Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Broncos Game Day
Lol, does anyone play up an injury more than Ben Roethlisberger? Even fake injuries as we've seen in the past. Dude loves to let everyone know how close to death he is between plays, but magically seems to be perfectly fine every time he actually needs to do something. So tough, haha.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Worst #1 seed ever?
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers as well guys, but I do admit they come to play whether their chips are down or not. Losing the players they have and it wouldn't shock anyone if they won today.

Remember all the guys we had injured last year for the playoffs? PIT would still have made it a close one. Refs helping out of course.
Reply/Quote
People running open and either Peyton misses or they drop it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mitchell putting on a hitting clinic. Burfict should take note.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell putting on a hitting clinic. Burfict should take note.

I think he did on the Eifert hit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell putting on a hitting clinic. Burfict should take note.

Bengals game was last week. Get over it already. 

It was a solid hit but Sanders should be able to hold on to that ball. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Nothing better to do today? Shocked. 
Reply/Quote
It's been a weird game. Six drops by Denver receivers so far and overall they are playing VERY sloppy on offense.
Reply/Quote
Apparently Shazier likes to tackle with his head.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Nothing better to do today? Shocked. 

Of course there's nothing better than watching and commenting on a Steelers playoff game.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea what Omaha means but Peyton says it on every snap

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:54 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Apparently Shazier likes to tackle with his head.

He's missed at least 3 tackles that i've seen today, the last one being the long run just now.

Maybe he should take notes....  nvm.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Of course there's nothing better than watching and commenting on a Steelers playoff game.

To a bunch of bengals fans. Go, be free. 
Reply/Quote
Did they really just show that non TD last week as a great play? My F'ing god....
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea what Omaha means but Peyton says it on every snap

Peyton's Omaha=Andy's Ready
Reply/Quote
Manning feeling shook after that hit.
Reply/Quote
Manning feeling shook after that hit.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Peyton's Omaha=Andy's Ready

Fumbled snap on half a Omaha

Reply/Quote
I could of swore that went wide. So close!
Reply/Quote