Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 09:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Whatever pumps up your fragile ego there....bud. 

Aww. You always want to make a man feel better. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Aww. You always want to make a man feel better. 

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For real. Stop it. 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

For real. Stop it. 

I literally was about to post that gif lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm3l0Af5kycpb8fAz7EBC...Q&usqp=CAU]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I didn’t watch the the ZT post game press conference. Did he say we did some good things today? Did he say he loves coaching these guys? Just curious?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:26 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm3l0Af5kycpb8fAz7EBC...Q&usqp=CAU]

You should give that as an engagement gift for them.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wait, I thought we wanted to lose?? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:33 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Anyone believing that this underwhelming assistant coach somehow turned the corner and became a real head coach a couple of games ago should really step back and take a long look at how dismal his teams have faired.

A. 6 wins in two seasons. It's hard to get worse than that. WTF
B. 2-10 within the division. Sick
C. Winless against the worst division in the NFL, the NFC East. A laughing stock. :vomit:
D. Wastes Burrow's rookie season. Cry
E. Having Taylor return will just waste his second season, or will Burrow still be a rookie? CryCryCry
F. Wasted one of the better RBs in the league with inept schemes. This, with a rookie QB this season, is one of the more inexcusable actions from Taylor and his staff. Just a simple action of having a effective run blocking scheme and running the ball effectively would have made for much less pass rush pressure on Burrow. Team went from effective to ineffective in one off-season. No excuse for this.
G. The rest of the division has to be having a party. Lots of W's coming against the Bengals. Makes making the playoffs that much easier. Hilarious

But we finally beat the Steelers
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 8% is a very small number. 8 out of 100 people, 80 out of 1,000. Also, of that 8% some could just think its too early, without being a "supporter." You're fretting over a very small number there bud. BTW I am not one who voted for him to stay. 

8% Steelers, browns and raven fans
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 8% is a very small number. 8 out of 100 people, 80 out of 1,000. Also, of that 8% some could just think its too early, without being a "supporter." You're fretting over a very small number there bud. BTW I am not one who voted for him to stay. 

8% Steelers, browns and raven fans
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The real Brandon Allen and Lou Anarumo returned too.
Bengals run defense is just atrocious.
Allen doesn’t play well against good defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually more impressed that with all the injuries he was able to beat Pittsburgh on MNF with Ryan Finley.
If I was a HOF voter I would give ZT a nod for that victory alone.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

And our HC is a former QB/QB coach...LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And our HC is a former QB/QB coach...LOL

I'm hoping we hear tomorrow he's a former HC.

Doesn't hurt to dream
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 11:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping we hear tomorrow he's a former HC.

Doesn't hurt to dream

Nope. Just to watch.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:33 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Anyone believing that this underwhelming assistant coach somehow turned the corner and became a real head coach a couple of games ago should really step back and take a long look at how dismal his teams have faired.

A. 6 wins in two seasons. It's hard to get worse than that. WTF
B. 2-10 within the division.  Sick
C. Winless against the worst division in the NFL, the NFC East. A laughing stock. :vomit:
D. Wastes Burrow's rookie season.  Cry
E. Having Taylor return will just waste his second season, or will Burrow still be a rookie? CryCryCry
F. Wasted one of the better RBs in the league with inept schemes. This, with a rookie QB this season, is one of the more inexcusable actions from Taylor and his staff. Just a simple action of having a effective run blocking scheme and running the ball effectively would have made for much less pass rush pressure on Burrow. Team went from effective to ineffective in one off-season. No excuse for this.
G. The rest of the division has to be having a party. Lots of W's coming against the Bengals. Makes making the playoffs that much easier.  Hilarious

I'm not a Zac guy and the man needs fired and a restraining order put on him, but just look at what we played with today and who we are missing from what we started with this year: 

Starting Qb Joe Burrow-gone
NO Joe Mixon, Jonah Williams, Geno, Carlos Dunlap, Logan Wilson, Mike Daniels,  DJ Reader, WJ3, Trae Waynes, CJ Uzomah, oh and we lost Tee Higgins on the 2nd play of the game. Im missing some other I'm sure but these are 1st string/star players on this team. It seems like injuries are overwhelming every year with this team, but we can only handle so much loss before it has to just be pure luck and fantastic coaching (which we don't have) to win games like this. The fact that we actually won the last 2 games before this is just mind blowing to me
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:48 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yeah well... Joe Burrow apparently has a ton of confidence in Taylor. So... in Burrow we trust, I guess....

joe is a smart man... knows not to say bad things about his current boss
Reply/Quote
Terrible game. I didn’t see Zac make one tackle or execute a decent block all day.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: joe is a smart man... knows not to say bad things about his current boss

Zac implemented a system that suits Joe’s talents. It was evident in his performance. Offensively we were in position to win a few more games. Chargers, browns and eagles are 3 off the top of my head.
Reply/Quote