Joe M.
Tee H.
Eli A.
Sam H.
BJ H.
Shooter
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Game Game Ball
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I don't know about you guys ,but I may change mine to Joe B.. Some of those scrambles he made were just simply unbelievable.

That play where he shook off Chris Jones and hit Chase for a 1st downs was ridiculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:22 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, those scrambles by Burrow were remarkable. Those times where we were going to turn the ball over, and lose yardage as well from the sacks, and he scrambled out of the sack and got a key first down, were game changers.

Gotta say I've sworn off the gameday thread about halfway through the season, but I did log in toward the latter part of the game just for kicks.

There was actually a dude cursing Zac after JB ran for that 2nd 1st down. JB was gassed and needed a breather. He gave it all he had.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That play where he shook off Chris Jones and hit Chase for a 1st downs was ridiculous.

...but that INT though..

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I picked Evan some time ago.

But now I am remembering the multiple HUGE first down runs and escaped sacks Burrow made and think that vote should be changed to Joey Franchise.

(01-30-2022, 09:22 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, those scrambles by Burrow were remarkable. Those times where we were going to turn the ball over, and lose yardage as well from the sacks, and he scrambled out of the sack and got a key first down, were game changers.

You are making me want to change my vote to Burrow, but I haven’t given him one in the postseason yet, so I’ll stick with Sam for superstitious reasons. :lol:

Reply/Quote
I have to say,I was super proud of our defense in the second half for rising to the occasion.But I had to give my vote to Burrow for just never giving up and making key plays when he needed to,although it was a team effort.This football team is UNIQUE.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That play where he shook off Chris Jones and hit Chase for a 1st downs was ridiculous.

That was the one, he like anticipated the guy chasing him and high stepped it
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Public Service Announcement:

Position groups cannot win the Message Board Game Ball and will not be nominated.

This is not youth soccer. Everyone doesn't get a juice box

[Image: man-beard.gif]

#VoteShooter
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...but that INT though..

THAT’S what you want to focus on right now? Did you forget the ninja or something? How many Mahomes throw?

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling Blue Oyster Cult is going to be a big thing this week in Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: THAT’S what you want to focus on right now? Did you forget the ninja or something? How many Mahomes throw?

I'm not focusing on anything; I just brought it up. We should talk all performances when deciding Gameball. 

NO ONE has been more optimistic than me this entire year..

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:39 PM)Synric Wrote: I have a feeling Blue Oyster Cult is going to be a big thing this week in Cincy.

Rep

Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:39 PM)Synric Wrote: I have a feeling Blue Oyster Cult is going to be a big thing this week in Cincy.

Let's get it.

"Don't Fear the Reaper." Rock On
Reply/Quote
No love for Bell? His int sealed the deal.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:58 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: No love for Bell? His int sealed the deal.

Amazing play by Bates and Bell.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Whole ***** team.
Reply/Quote
Upon even FURTHER contemplation, maybe I should ask my vote be changed to OTHER for Andy Reid. He had the ability to essentially demoralize us with points at the end of the half and then get the ball back to start the second half when we had shown zero ability to stop them. Instead, he went for it and that stopped fired EVERYONE up. That play changed the entire game! So, am I wrong to think Game Ball Andy Reid?
Reply/Quote
Buckeyes balled out today! Sam, Eli, and Vonn all had huge plays! Even Prince wasn't too horrible from what I watched of the line play.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:36 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: BJ Hill for me, made a big play when we HAD to have it.

So your vote is for Billy Price  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bates!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: God bless you brothers, SUPER BOWL BOUND!!! Tiger

Sam Hubbard for me deserves the game ball besides Lou and the Defense as a whole.

Sam kept Mahomes from scrambling to the right and beating us and he made the play to keep Mahomes from winning the game.

Sammy, God bless you MAN!!! Rock On

Said before game on here that Hubbard would be instrumental in corralling Mahomes because if he can do it to Lamar he certainly can with Mahomes. 

Although that dude is slippery. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote