Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AD Benched. Finley to Start
(10-30-2019, 01:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When Chad Pennington is your best case...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A pre-draft profile of Finley likened him to Alex Smith.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I've seen him compared to Wentz.

Yea he will be compared to most of the big armed QBs but when I watch him play I see Blake Bortles I said the same thing last year before he decided to stay at Oregon.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Everytime I've seen Herbert play all I can hear myself say is Blake Bortles.

I watched  the  WSU/OR game Saturday night. I didn't see a whole lot. That Vernell kid looks like the real deal though.  I'm not saying Herbert I bad or anything, I just didn't see a whole lot. RBs made life easy though.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 02:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1189225627859259393?s=20

Wow!

It is about time, but Au is right. The bye week is the proper time to get Finley ready to play.

Actually excited now, always liked Dalton but he just panics too much and has no pocket presence.

Finley has it, at least from what I have seen...

Love this move, too little too late but I will take something positive from this teams moves whenever I can get them.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Actually excited now,

As am I. This is the first time I've looked forward to a Bengals game since Game 2 of the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As am I. This is the first time I've looked forward to a Bengals game since Game 2 of the season.

Same, Finley actually has a good Center and some good weapons and some good RB's.

If he can maneuver in the pocket and stand in there and take hits while getting the ball out we will be better.

We still won't win too many games regardless with those Linebackers and namely that DC.

But we actually will see something different, it was the same over and over again with Dalton.

And I always supported the brother.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When Chad Pennington is your best case...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trollberry wouldn't dare mention Dak Prescott.  That could actually be considered "positive".
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is about time, but Au is right. The bye week is the proper time to get Finley ready to play.

Actually excited now, always liked Dalton but he just panics too much and has no pocket presence.

Finley has it, at least from what I have seen...

Love this move, too little too late but I will take something positive from this teams moves whenever I can get them.

(10-30-2019, 02:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As am I. This is the first time I've looked forward to a Bengals game since Game 2 of the season.

Me 3 it was becoming very hard to watch the Bengals beat down on loop every week with seemingly no hope of improvement. 
Reply/Quote
Say whatever you want Zac and company did Andy wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Me 3 it was becoming very hard to watch the Bengals beat down on loop every week with seemingly no hope of improvement. 

Though, I may not watch the game when the Bengals defense is on the field.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Me 3 it was becoming very hard to watch the Bengals beat down on loop every week with seemingly no hope of improvement. 

So predictable play after play on both sides.

(10-30-2019, 03:49 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Say whatever you want Zac and company did Andy wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was BS how this was handled for sure.

Should of warned him or at least sat down with him weeks ago getting him ready if he doesn't start playing better and we
don't start winning. Dalton deserves better than this, he has done all he can for this team and Cincinnati.

(10-30-2019, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Though, I may not watch the game when the Bengals defense is on the field.  Ninja

Just look the other way lol
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Everytime I've seen Herbert play all I can hear myself say is Blake Bortles.

You may need to see someone about that. Get help. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote