Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 dead in SC church shooting
(06-18-2015, 12:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As opposed to what?  A secret government plan to murder black church goers? Rolleyes

As opposed to any racist motivation....or religious motivation...or political motivation...or any motivation.

(06-18-2015, 12:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I see what you did there.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://wtvr.com/2015/06/18/dylann-storm-roof-arrested-in-north-carolina-according-to-report/
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

The first picture I saw of him he was wearing a jacket with the Apartheid era South African flag on it.
Some one had just given him a .45 pistol for his birthday.
(06-18-2015, 11:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Or...He's a P***Y and decided to attack a specific race of people while giving himself the best opportunity to escape.

This one gets my vote.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-18-2015, 12:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This one gets my vote.

Aside from your obvious fault of being religious, you mostly seem to have  a nack for seeing the truth.   Smirk

(06-18-2015, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some one had just given him a .45 pistol for his birthday.

I guess this means he likes his gift.
I'm not a praying man, but my condolences to those affected. So sad.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Hatred is such a horrible thing. Nothing good ever comes of it regardless of what form it takes, in this case, racism. My thoughts are with the victims.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(06-18-2015, 12:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They caught him...In Shelby NC.

And thankfully SC has the death penalty.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-18-2015, 12:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They caught him...In Shelby NC.

How far away is that from the shooting? Just wondering.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-18-2015, 03:54 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How far away is that from the shooting?  Just wondering.

Roughly 250 miles.  about 4 hours.

He's in custody? Good thing he wasn't playing with a toy gun at the playground or he would have been shot by the cops.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

^^^^This ^^^
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(06-18-2015, 04:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's in custody? Good thing he wasn't playing with a toy gun at the playground or he would have been shot by the cops.

[Image: post-28947-let-me-explain-no-there-is-too-gxhB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-18-2015, 04:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's in custody? Good thing he wasn't playing with a toy gun at the playground or he would have been shot by the cops.

Maybe the people in Charleston, SC have competent police....I mean that incident took place in Cleveland...we know they cant do anything right. 

Given the nature of his crime I wouldn't be shocked if he surrendered to the police with no resistance at all.
(06-18-2015, 09:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Given the nature of his crime I wouldn't be shocked if he surrendered to the police with no resistance at all.

That's my line of thought. 
He wanted to be captured alive so he can do his weird grandstanding shit

And as we know, it doesn't matter what he did...cops shouldn't use deadly force right?
(06-18-2015, 12:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Aside from your obvious fault of being religious, you mostly seem to have  a nack for seeing the truth.   Smirk

Thanks.

I think... Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-18-2015, 09:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That's my line of thought. 
He wanted to be captured alive so he can do his weird grandstanding shit

And as we know, it doesn't matter what he did...cops shouldn't use deadly force right?

Actually I wouldn't be shocked if he had planned on killing himself or going out via suicide by cop.  However, fantasizing about going out in a "blaze of glory" and actually ending your own life are two different things.  This guy's obvious lack of courage would lead me to believe he didn't have the balls to do either.