clearing the concussion protocol). I think we'll see Deebo Samuel lined up in the backfield a good amount. Kittle is gonna be a problem (amplified by Wilson's injury), and Brandon Aiyuck can be an X factor.

Word is, Deebo is gonna be out...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Word is, Deebo is gonna be out...

Good news for us... Seems like that team is constantly dealing with injuries.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The real Bengals show up and play a full game without any turnovers.Bengals 31-20
Reply/Quote
I feel good about this game.

I don't know why. It doesn't matter why. My vague, abstract sense of "doom" or "hope" week to week is a perfect predictor of what will happen. You can trust me. Or maybe you can't. We'll see what happens. Don't place any bets.
Reply/Quote
Five games left in the season. This game will tell whether the Bengals are a playoff caliber team or not. 

You can't drop 2 games in a row at home to teams, similar to yourself, that are also fighting for the playoffs and to stay above .500

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is a big game. Some people may not realize how intertwined the Bengals and 49ers are. Bill Walsh was a genius and he was a Bengals' coach helping Ken Anderson and the offense first. Then, when Paul Brown retired the Bengals promoted the wrong guy to HC and Bill Walsh went out to San Francisco.

The Bengals and 49ers got great at the same time. Their first Super Bowl was noteworthy for a bunch of things. First, it was in Pontiac, Michigan, the first time the game had been held in a cold-weather city even though it was in a dome. Second, for once the Super Bowl featured teams other than Dallas/Minnesota or Pittsburgh, the Raiders, or Miami. Third, both teams seemed to come out of nowhere to have great seasons.

Then, of course the 49ers continued to be great while the Bengals were up and down in the '80s and terrible in the '90s. This time, whether or not the Bengals win I'd like to see better ball control and for the Joes to both have good, mistake-free games. This has already been a much funner season than I ever thought it would be.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This does not look good at all. If we DO win this one, there will still be hope we make the playoffs.

This game could be pivotal.

My predictions for the remaining games after this one:
Broncos - Win (although they do have a Top 5 scoring defense, of which is good both against pass and run)
Ravens - Loss (it's hard to sweep in the division)
Chiefs - Loss (Mahomes and co. are cookin)
Browns - Win (I'm assuming they'll be out of contention for playoff by this point, less motivation to win)

I think 10 wins guarantees playoffs, but I think 9 wins could result in a miss depending on tiebreakers.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I think this is a must win honestly.... however I do see wins against the Ravens and Browns. Broncos is a toss up IMO
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote