Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rookie Minicamp
(05-17-2021, 03:31 PM)sark48 Wrote: He's very talented and would have been drafted in 2020 but got into it with two different coaching staffs at Arkansas. Missed practices/meetings, mouthed off to coaches, got a DWI and eventually quit the team toward the end of the season. If he can clean up his attitude then he probably could stick on a roster somewhere. Runs really hard and refuses to go down lol

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nothing wrong with a little bit of drama. And a little bit of cancer. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 04:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Nothing wrong with a little bit of drama. And a little bit of cancer. Ninja

In my experience, throwing millions at an attitude like that is not going to improve it. 
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 04:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: In my experience, throwing millions at an attitude like that is not going to improve it. 

If he cant hang on the Practice squad and show he can be an adult maybe next season there will be a roster spot for him
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2021, 12:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Apparently, D'Ante Smith is now up to 311 pounds. If he can maintain that weight over the summer, I would think he's a lock to stay on the 53. He's a gifted natural talent with a ton of potential, who just needs solid coaching. 

I'd be shocked if we cut a healthy 4th round pick.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 04:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: In my experience, throwing millions at an attitude like that is not going to improve it. 

I see you met my ex wife.... Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 07:38 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'd be shocked if we cut a healthy 4th round pick.

yeah our roster isnt nearly that good
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:31 PM)sark48 Wrote: He's very talented and would have been drafted in 2020 but got into it with two different coaching staffs at Arkansas. Missed practices/meetings, mouthed off to coaches, got a DWI and eventually quit the team toward the end of the season. If he can clean up his attitude then he probably could stick on a roster somewhere. Runs really hard and refuses to go down lol

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nice vid, thanks and welcome to the Board! Cool
Reply/Quote