Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions.
The Steelers are desperate. I expect cheap shots punk moves. I also believe Tomlin will courage this crap. Wouldn’t be surprise we lose someone from injury as the Steelers perform one their classless actions. I am negative and think we lose. 17-10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: The Steelers are desperate. I expect cheap shots punk moves. I also believe Tomlin will courage this crap. Wouldn’t be surprise we lose someone from injury as the Steelers perform one their classless actions. I am negative and think we lose. 17-10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share some of your sentiments but I think they pull out a tough AFCN battle, with a 17-13 W.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:55 PM)WestieInDelhi Wrote: Share some of your sentiments but I think they pull out a tough AFCN battle, with a 17-13 W.

Agree with both of you on the desperation from the Steelers. I think Tomlin cherishes the whole "never had a losing record" thing, even though he's had a ton of .500 seasons and has been coasting off the reputation from his early SB win for at least a decade.

I have no idea who wins this game. I guess we should be favored for momentum alone. Either way, it will be close.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Steelers/Bengals... who knows?

I know!

Bengals 35 - Steelers 10
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Sqeelers are not a good team! It's just amazing they're 7-7, lucky, lucky, lucky. Their offense in near the bottom of the league. Their defense isn't great either. They have a very good pass rush (Watt) but besides that they're just average. They're not great vs. the run.

If we can hold Watt and Co. somewhat in check and we actually run it some and stick with running some I can see us winning.

I wonder why such a bad team is 7-7 and why a very mediocre Steelers franchise in recent years never fell into a losing season. I personally think they are favored by the league the owner is probably on the ins with the NFL. Favorable calls and dirty players that catch 0 outrage from fans unlike someone on the “crappy” bengals franchise would. It’s a farce and Tomlin has always been a mediocre coach that’s just as dirty as the rest of the franchise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With Chase we win a tight one 20 to 16, without probably a lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 10:13 PM)M.W. Wrote: I watched the Steelers get absolutely dominated by the colts.  They ran the ball right down their throats with relative ease.  The Steelers defense looked bad and their offense even worse.

Bengals - 24
Steelers - 13

Zebras try hard to deliver a Steelers home win but Bengals still get it done even with very bias officiating.

I like that you factored in some points for refball, which I think is basically right. 

I think the Steelers might get a score or two off of turnovers. I'm thinking: 

Bengals 24
Steelers 20

I believe that we can win without Chase but it would nice to have him of course. Tanner, Tee, Tyler, Trent...basically players whose name begins with a "T" will help us get it done. 

Reply/Quote
On paper, we should win this game fairly easy.....but its at their crappy stadium, I am sure cheap shot Watt will probably take a Bengal out of the game, Pukeitt will play this week and look like Joe Montana, and no with Reader, their running game gets a boost. Also a possibility of no Chase for us. Pukesburg 24 Good Guys 16. That kills me to write that.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers run game has a strong game and they likely take out one of our OL for the season, but the Bengals prevail 24 to 13.
Reply/Quote
MT on the hot seat will have them fired up....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:33 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wonder why such a bad team is 7-7 and why a very mediocre Steelers franchise in recent years never fell into a losing season. I personally think they are favored by the league the owner is probably on the ins with the NFL. Favorable calls and dirty players that catch 0 outrage from fans unlike someone on the “crappy” bengals franchise would. It’s a farce and Tomlin has always been a mediocre coach that’s just as dirty as the rest of the franchise.

We will see if the league suspends Damonte Kazee for his flagrant personal foul that put an Indy WR out of the game. They guy has been fined 4 times already just this season for dirty hits. But this one might have topped them all. Vicious, helmet-to-helmet on defenseless receiver that snapped his head back. 

I don't know if the Steelers get the benefit of officials and the league, but until the Bengals have a fan base like the Steelers, that can dominate opposing stadiums, I doubt the Bengals will be shown an equivalent favoritism of the league and officials. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:33 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wonder why such a bad team is 7-7 and why a very mediocre Steelers franchise in recent years never fell into a losing season. I personally think they are favored by the league the owner is probably on the ins with the NFL. Favorable calls and dirty players that catch 0 outrage from fans unlike someone on the “crappy” bengals franchise would. It’s a farce and Tomlin has always been a mediocre coach that’s just as dirty as the rest of the franchise.

No losing record in his 16 years as a HC, two super bowls appearances with one win, 7 division titles and 10 playoffs plus 11th highest winning percentage all time in NFL with over 100 wins... if that is mediocre, i like to know what ia average. come on man
Reply/Quote
Things are pretty bad in Pitt rightn now. Their team is quitting on them. I think he Bengals win this one.

24 - 20
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 11:17 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No losing record in his 16 years as a HC, two super bowls appearances with one win, 7 division titles and 10 playoffs plus 11th highest winning percentage all time in NFL with over 100 wins... if that is mediocre, i like to know what ia average.  come on man

A head coach can only take his team so far. Believe it or not, a team actually needs talent on their roster in order to compete. Steelers just don't. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 11:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A head coach can only take his team so far. Believe it or not, a team actually needs talent on their roster in order to compete. Steelers just don't. 

sure, but that is what they thought in 2021, sitting at 7-7-1 and won last two games and got into playoffs.. losing Reader hurts and if Chase does not go will make it a real grind out win this weekend
Reply/Quote
Per Schefter, Steelers announced that Mason Rudolph is their starting QB against us.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 02:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Per Schefter, Steelers announced that Mason Rudolph is their starting QB against us.

Fitzpatrick has been ruled out
Reply/Quote
Just watched Rich Eisen imply that after talking to some of the players and to Tomlin. The implication was (and Eisen was pretty pronounced doubt it being his opinion) was the Tomlin has lost the locker room, particularly with the young guys.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 02:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Per Schefter, Steelers announced that Mason Rudolph is their starting QB against us.

Going up against anyone named 'Rudolph' that close to Christmas make me a little worried.  I mean, the themes NFL Network and Sports Center would use as a result practically write themselves. Not to mention this being a division game, and how many times those are your veritable slobber-knockers.  Regardless of all that though, and the supposed rat-trapped-in-a-corner psyche of Pittsburgh,  I think we'll still win, but it will be close, like within one score.  

Bengals  17
Steelers  13

9-6 sounds mighty good.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've been staying away from predictions. So hopefully I'm not a jinx here. I wouldn't be completely shocked if we lose this game. But the Steelers did not play this version of Browning in his first game and he missed alot of plays to be had. I really think we win this one pretty handedly.

I'll say Bengals 34-21.
Reply/Quote