Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-1 - Predict the NEXT 7 games
What's all this stupid 14-2 business? Please. Minimum 1 loss.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No, I mean 3.  And I'm including Carolina, who has looked good in every game just like New England and Cincinnati.  Denver has not.  They've actually looked pretty bad in about half of their games.  If it wasn't for that Defense, they'd be a .500 team.

What makes you think that their defense will be MIA when we play them?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:49 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: What makes you think that their defense will be MIA when we play them?

I never said that they would.  I assume they'll play us just as well defensively as they have every other game.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:51 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I never said that they would.  I assume they'll play us just as well defensively as they have every other game.

Bengals have dodged the injury bullet so far, and I think that is the key. Staying healthy means 14-2 should be in the bag. When I did the win/loss looking at the schedule at the start of the year, I was hoping for 10-6. So, in other words, I have no clue how this will work out.

I just care that they win their last game of the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We got to take it one game at a time. Houston will not be an easy out and we can't look past them......

OK, I'm playing 19-0 bytches

lol Houston is within reach of the divisional lead... sadly for them... they are coming to the jungle... where the Bengals go 9-0

2-0 in PRime Time... WHO DEy

I could see a loss to cardinals or Broncos... ending the season @ 15-1... As we wont rest starters do to the race for the bye week
Reply/Quote
W - Texans
W - @Cardinals
W - Rams
W - @Browns
W - Steelers
W - @49ers
W - @Denver
W- AJ Mcarron leads our backups to victory over the Ravens.

I can dream, right?

16-0 seems possible, but I expect @Cards and @Broncos to be the most likely losses. Then again, any given Sunday and all that.
Reply/Quote
Okay, let's just say that it actually does happen and the Bengals are looking at 14-0 while the Patriots and Broncos both lose 2 or 3 games by that point and we have any tiebreakers necessary over them. #1 seed is locked up with 2 games to play. Do the starters play weeks 16 and 17?

We all know what ol' Billy Belichick does in this situation, the Patriots starters played the last couple of games in 2007 even with their spot locked up in pursuit of perfection. Do Mike, Marvin, and whoever else makes these decisions let the starters go for the perfect season??
Reply/Quote
I think our playoff seeding will be set by the Ravens game, thus we will probably rest some key players. The Ravens have a lot of pride, and this last game will be their Super Bowl.

Cards and Broncos on the road are going to be tough wins. Not saying we can't win them, but we'll need our A-Game to do it - all day long.

13-3

W - vs Texans
L - @ Cardinals
W - vs Rams
W - @ Browns
W - vs Steelers
W - @ 49ers
L - @ Broncos
L - vs Ravens
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't a #2 seed be great ?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:28 PM)anthonyf Wrote: Wouldn't a #2 seed be great ?

undefeated PAts vs undefeated bengals in the AFC Championship game would be great
Reply/Quote
I think minimum 14-2 is realistic. The only games I see us possibly dropping are the road games @ ARZ and DEN. Mainly because they are on the road. As unbelievable as it looks, 16-0 is not a stretch. Now that is something.
Reply/Quote
Rams game is the only one that concerns me .

Arizona would be the second but they are flawed. That will be tough.

I think we beat Denver. I look forward to seeing Denver vs NE.

The rest of the games should be wins .
Reply/Quote
Texans @ Bengals
Bengals @ Cardinals
Rams @ Bengals
Bengals @ Browns
Steelers @ Bengals
Bengals @ 49ers
Bengals @ Broncos
Ravens @ Bengals

14-2, that would be an excellent season
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: undefeated PAts vs undefeated bengals in the AFC Championship game would be great

That would be badass.

Im desperately hoping it's Cardinals/Panthers for the NFC Championship.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:48 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Now that we're 8-0, predict the next 8 games:

vs Texans
@ Cardinals
vs Rams
@ Browns
vs Steelers
@ 49ers
@ Broncos
vs Ravens

My Prediction:

I don't see any reason we can't beat the Texans this year. 9-0 - Win

The Cardinals and Rams will be tough. I can see us beating both of them, but at the same time, these are two that could swing the other way if we don't mind our P's & Q's. 10-1 (I see us dropping one of these) - 1 win / 1 loss

Browns are garbage and should be erased from the NFL. 11-1 - Win

Steelers are going to be tough. 11-2 - Loss

49ers are back to being garbage since they made the grave mistake of getting rid of Harbaugh. 12-2 - Win

Broncos are going to be tough. 12-3 - Loss

Ravens are a tough team but aren't doing good this year. 13-3 - Win

I say we finish the regular season 13-3 

15-1.  Loss to the Broncos.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:50 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Why do you see us losing to a Bell-less Steelers team at home?  

