Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 YEARS IN A ROW IN PLAYOFFS AWESOME
I wouldn't mind a couple .500 seasons if that meant we won a super bowl. I hate getting teased every year and getting my hopes up. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to win games and qualify each year. I'm just ready to take the next step
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I acknowledge the accomplishment while also acknowledging that there's more to pro football than simply making the playoffs. Is it possible to do both? Confused

I wonder if every NFL board has fans who get mad at other fans for wanting playoff wins. It seems so silly.

Who's getting mad at other fans for wanting what we all want.  We all want a playoff win.   We all want a Lombardi trophy. 

I wish we hadn't played like crap today, but I'm very happy we won.  I'm pessimistic about our chances in next week's Denver game.  We should be better than 50 / 50 against Baltimore in two weeks.  I want the AFCN title again. 

I'm not even optimistic about winning our first playoff game in way too long.

Right now, I'm happy about beating a weak team today. 
Reply/Quote
Only Bengals fans can bytch in a thread congratulating the team for making the playoffs for half a decade in a row.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe true .... But it's a hell of a lot better than banging some fat chick with an almost mustache who walks with a limp.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Well you know what they say, the only thing better than pu$$y, is some new pu$$y!!!

I dunno after so many years I might be ready to try some of the Large Lumpy Limper!!! Ninja ijs 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Only Bengals fans can bytch in a thread congratulating the team for making the playoffs for half a decade in a row.

Only Bengals fans have dealt with a 25 year streak without a playoff win while enjoying that 5 year run. Unprecedented circumstances lead to an unprecedented result.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:21 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Only Bengals fans have dealt with a 25 year streak without a playoff win while enjoying that 5 year run. Unprecedented circumstances lead to an unprecedented result.

Getting to second base is fun.
Only getting to second base for five years is not fun.

We're ready to round third and head for home....
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:21 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Only Bengals fans have dealt with a 25 year streak without a playoff win while enjoying that 5 year run. Unprecedented circumstances lead to an unprecedented result.

Well they should start a thread about not winning a playoff game in 25 years and bytch in there. Not in a thread congratulating a team for just making the playoffs for the 5th straight years.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
lets keep Rollin!!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:23 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Getting to second base is fun.
Only getting to second base for five years is not fun.

We're ready to round third and head for home....

You gotta get on base first that's what we just did today  who dey
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very few teams have made it 5 years in a row to the playoffs... it is so hard to keep consistent and over come injuries etc for a team in this era to do that... Sure we want more but also we should at least take a bow for what we have accomplished making it 5 years in a row.  Now on to Denver and lets lock up a bye in 1st round for sure

Yeah we're pretty much the Lebron James of the NFL playoffs, but worse because Lebron won 2 championships in his 5 playoff runs and went to the finals all 5 times.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:26 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You gotta get on base first that's what we just did today  who dey

Who Dey. As long as Dalton comes back, I think we have as good a chance as we've ever had in the playoffs.  Hopefully they leave the streak behind them. It'd be great for the franchise and the fans. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe true .... But it's a hell of a lot better than banging some fat chick with an almost mustache who walks with a limp.

If you're able to bag a super model, the drop off isn't quite that far.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very few teams have made it 5 years in a row to the playoffs... it is so hard to keep consistent and over come injuries etc for a team in this era to do that... Sure we want more but also we should at least take a bow for what we have accomplished making it 5 years in a row.  Now on to Denver and lets lock up a bye in 1st round for sure

Congrats to the Bengals.  Now get ready to kick some butt in Denver.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they should start a thread about not winning a playoff game in 25 years and bytch in there. Not in a thread congratulating a team for just making the playoffs for the 5th straight years.

Dear Bengals, 

Congratulations on making the playoffs for the 5th consecutive season, the 6th in 7 seasons and for the 7th time in 11 seasons. A remarkable accomplishment that's not been done by many teams in that span. 

Now how about winning a ***** playoff game for once in a quarter Century??!!

Signed, A loyal yet annoyed at the shortcomings fan

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hate to be a Debbie Downer but Andy's finger needs to heal or else it will be 5 one and dones in a row as well..
Reply/Quote
WHODEY! Tiger

You will never find me content with just going to the playoffs but I'll be damned if I'm not going to celebrate something good happening to my favorite team!
Reply/Quote
I'm seriously tired of the Bengals and myself get made fun of because the franchise hasn't won a playoff game in almost 25 years..

We are in the best position this year to win a playoff game and get the farthest we have in 25 years.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:10 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: .......and Cincinnati will continue being the butt of all jokes 

Only among their own fans.

Last year even with all of our injuries a large number of media experts picked us to beat the Colts on the road in the pklayoffs.

There is a certain portion of Bengal fans who are like insecure teenage girls.  they think everyone is making fun of them even when it is not true.  
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wonder if every NFL board has fans who get mad at other fans for wanting playoff wins. It seems so silly.

Probabaly about the same number of teams who have fans that ***** and cry about making the playoffs 5 straight years.

See.  I can make a strawman too.  Doesn't that make me look so clever?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:12 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: its cool but i want more.

You still may get it.
We sure have a better shot than most teams at this point.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote