* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers are On the Clock
RD 1 PK 1 CLV- GARRETT MYLES/ DE

RD 1 PK 2 SFF-

DESHAUN WATSON/QB
[Image: th?id=OIP.Huea6vUSXQrD1HUkn9qk8gEsCo&pid...=317&h=179]
Throws with anticipation and touch. Fires hips through throws for improved drive velocity into tight windows. Arm strength currently limited by mechanical issues that are correctable. Big, strong hands to pump fake and manipulate. Keeps ball tucked near his chest when scanning. Has compact, over-the-top release that uncorks a tight, pretty spiral.

MITCHELL TRUBISKY/QB
[Image: th?id=OIP.5Ba7vapYkLeurcsQs2pW9gEsDH&pid...=231&h=154]
Calm field general. Very good pocket mobility. Can slide around circumference of the pocket without having to drop his eyes from their task. When he leaves the pocket, looks to challenge with his arm before defaulting to his feet. Always in ready-to-rip throwing posture. Delivery is crisp and efficient. Locates safeties and reads their intentions immediately after the snap. Quick through his progressions and will double back to targets if his protection allows him time.

JONATHAN ALLEN/DE
[Image: th?id=OIP.lMbFV4mHWZArrsuqUlWsygEsDF&pid...=250&h=165]
Plays outside and inside. Quick off the ball. Superior hand-grappler who can control the wrists and forearms of his opponents with accurate hand placement over wild chops and slaps. Varied approach as a pass rusher. Excellent athletic ability and possesses flexible hips. Able to coordinate hands, feet, and hips to climb over the edge against tackles.

SOLOMON THOMAS/DE
[Image: th?id=OIP.nQ6DJlW5XfxABX2BATBdhgEsCu&pid...=290&h=169]
Lined up at multiple positions. Has ravenous approach to the game. Gets out of the blocks quickly and attacks with early, skilled hands. Stays hungry and wants to feast. Powerful for his size. Shows ability to win with power or quickness. Outstanding athleticism. Fluid in his play. Transitions from move to move. Unpredictable pass rush. Attacks both the edges and can crank up a bull rush.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Add in marshon lattimore as an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I voted for watson, but I don't think they go with any of these guys. I think their mindset is they will wait and get cousins next year. I could see Hooker or Lattimore going here. OJ Howard could be a sleeper pick here.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the 49ers really like Tribusky. Fits the offense, however, they signed Barkley and Hoyer. I think they wait a bit and go defense again.

Looking at them to build that defensive line by taking Allen.

Their defensive like will be Armstead, Buckner, and Allen. That could be very scary.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Allen
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Tribusky reminds me a lot of the last QB that Shanahan just coached to the SB. I wouldn't be surprised if they went defense, the similarities to Matty Ice may be too strong to resist.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 07:33 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Add in marshon lattimore as an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to give suggestions for the next pick in the thread that you vote for the previous team. For instance these options were given in the Brown's vote thread.

WTS, I need suggestions for CHI
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 12:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have to give suggestions for the next pick in the thread that you vote for the previous team. For instance these options were given in the Brown's vote thread.

WTS, I need suggestions for CHI

I forgot about that part as well. Will amend my post to include a couple of names.
Reply/Quote
Allen. Cousins will be a Niner in 2018, why waste the #2 overall on a QB?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I voted Watson for the 49ers.

For the Bears I would put Watson, Allen (the one left), lattimore, Adams and hooker.
Reply/Quote
OJ Howard and Lattimore for da bears.

Paying Glennon a bunch of money and having no weapons wont work. Howard is a special athlete and could be the first pass catcher drafted
Reply/Quote
Solomon Thomas. If the 9er's continue with the 3-4, their DE's are set. What they need is more pass rush, and Thomas gives them that, plus the ability to kick inside in sub packages. Allen will drop a bit due to injury concerns and subpar testing. Shanahan won't burn the #2 pick on questionable QB's when similar talents (Mahomes, Webb) can be had in the second. The smart money is on Solomon Thomas.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Went with Allen.

For Chicago:
Solomon Thomas (DE), Jamal Adams (S), Malik Hooker (S).

I think if there's a chance, they'll drop back and take OL.
Reply/Quote
I went with Tribusky just because that's all I've heard from SF.  How they need QB.  Matt Barkley and Brian Hoyer are gar-bage.  and everyone knows that. 

The Bears go defense.  Allen, Hooker, Thomas, etc.  But there is an outside chance of them taking QB Watson. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote