Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A schedule hint?
(05-11-2022, 08:44 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: The leaks are fake. They may end up being correct, but that Twitter was just taking a bunch of guesses on matchups. No credible sources were running with any of those leaks. The only place to find information about them was that account itself.

I guess for this reason, the thread was removed.

Yep and that Twitter account recently pinned a tweet about how they got 10k followers for making things up.

https://twitter.com/NFLGameLeaks/status/1524778059362091008?cxt=HHwWgICy2Z_kjKkqAAAA
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2022, 11:20 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm moderately confident (with my zero insight into the scheduling process) we will not have a Thanksgiving game.  

This is gonna be wrong lol. It's basically comfirmed..
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 01:17 PM)Tony Wrote: This is gonna be wrong lol. It's basically comfirmed..

Where?
Reply/Quote
why is the NFL trying to turn this into a week long event? Just announce it already and let every talk about it.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
That site (NFL Schedule Leaks) has been going off on it's foolish followers all morning. People actually bought plane tickets based off of them.

Still so much to be learned about the spread of fake news and misinformation on social media I see.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 01:17 PM)Tony Wrote: This is gonna be wrong lol. It's basically comfirmed..

This didn’t age well
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 06:29 PM)basballguy Wrote: This didn’t age well

Wouldn't be the first or last time I was wrong.. Guess I got the hopes up too much... Woulda been nice to have Bengals on Thanksgiving.. O well..
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 07:10 PM)Tony Wrote: Wouldn't be the first or last time I was wrong.. Guess I got the hopes up too much... Woulda been nice to have Bengals on Thanksgiving.. O well..

They are going to Tennessee during Thanksgiving weekend.  Lots of Bengals fans can attend without sacrificing their Thanksgiving

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 07:12 PM)pally Wrote: They are going to Tennessee during Thanksgiving weekend.  Lots of Bengals fans can attend without sacrificing their Thanksgiving

I don't care about any of that. I live in PA... I'd rather enjoy my turkey with family and beer drinking watching the Bengals... 
Reply/Quote
Steelers week 1 at 1 pm.

Sorry if it's posted somewhere but I figured it would be posted on here by now and in a new thread.

(Sorry if I didn't see the new thread.)
Reply/Quote