Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A salute to our non-American Bengals fans!
One of the neat things about our team is that we have friends from all over the globe. It seems only proper that we recognize our friends abroad and share the love!

If you are a fan living outside the U.S., drop us a post here and share what country you live.

If you are in the U.S., show our brothers some love.

Go Bengals!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Been a fan of the Bengals since 1984 when we started getting highlights on tv here in Scotland
Who Dey.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 07:46 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Been a fan of the Bengals since 1984 when we started getting highlights on tv here in Scotland
Who Dey.

For whatever following the NFL has there, what team is most popular in Scotland? 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 07:46 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Been a fan of the Bengals since 1984 when we started getting highlights on tv here in Scotland
Who Dey.

I love Scotland. Was there four years ago and toured Edinburgh and the Northern Highlands in Inverness. Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Been a fan since around 1990, maybe a little longer all the way from Sydney Australia. I now support the Bengals as passionately as the the teams I follow here in Australia.
Reply/Quote
Welcome friends!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.

(11-17-2018, 11:01 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Been a fan since around 1990, maybe a little longer all the way from Sydney Australia. I now support the Bengals as passionately as the the teams I follow here in Australia.

That is wonderful. Great to hear we have brethren abroad.

Do beware of Fred; however. Seems he is interested in your bodily fluids.
Reply/Quote
Calgary, Canada! Became a Bengals fan around 2000. That is when I seriously started watching the NFL. Loved their helmet, and didn't want to go with the popular choices. Most people are Seattle fans here, and are baffled that I am a Bengals fan out of all teams. Worst of all I have friends who are Steelers and ravens fans. I have taken a lot of heat from them. I don't know anyone else here who is a fan unfortunately. Only if I could experience a playoff win! However still Loyal to the team. Most of the swag I wear is Bengals related! They are my team for life no matter what happens. Even if Marvin is still coaching the team in 2030.
Reply/Quote
Total respect to foreign fans especially ones that are across the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Those Mondays have to seriously suck with no sleep.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well, I've been a space alien since I became a Bengals fan and probably before then..
How about some recognition for us extraterrestrials?
From the planet Crapazoid.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 09:13 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I love Scotland. Was there four years ago and toured Edinburgh and the Northern Highlands in Inverness. Who Dey!

Cheers mate, I stay 20 miles from Edinburgh in a small town called Bathgate
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 07:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: For whatever following the NFL has there, what team is most popular in Scotland? 

Most of the people I know who follow the NFL are followers of The Patriots, Just because they are successful.
When I was a boy my favourite animal was a tiger so as soon I started watching the NFL in the early 80's and saw the team I couldn't support anyone else lol
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:13 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Cheers mate, I stay 20 miles from Edinburgh in a small town called Bathgate

I'm from the Cincinnati area, but a proud descendant of the Clan MacMillan.  Visited Edinburgh, where I spent a lovely afternoon in the Scotch Whiskey Heritage Museum.  As well as I can remember, anyway. Headed north to the highlands and Stirling Bridge, as well as other great spots.  Great to have fellow fans in Scotland.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.

Another Scot here, though I've lived in Australia since I was 5. Been a Bengals fan since turning on the TV to watch cartoons one morning, and stumbling onto the '81 Superbowl.

JWW1971, who's your team in the Scottish fitba? My uncles made sure I was indoctrinated as a Hearts fan even though I was living on the other side of the world!
Reply/Quote
I live near Colchester in Essex (Britain's oldest recorded town). Have followed the Bengals since since seeing brief highlights on TV in the early 80's when the NFL generally didn't get shown at all.  I think it must have been the '82 Freezer Bowl game vs the Chargers. Only really been into it since the early 2000's and the arrival of Marvin and Carson.

My 'watching the Bengals live' record is as follows...
2008 v Jacksonville W 21-19 (Bengals were 0-8 prior to that game - lucky charm maybe??)
2009 @ Oakland L 20-17 (OK, maybe not)
2010 @ Jets       L 26-10 (that's definitely blown that theory out of the water)
2016 v Redskins (Wembley) 27-27 (strange one - whatever you may have heard, we do NOT like ties when it comes to the NFL)

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: If you are in the U.S., show our brothers some love.

Yeah... show me some love already! I've waited long enough for that. My receptors are wide open.

(11-18-2018, 02:35 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Total respect to foreign fans especially ones that are across the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Those Mondays have to seriously suck with no sleep.

It's not that bad. The first games here [Austria] start at 7pm. That's quite humane. Those prime time games, however, are indeed tough.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:14 AM)The 160lb Fullback Wrote: Another Scot here, though I've lived in Australia since I was 5. Been a Bengals fan since turning on the TV to watch cartoons one morning, and stumbling onto the '81 Superbowl.

And here I've spent the last 36+ years trying to forget that game  Sad   Good on ya for hanging in there, and welcome.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
While I am currently retired and live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, I lived in Cincinnati for 25 years.

Difficult to see live broadcasts since most bars have Canadian satellite and the free internet links via Sports Devil no longer work.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Worldwide..worldwide..worldwideeeeee.......

Supporters???? Possibly You!

9047907377527802f0bbea4eb90d9eeb.jpg (700×498)
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:13 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Cheers mate, I stay 20 miles from Edinburgh in a small town called Bathgate

Cheers right back atcha mate. Never made it to Bathgage but could easily go back and spend more time around Edinburgh. I live in Lexington, Ky. If you're ever in the area I'll show you some distilleries and horse farms. 
Reply/Quote