Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AD Benched. Finley to Start
It was time, and after the bye was the best case scenario for Finley. Now we'll see if someone else can get it done.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 02:44 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Aikman also has 4 rings, a Gold Jacket, and actually Playoff wins where he didn’t shit the bed in epic fashion.  Jerry and Jimmy also rebuilt the team quickly by trading off assets to stockpile draft picks and used FA to supplement the team.  In other words, things that go against the model model...

To be fair, the Vikings were idiots.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least he has an excuse for not performing. Geno and Dunlap just get dominated week after week anymore.

They have an excuse too... They don't care. If we can tell this staff is inept, they certainly can.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dalton can still be traded after this season so, at least they have that option in the draft
Reply/Quote
Growing pains that come along with a new staff. Unless it was a direct descendant of the Parcells coaching line. I'm thinking a max of 3 bad seasons before we see anything positive. A true rebuilding process, not because of the ineptness of the coaching staff this time around.

Dec. 22nd, Game of The Season Wink
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Finally. Finley will move in the pocket and scan the field without getting scared.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:37 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Finally. Finley will move in the pocket and scan the field without getting scared.

Will he? I hope you are correct, but wager you are not.

We know you hate AD, but he is an unproven 4th round pick playing behind a suspect OL, lousy running game and the defense is worse than the offense so likely will spend a lot of time in passing situations.

I wish him luck, something you never wished AD the last few years.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I am sorry but I don't care if you put the holy ghost behind this line. That person is going to be mentally broken in 4 games. Dalton should have told MB to go pound salt at his last contract as his stupidity at running a team ruined him with the lack of support. The same thing will happen again if they dont change their ways.
Reply/Quote
This is such a Bengal move. Idiotic.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Using your logic then ZT can't be better than ML. ML improved 6 games in year one. ZT at best if he goes 8-8 improves only 2 games so I guess ZT should be benched too.

No, fired. The team has regressed badly. It's not just the OL that has gone backwards, but Dalton is having his worst year.

I agree with giving Finley some playing time. I'd also like to see Dolegala get some as well.

But I just don't see Taylor as the guy to figure it out. We've seen just what he brings to the table in the first 8 games. He's already got the worst start for a new coach in Bengals history and he took over a 6 win team.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:54 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I am sorry but I don't care if you put the holy ghost behind this line. That person is going to be mentally broken in 4 games. Dalton should have told MB to go pound salt at his last contract as his stupidity at running a team ruined him with the lack of support. The same thing will happen again if they dont change their ways.

Isn't that what Palmer did?

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Growing pains that come along with a new staff. Unless it was a direct descendant of the Parcells coaching line. I'm thinking a max of 3 bad seasons before we see anything positive. A true rebuilding process, not because of the ineptness of the coaching staff this time around.

Dec. 22nd, Game of The Season   Wink

Oh...the staff is inept. Calling a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 10 is their specialty.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Will he? I hope you are correct, but wager you are not.

We know you hate AD, but he is an unproven 4th round pick playing behind a suspect OL, lousy running game and the defense is worse than the offense so likely will spend a lot of time in passing situations.

Weren't you one of the people that called me negative?

I see this in your tagline:
'ZT may become worst HC in our history. Only a moron would buy season tickets to this train wreck of a franchise.'
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 09:02 PM)BengalChris Wrote: No, fired. The team has regressed badly. It's not just the OL that has gone backwards, but Dalton is having his worst year.

I agree with giving Finley some playing time. I'd also like to see Dolegala get some as well.

But I just don't see Taylor as the guy to figure it out. We've seen just what he brings to the table in the first 8 games. He's already got the worst start for a new coach in Bengals history and he took over a 6 win team.

Don't worry...the new staff will 'coach these guys up'!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 09:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Oh...the staff is inept. Calling a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 10 is their specialty.

I would give a pass on that one. Actually, I would give a pass on this whole season. Zac is inheriting a mess. I would like to see him clean house and get the players HE is looking for. At least there are no illusions about getting to the playoffs this season to keep the tradition of one-and-done alive.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 09:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I would give a pass on that one. Actually, I would give a pass on this whole season. Zac is inheriting a mess. I would like to see him clean house and get the players HE is looking for. At least there are no illusions about getting to the playoffs this season to keep the tradition of one-and-done alive.

We're not talking playoffs. We're talking a coach who's failed at every stop he's been in except the Rams where he was Assistant WR Coach then QB Coach.

He's just a terrible coach who hired his friends as assistants and they're terrible.

Our players are almost all getting worse under him.
Reply/Quote
I get the timing, but was anyone else benched?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 09:48 PM)phil413 Wrote: I get the timing, but was anyone else benched?

Zac Taylor needs benched as OC.
Reply/Quote
The Finley/Dalton pressers are going to be excruciating.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Will he? I hope you are correct, but wager you are not.

C'mon, we have the second coming of Tom Brady on our hands here with Finley......same measurables, not a high draft pick and Irish! Sarcasm
All seriousness, the kid showed some moxie in the preseason and actually looked like he could slide around and sense the rush...something AD never seemed to grasp. Im looking forward to less batted balls and more accurate and positive passes after a play is broken up. 

Reply/Quote