Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 07:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Football fans hate everything about their teams that are not done to win. Look at the boards of teams like the Steelers who are actually in the playoffs and have trophies. The crush some have, and excuses made, for Taylor are far from that. Hot take and stupid take are a thin line.

Again you're making a big deal out of nothing. .8 people out of 10 is very small. You have 9.2 people who agree with you of the 10. You're never going to have 100% on anything. People still think the earth is flat. Again, you're fretting. Majority of people agree with you. Live with that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:33 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Anyone believing that this underwhelming assistant coach somehow turned the corner and became a real head coach a couple of games ago should really step back and take a long look at how dismal his teams have faired.

A. 6 wins in two seasons. It's hard to get worse than that. WTF
B. 2-10 within the division.  Sick
C. Winless against the worst division in the NFL, the NFC East. A laughing stock. :vomit:
D. Wastes Burrow's rookie season.  Cry
E. Having Taylor return will just waste his second season, or will Burrow still be a rookie? CryCryCry
F. Wasted one of the better RBs in the league with inept schemes. This, with a rookie QB this season, is one of the more inexcusable actions from Taylor and his staff. Just a simple action of having a effective run blocking scheme and running the ball effectively would have made for much less pass rush pressure on Burrow. Team went from effective to ineffective in one off-season. No excuse for this.
G. The rest of the division has to be having a party. Lots of W's coming against the Bengals. Makes making the playoffs that much easier.  Hilarious

Meanwhile...Anthony Lynn looks like he'll finish winning 5 of 7 with a RoY QB setting records and some hope for next year.

Always somewhere else...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Again you're making a big deal out of nothing. .8 people out of 10 is very small. You have 9.2 people who agree with you of the 10. You're never going to have 100% on anything. People still think the earth is flat. Again, you're fretting. Majority of people agree with you. Live with that. 

I'm not making a big deal out of it. Stating that I feel 15 people wanted Zac back next year are wrong, in my opinion. If me believing that way upsets you, then there's nothing that I can do to soothe your feelings to heroically defend them. Find a t cat rescue, these Bengals aren't worth it.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:08 PM)Destro Wrote: I'm not making a big deal out of it. Stating that I feel 15 people wanted Zac back next year are wrong, in my opinion. If me believing that way upsets you, then there's nothing that I can do to soothe your feelings to heroically defend them. Find a t cat rescue, these Bengals aren't worth it.

If you didn't think it was a big deal, you wouldn't be bringing it up again, and again....and again. I didn't say they were right. I said that 8% of anything in terms of disagreeing on a subject, is a low percentage. Take a deep breath bud, it'll be okay. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:13 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If you didn't think it was a big deal, you wouldn't be bringing it up again, and again....and again. I didn't say they were right. I said that 8% of anything in terms of disagreeing on a subject, is a low percentage. Take a deep breath bud, it'll be okay. 

Why do you follow me around in threads with some, it's not so bad for the Bengals. Stay off my tip and I'm not your bud, beta.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Posts like this one are generally the reason we close JN during ball games.   Mellow

Making folks wait until after the game to vent their frustrations generally leads to some more well thought out, less emotionally inspired threads.

Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure the Bengals FO has final say on hirings. Of course Doogie didn't want anyone smarter than him in the room. 

Well there you are. Successful people know their limitations and surround themselves with people who are smarter than they are... . 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Meanwhile...Anthony Lynn looks like he'll finish winning 5 of 7 with a RoY QB setting records and some hope for next year.

Always somewhere else...

An I saw on ESPN that they expect Lynn to be canned.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:18 PM)SladeX Wrote: Well there you are. Successful people know their limitations and surround themselves with people who are smarter than they are... . 

Most likely why you quoted me........

j/k,,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:15 PM)Destro Wrote: Why do you follow me around in threads with some, it's not so bad for the Bengals. Stay off my tip and I'm not your bud, beta.

Today, I've literally only responded in this thread, so again there you go, freaking out about nothing. 

Tell me again where I said it wasn't so bad for the Bengals? Are you just going to continue to pull more stuff out of your ass? 

