Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A little Monday Morning Kay.....
(01-17-2022, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who is Mike Rob and why is just wearing a black T-shirt?

I am not saying he needs a button down and tie, but c'mon man.  You can do better than that.

i think we all knew Cook was down.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 04:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: After many years of anti-Bengals bias from the likes of Dan Fouts, Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy, Keyshawn Johnson, Gregg Rosenthal, etc etc, it's nice to have a homer in the national media.

Yeah and before the game started Rodney predicted a strong Raiders victory... F'k him
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 07:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: i think we all knew Cook was down.

At least quote the right post...

Strugglin'.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Man, what I would give for some Monday morning Kay......................
Reply/Quote
Mike Robinson is a SB winning FB for the Seahawks. As someone else mentioned this show is all about relaxing morning vibes. Kay wars sweatshirts all the time. They dress goofy and have fun. I like it. I am also wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. It is comfy as F
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 04:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: After many years of anti-Bengals bias from the likes of Dan Fouts, Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy, Keyshawn Johnson, Gregg Rosenthal, etc etc, it's nice to have a homer in the national media.

Dungy irks me the worst of them all. Eff that guy....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:42 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Mike Robinson is a SB winning FB for the Seahawks. As someone else mentioned this show is all about relaxing morning vibes. Kay wars sweatshirts all the time. They dress goofy and have fun. I like it. I am also wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. It is comfy as F

I did just realize one thing.

Everytime I have seen any clip of Kay it has been a tight shot.  I thought she broadcasting from a remote location like "Around the Horn".  I never realized her show was at a big studio round table with other commentators.

That is why I thought she was being so casual sometimes. I thought she was broadcasting from home.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: Another post with false stuff. This is not a forum for spammers or trolls. 

Kay mentioned her contract was up in May with the NFL network but never said she was leaving. I'm betting they fork over the dough to keep Kay especially after losing Nate Burlson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:35 AM)Synric Wrote: Kay mentioned her contract was up in May with the NFL network but never said she was leaving. I'm betting they fork over the dough to keep Kay especially after losing Nate Burlson.

Exactly,. That is not saying leaving GMFB. This poster has now multiple times posted nonsense in forum and when asked to back it up disappears. 
Reply/Quote
I cant quite figure him out but I am sure he is not bigzo
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why aren't you banned yet? That's 3 times you've posted bullshit in the last week. 

Kay Adams Tells Pat McAfee She Is A Free Agent, Talks Her Dream Job In The NFL - YouTube
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:24 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I cant quite figure him out but I am sure he is not bigzo

Which is perplexing. Is he:

Medium Zo

Small Zo
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Which is perplexing. Is he:

Medium Zo

Small Zo

He could be a big person not named Zo.

BigClifford for example. Or BigCletus.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:34 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He could be a big person not named Zo.

BigClifford for example. Or BigCletus.

Hmm Good stuff. This really opens up the possibilities. 
Reply/Quote
Now listen to the thing - which is hard to do as McAfee is grating - all she says is her contract is up in May and it is something that needs resolution. Nothing else and CERTAINLY no announcement of leaving GMFB like a certain poster put on here originally.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:39 AM)Joelist Wrote: Now listen to the thing - which is hard to do as McAfee is grating - all she says is her contract is up in May and it is something that needs resolution. Nothing else and CERTAINLY no announcement of leaving GMFB like a certain poster put on here originally.

Yeah I just can't bring myself to click on the Pat McAfee show. But I will take your word for it. 
Reply/Quote
I clicked on the link and listened to it. At least McAfee has a Jared Lorenzen action figure on his desk. That's something I guess....

BTW, all she said is she is excited because her contract is up in May, and that she loves her job. She knows she's getting a raise. That's all.

BTW, later one of the hosts called her "The Defacto Queen of Cincinnati" and she started talking about the Bengals. She brought up injuries and talked about losing Hendrickson, Ogunjobi and Daniels. She used the term "we"...... lmao.
Reply/Quote
How could would it be if the Bengals could partner with a Bally Sports Ohio and have regular output of programming for people to view with Kay as the leading host? Dabble in some of their existing talent such as Contipelli, Hoard, and Lap and I'd be in heaven watching lots of Bengals content.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 04:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Her sweater is really subtle as to who she roots for eh?

She wears outfits for multiple teams throughout the season. She actually first and foremost a Bears fan, as that's where she's from.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 10:46 AM)ochocincos Wrote: She wears outfits for multiple teams throughout the season. She actually first and foremost a Bears fan, as that's where she's from.

Never heard her even mention the Bears.... (but I only see clips, Direct TV Streaming does not offer the NFL channel.)
Reply/Quote