Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A little Monday Morning Kay.....
(01-17-2022, 04:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Her sweater is really subtle as to who she roots for eh?

I think Kay is working that last name change to Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 10:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Never heard her even mention the Bears.... (but I only see clips, Direct TV Streaming does not offer the NFL channel.)

She's worn Bears apparel a decent amount.
She also has been a big backer of the Chargers in the past.
She's come around more to the Bengals this season though. She's a huge believer in Burrow and Chase.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:24 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I cant quite figure him out but I am sure he is not bigzo

One of several things he is not.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 11:03 AM)GodFather Wrote: I think Kay is working that last name change to Burrow!

The other day, she mentioned that he had a girlfriend. Maybe we can get them to fight? 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The other day, she mentioned that he had a girlfriend. Maybe we can get them to fight? 

Cat fight..

Meowwwwwww
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:16 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yeah and before the game started Rodney predicted a strong Raiders victory... F'k him

I don't think I've disliked a non-Steeler more than Rodney Harrison. Dude is soooo incredibly smug. You'd think he'd won 10 rings and was the MVP of his teams. Not that he'd tagged along with the Pats for a couple rings late in his career.

Dude's not even close to being a Hall of Famer. He was alright. Somebody needs to take a needle and pop that head.

(01-17-2022, 11:27 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Dungy irks me the worst of them all. Eff that guy....

Most overrated coach in NFL history. He was essentially Marvin Lewis in Tampa...except Wyche is the one who drafted those players. Got one ring with the Sheriff and retired.

He underachieved his entire career, then sits there smug (like Rodney) as if he's some legend of the game. Laughable.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
**insert something very inappropriate**

I used to watch GMFB before it was even called that. Old, young Kay was even better, but she has always been a Bears girl. She just jumped on the Bengals bandwagon, but at least she was on it early.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think I've disliked a non-Steeler more than Rodney Harrison. Dude is soooo incredibly smug. You'd think he'd won 10 rings and was the MVP of his teams. Not that he'd tagged along with the Pats for a couple rings late in his career.

Dude's not even close to being a Hall of Famer. He was alright. Somebody needs to take a needle and pop that head.

Maybe Mr Perfect should stopped the helmet coach in the Super Bowl and the Pats would've actually had a perfect season. I bet Harrison couldn't have predicted that ending! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think I've disliked a non-Steeler more than Rodney Harrison. Dude is soooo incredibly smug. You'd think he'd won 10 rings and was the MVP of his teams. Not that he'd tagged along with the Pats for a couple rings late in his career.

Most overrated coach in NFL history. He was essentially Marvin Lewis in Tampa...except Wyche is the one who drafted those players. Got one ring with the Sheriff and retired.

He underachieved his entire career, then sits there smug (like Rodney) as if he's some legend of the game. Laughable.

Bart Scott has that dubious honor now.

Reply/Quote
I kinda enjoy McAfee from time to time (outside of the incessant b******* about no practice field), sue me (please don't sue me Fred lol) but she mentioned she prefers the underdog story so we might lose her Fandom next year. Price to pay to having a good team i suppose.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bart Scott has that dubious honor now.

Bartholomew is up there for sure now, but Rodney's been at it for years.

Somebody needs to make a tier list for Bengals haters. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Will have to bump this for later, too loud now to watch. Doing construction on the house.
Reply/Quote
First time I saw this and Kay bringing up Pratt's interview after the pick. Really like Germaine, made me laugh.

Get the pick, get the pick lol
Reply/Quote