Joe M.
Tee H.
Eli A.
Sam H.
BJ H.
Shooter
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Game Game Ball
Billy Price for BJ Hill could go down as the best trade in team history.

My vote goes to him. He gave us a huge momentum shifting play when we needed it.

He's a stud.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:33 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Defense, defense, defense..

Got my vote!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
CJ. For being the best team player all year. I'll bet his team mates wanted to win for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have to go 2nd half defense as a group. Individually it's Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
As long as they keep winning the close ones, I'm voting Shooter.
Reply/Quote
This is the 1st one where it clearly wasnt Burrow or Evan.

Mine is Tee. He became the star WR today. This was insane production
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Billy Price for BJ Hill could go down as the best trade in team history.

My vote goes to him. He gave us a huge momentum shifting play when we needed it.

He's a stud.

No doubt. Great call, just had to go with Sammy in the way he stopped Mahomes at what he does best.

Have to hold that right side of the OL so Mahomes cannot escape, we weren't doing it early and we all saw what happened.

Also, what great hustle from Hendrickson on the one play where Mahomes had all day. No wonder he was tuckered out!

The way Sam went into coverage as a spy and the coverage behind him held up when Mahomes once again had all day and 
Sam's switch went off and went after Mahomes and cause the fumble was just an amazing play, I have to give it to him for that.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. Great call, just had to go with Sammy in the way he stopped Mahomes at what he does best.

Have to hold that right side of the OL so Mahomes cannot escape, we weren't doing it early and we all saw what happened.

Also, what great hustle from Hendrickson on the one play where Mahomes had all day. No wonder he was tuckered out!

The way Sam went into coverage as a spy and the coverage behind him held up when Mahomes once again had all day and 
Sam's switch went off and went after Mahomes and cause the fumble was just an amazing play, I have to give it to him for that.

Yep. We’ve seen that Mahomes scramble turn out badly for defenses time after time for the last few years. Hubbard coming up the gut like a bat out of hell was such a big time play. If they score there we had very little time left on the clock, and no times outs.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. We’ve seen that Mahomes scramble turn out badly for defenses time after time for the last few years. Hubbard coming up the gut like a bat out of hell was such a big time play. If they score there we had very little time left on the clock, and no times outs.

We lose without Sam today.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Billy Price for BJ Hill could go down as the best trade in team history.

He's a stud.

Great trade, I'll always have a soft spot for the Reggie Nelson trade but this one has to be right up there.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: God bless you brothers, SUPER BOWL BOUND!!! Tiger

Sam Hubbard for me deserves the game ball besides Lou and the Defense as a whole.

Sam kept Mahomes from scrambling to the right and beating us and he made the play to keep Mahomes from winning the game.

Sammy, God bless you MAN!!! Rock On

I ain't religious, but to hell with it....God Bless you too brotha!!! We've been on these boards a looooong time, and I ain't gonna lie....I cried. Who Dey baby!!!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:02 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Great trade, I'll always have a soft spot for the Reggie Nelson trade but this one has to be right up there.

It was a great trade. 
another fav of mine was the trade for Delta O'Neal
Reply/Quote
I don't know about you guys ,but I may change mine to Joe B.. Some of those scrambles he made were just simply unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
Just the defence as a whole. The Line did a great job of getting pressure on Mahomes as the game went on. Coverage on what is a ridiculously good set of receivers was very good most of the game.

We don't win that game without the defence. Might have been a blowout. The Chiefs put up 42 points and 42 points in the past 2 weeks. Our defence gives up 21 in a half, and then almost shuts out that same offence in the next half and a drive. Can't think of one guy who made the absolute difference, but that Hill pick was a huge swing on it's own. But every stop we got in that 2nd half was huge too.
Reply/Quote
[Image: evan-leg.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: evan-leg.jpg]

[Image: not-worthy-waynes-world.gif]
Reply/Quote
I picked Evan some time ago.

But now I am remembering the multiple HUGE first down runs and escaped sacks Burrow made and think that vote should be changed to Joey Franchise.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I don't know about you guys ,but I may change mine to Joe B.. Some of those scrambles he made were just simply unbelievable.

Yeah, those scrambles by Burrow were remarkable. Those times where we were going to turn the ball over, and lose yardage as well from the sacks, and he scrambled out of the sack and got a key first down, were game changers.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:02 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I ain't religious, but to hell with it....God Bless you too brotha!!! We've been on these boards a looooong time, and I ain't gonna lie....I cried. Who Dey baby!!!

My Brotha!!! Rock On

Jmccracky! This is just awesome man. This is something is all I can say and it really hasn't set in at all yet. Hmmm Mellow

Hmmm.Hmm

We really going to the Superbowl after beating the Chiefs after being down 21-3? Hmmm Mellow
Reply/Quote
Public Service Announcement:

Position groups cannot win the Message Board Game Ball and will not be nominated.

This is not youth soccer. Everyone doesn't get a juice box
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote