Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to be positive heading to KC
(01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: The Bengals defense has stepped up so big lately.  The KC game.  The playoff games.  I feel like it's been several games in a row where there have been concerns about whether the defense could stop this QB, that receiver or another RB.  And they've answered the bell every single time.  I put a lot of faith in this offense, but we've also been winning games with field goals.  Because the defense has been lights out.  And I'm confident they'll continue to do so this weekend.  

The biggest concern I have this weekend isn't the players, it's the stadium.  It's loud and hostile on a normal Sunday, and especially in the playoffs.  But I think the recent SEC big game experience some of the offense has will be a major plus there, and the defense won't be impacted at all.  And that defense I think is the key to the game.

Feel the exact same MileHighGrowler. I think we are ready for the task cause of the Defense and Burrow's play in big games.

Mike Hilton will show up or Logan Wilson or Germaine Pratt or Sam Hubbard or Trey Hendrickson, Bates, Awuzie, Bell, BJ Hill etc.

Love this Defense, they come to play with DJ Reader in the middle.Yes
Reply/Quote
Have no fear. Every time I bet more than $200 on the Bengals to LOSE, they win.

I'm putting $2,000 on them to lose. I want this game to be over at the half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:40 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you. I needed a post like this.

I'll add: Joe Burrow seems to do well in terms of handling the noise of a raucous crowd in an away stadium. I think KC fans think he will wilt in Arrowhead (at least they said that after the last victory in Paul Brown Stadium). I think KC will also come in overconfident after all the predictions and praise they will hear this week. And I think they really believe they have the Grim Reaper as QB.

The Rogers Rate QB was ended last weekend. The Patrick Rate QB is due to join him.

It’s the Patrick price.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s the Patrick price.

Very good. I fix it.
Reply/Quote