IF and only IF, Bengals are in a position where a win or loss doesn't change the division or seed picture, they would probably be sitting players out, is the only scenario I can think of losing the last game.
Reply/Quote
Now that we're 8-0, predict the next 8 games:

vs Texans W (9-0)
Texans have improved some, but their offense isn't consistent and their defense isn't as good as it's been in the past. Plus they are coming to Paul Brown Stadium so I think we win comfortably.

@ Cardinals L (9-1)
One of the only 2 real tough teams we will play the rest of the year. Good on both sides of the ball and we have to go to Arizona. Plus Chris Johnson could run all over us as well. We got the record now we get a taste of losing to hopefully prepare us for the post season.

vs Rams W (10-1)
Tough team to face. Really quality defense. Passing game isn't terribly worrying, but Gurley might destroy us. I say since we are at home we win a close one coming off a loss.

@ Browns W (11-1)
Could easily be a loss and Cleveland is always tough at home, but this looks like a team that's on the verge of giving up. Probably more comfortable if Johnny is still in there.

vs Steelers W (12-1)
We beat them at home we can beat them in PBS. I think it would be a big question if Bell was going to be there to run over us, but I think we can handle their offense and exploit their defense.

@ 49ers W (13-1)
They're bad and getting worse. If Gabbert is starting I feel a million times more confident. I know it's cross country, but by this time the 49ers might be one of the league's worst teams.

@ Broncos L (13-2)
Fantastic defense carrying this team. Manning hasn't been the same at all and that's our one chance to possibly take it from them is if he loses it for them. But they are at home. Perhaps if it's a snowy/cold game (Manning has been pretty bad late in the year) we'll have a shot.

vs Ravens W (13-3)

They are pretty horrible and lost their one bright spot on offense in Steve Smith. I don't see them being much of a problem unless we are packing it in for a first round bye or something, but with the Patriots and Broncos in that race with us we might need this victory.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:41 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: IF and only IF, Bengals are in a position where a win or loss doesn't change the division or seed picture, they would probably be sitting players out, is the only scenario I can think of losing the last game.

That's dumb. The Patriots and the Broncos are both undefeated as well and there's a good chance we submit one to the Broncos in Denver, that plus it being what our 12th game. No way we would be sitting anyone that early.
Reply/Quote
With Brady and Manning the AFC has 2 of the greatest QBs to ever play the game and are both undefeated. The Bengals have no small task in front of them. To win the SB they are going to have nothing handed to them especially this year. If they want to win it all this year they have to get alot better than they are now. They are 8 and 0 and they should be happy with their accomplishments to this point and enjoy these victories along the way but they are going to have to perform at a much higher level in the playoffs or they are going home early.

Sorry, but I want it all this year. To get a bye they are going to have to win as many games as possible and I doubt they are going to be able to rest anybody. I have heard Brady, Manning, all the great QB's start talking about home field advantage in the playoffs every year before anybody else starts talking about it because they know how important that bye and home field is in the playoffs.

Great teams win Super Bowls. They are tested over and over until there is only one team left standing. I want the Bengals to be that team.

The Bengals are 8 and 0. But they are not a great team. There is time left to get there but they aren't there yet.

To win the SB this year ,your going to have to beat Hall of Famer's. Very very difficult.

To do it the Bengals are going to have to become  a  Great Team.

(I think they can do it.)
Reply/Quote
With Brady and Manning the AFC has 2 of the greatest QBs to ever play the game and are both undefeated. The Bengals have no small task in front of them. To win the SB they are going to have nothing handed to them especially this year. If they want to win it all this year they have to get alot better than they are now. They are 8 and 0 and they should be happy with their accomplishments to this point and enjoy these victories along the way but they are going to have to perform at a much higher level in the playoffs or they are going home early.

Sorry, but I want it all this year. To get a bye they are going to have to win as many games as possible and I doubt they are going to be able to rest anybody. I have heard Brady, Manning, all the great QB's start talking about home field advantage in the playoffs every year before anybody else starts talking about it because they know how important that bye and home field is in the playoffs.

Great teams win Super Bowls. They are tested over and over until there is only one team left standing. I want the Bengals to be that team.

The Bengals are 8 and 0. But they are not a great team. There is time left to get there but they aren't there yet.

To win the SB this year ,your going to have to beat Hall of Famer's. Very very difficult.

To do it the Bengals are going to have to become  a  Great Team.

(I think they can do it.)
Reply/Quote