Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just hope we've taken the Louisville Market away from the Lamar Jackson's
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
10 years ago I would have been happy about this. I’m to old for the late games now Sad
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just hope we've taken the Louisville Market away from the Lamar Jackson's

If we're not playing at 1PM on Sunday, we can share the market with them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like my 1:00 games
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
th night game

2 mnf games

1 snf game

Christmas night game too

That is my prediction.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:26 PM)ATOTR Wrote: th night game

2 mnf games

1 snf game

Christmas night game too

That is my prediction.

we will have at least 1 Thursday night games as well.  I'm thinking we play the Saints on Thanksgiving

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 10 years ago I would have been happy about this. I’m to old for the late games now Sad

I'm with ya. I tell myself I'm gonna stay up then about halftime I'm snoozing, haha. 

I'll say 5 PT games.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 04:54 PM)pally Wrote:

Look at bright side we can restart debates on how coaches and players perform in prime time.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Burrow plays his best under the bright lights... this is a positive. Not to mention the crowd will be electric
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:46 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Burrow plays his best under the bright lights... this is a positive.   Not to mention the crowd will be electric

But can Chase catch the ball without that white stripe around the end?  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Good/Bad. Love primetime games, but makes for long nights (as I get older). I'll be wired until 2am!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Jay Morrison looked into the last 11 SB losers and how they were scheduled in primetime. 

The trends he found led him to this prediction:

Week 3 vs. Kansas City, Monday
Week 5 at Baltimore, Sunday
Week 9 vs. Buffalo, Sunday
Week 11 at Tampa Bay, Thursday (Thanksgiving)
Week 15 at Cleveland, Thursday

https://theathletic.com/3294276/2022/05/05/bengals-prime-time-tv/?redirected=1
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Jay Morrison looked into the last 11 SB losers and how they were scheduled in primetime. 

The trends he found led him to this prediction:

Week 3 vs. Kansas City, Monday
Week 5 at Baltimore, Sunday
Week 9 vs. Buffalo, Sunday
Week 11 at Tampa Bay, Thursday (Thanksgiving)
Week 15 at Cleveland, Thursday

https://theathletic.com/3294276/2022/05/05/bengals-prime-time-tv/?redirected=1

That would be disappointing.... I'd like at least 3 out of the 5 to be Home games.

Bills game would be amazing Monday or Thursday night 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
None of those primetime games will be bigger than the Playoffs, AFC Champ and Super Bowl. We were 3-1 in those and 1-0 in primetime last year. I’m not quite as worried this time around about night games.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 10 years ago I would have been happy about this. I’m to old for the late games now Sad

Think about Fredtoast
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 07:32 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: None of those primetime games will be bigger than the Playoffs, AFC Champ and Super Bowl. We were 3-1 in those and 1-0 in primetime last year. I’m not quite as worried this time around about night games.

These tigers are different. No worries here except I’m getting old and that alarm goes off at 5:55.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:28 PM)pally Wrote:  I'm thinking we play the Saints on Thanksgiving

Cowboys at home are a traditional Thanksgiving team.  We could be their opponent this year.

Saints in the Superdome is another good candidate for a prime time game.

But we will have at least one HOME game in prime time (in addition to the Thursday night that every team gets).  Plenty of great ones to chose from (KC, Buf, Pitt, Bal)

Christmas is on a Sunday.  Most of that week's schedule will be played on Saturday.  There will only be 4 games on Christmas but they are stacked one at a time from early afternoon to late night.  I'd like to get one of those.  I am just going to be laying around doing nothing anyway.
Reply/Quote
I live a little over 4 hours away from PBS.

Unless it is a Saturday night game (pretty rare) I usually can't make it to a prime time game. But I was at the Jacksonville Thursday night "Ring of Honor" game this year. Just took Friday off. It was worth it.
Reply/Quote