Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Broncos Game Day
They are talking about how they've overcome the loss of Brown. They have 10 pts. The real story is Pitt's D.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are talking about how they've overcome the loss of Brown. They have 10 pts. The real story is Pitt's D.

Definitely this, but I'm surprised how well Miller and the receivers are beating their match-ups. Forced Denver into a zone.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ah it's refreshing to see yet another rigged game
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Wheaton had made some nice plays, but he's definitely not looking natural.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ah it's refreshing to see yet another rigged game

Ah it's refreshing to see yet another whining fan that doesn't know anything about football, and complaining about something that doesn't exist. Don't you get tired of regurgitating the same crap every week?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:41 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ah it's refreshing to see yet another whining fan that doesn't know anything about football, and complaining about something that doesn't exist. Don't you get tired of regurgitating the same crap every week?

How would you explain a Steelers vs Cardinals superbowl that Madden picked before the season if it happens ? 
Reply/Quote
Denver looks like they're afraid to hit anyone and receivers look like they're afraid to catch the ball. Number one defense my ass.. The fix is on.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Stereotypical steelers fans stay stereotypical.
Reply/Quote
Anyone over 6 representing flag football is a sissy girl.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So the NFL is beholden to a senile old man's picks?

Reply/Quote
Bad time to not shank another 27 yarder into the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Punter's longest kick of the day.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So the NFL is beholden to a senile old man's picks?

Well it's kinda odd especially how the steelers shouldn't even be in the playoffs, so.......
Reply/Quote
Whistle should have been blown. He was giving himself up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whistle should have been blown. He was giving himself up.

No he fell avoiding him.  IMO

Reply/Quote
Why do they keep running?
Reply/Quote
Not the game of the year.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Good job seeking out the meat of the defense and running to them Thomas.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whistle should have been blown. He was giving himself up.

I agree with this one. He jumped to the ground looking to avoid contact.

Another muffed punt, PIT are missing Brown on these returns thats for sure. Wheaton aint got it.
Reply/Quote
No possession so not a safety.
Reply/Quote