Sorry, about calling you bud. Its a force of habit. When I talk to people who are in extreme need of emotional support, I use that term, and it was clear you needed it. 

Carry on with your fretting over small percentages, and your effort to get 100% of people to agree with you.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: An I saw on ESPN that they expect Lynn to be canned.

I think it was a foregone conclusion about 4 weeks ago. Now, there may be some second thoughts. Dunno, i don't follow them that closely. Just looked up some Herbert stuff and saw the record.

Wouldn't surprise me though if he were canned. It's what normal organizations do when people don't perform.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:15 PM)Destro Wrote: Why do you follow me around in threads with some, it's not so bad for the Bengals. Stay off my tip and I'm not your bud, beta.

(01-03-2021, 08:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Today, I've literally only responded in this thread, so again there you go, freaking out about nothing. 

Tell me again where I said it wasn't so bad for the Bengals? Are you just going to continue to pull more stuff out of your ass? 

Sorry, about calling you bud. Its a force of habit. When I talk to people who are in extreme need of emotional support, I use that term, and it was clear you needed it. 

Carry on with your fretting over small percentages, and your effort to get 100% of people to agree with you.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Today, I've literally only responded in this thread, so again there you go, freaking out about nothing. 

You replied to me a couple of days ago about how the Bengals played a division with teams with a good record, trying to reply off of me saying something bad about Zac/Bengals. Your horrible take was put in a body bag then, just like your one about 8%. Trying to act like someone doesn't know 8% is. If I gave you a glass of water that is 8% **** you'd drink it? You want to stand on a hill no one is attacking. Your troll card won't get punched trying to reply to me with some of the nonsense you speak. Stop being a poptart, sweetheart.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:53 PM)Destro Wrote: You replied to me a couple of days ago about how the Bengals played a division with teams with a good record, trying to reply off of me saying something bad about Zac/Bengals. Your horrible take was put in a body bag then, just like your one about 8%. Trying to act like someone doesn't know 8% is. If I gave you a glass of water that is 8% **** you'd drink it? You want to stand on a hill no one is attacking. Your troll card won't get punched trying to reply to me with some of the nonsense you speak. Stop being a poptart, sweetheart.

Let me sing a song to you that I sing to my kids everytime they cry over something that doesn't matter (the 8% you're freaking out over). It's the end of the world as we know it, its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine! Hope you don't lose sleep at night, because you seemed super stressed over nothing. I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out that you're continuing to freak out over something so miniscule when it comes to disagreements. If it wasn't such a big deal to you, you wouldn't continue to reply. So is it a big deal or not? Someone struggling to make up their mind??? Much love sweetie. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:04 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Let me sing a song to you that I sing to my kids everytime they cry over something that doesn't matter (the 8% you're freaking out over). It's the end of the world as we know it, its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine! Hope you don't lose sleep at night, because you seemed super stressed over nothing. I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out that you're continuing to freak out over something so miniscule when it comes to disagreements. If it wasn't such a big deal to you, you wouldn't continue to reply. So is it a big deal or not? Someone struggling to make up their mind??? Much love sweetie. 

I'd collar you. Bye.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:05 PM)Destro Wrote: I'd collar you. Bye.

Pretty sad, you try and assert your manhood in a message board. Speaks volumes to your character. Hint... its not good. Its probably 8% of what you think it is, which according to you, is a massive amount. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:13 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pretty sad, you try and assert your manhood in a message board. Speaks volumes to your character. Hint... its not good. Its probably 8% of what you think it is, which according to you, is a massive amount. 

You need me responding more than your kids need you, apparently. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:17 PM)Destro Wrote: You need me responding more than your kids need you, apparently. Hilarious

Whatever pumps up your fragile ego there....bud. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:13 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pretty sad, you try and assert your manhood in a message board. Speaks volumes to your character. Hint... its not good. Its probably 8% of what you think it is, which according to you, is a massive amount. 

8% of people will likely cry about spilled milk.  The other 92%?  They just wipe it up and go on with their day..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

(01-03-2021, 09:17 PM)Destro Wrote: You need me responding more than your kids need you, apparently. Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]

For real. Stop it. 

Reply/Quote