• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week #15
KANSAS CITY @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ SEATTLE
CINCINNATI @ San Francisco
DENVER @ Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Chefs, Seahawks, Bengals, Steelers

Can go either way on the Broncos/steelers game. Both teams have major flaws.
Reply/Quote
KC, Seattle, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh. Do not see Denver coming out with a W, and, that helps us anyway.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's a win win for us next week. First Pittsburgh and Denver get to beat up on each other. We probably want Pittsburgh to win. Then we clobber the 49ers. 11-3 with a game lead for the 2 seed and bye.
Reply/Quote
Whether Pitt beats Denver or not is irrelevant for us.

It will come down to our Denver game for the 2 seed or better... If the jets somehow beat the pats.
Reply/Quote
I really hope the Bengals get a W over SF. That would be huge seeing there is no chance for the Titans to beat NE. At least the Bengals D can beat the 49ers offense alone I think. I am praying for at least 2 out of 3 wins down the stretch to get a bye and get Dalton back. You Bengals fans deserve a break, I mean there has been so much bad luck with this team it stinks.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Whether Pitt beats Denver or not is irrelevant for us.  

It will come down to our Denver game for the 2 seed or better... If the jets somehow beat the pats.

Steelers will win out.  Jets will not...Steelers will be the number 6 seed.  Well hello there 2005!  Nice to see you again.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Steelers will win out.  Jets will not...Steelers will be the number 6 seed.  Well hello there 2005!  Nice to see you again.

Nice to see 2008 again as well.

Heading into this season the Steelers were faced with the most difficult schedule in  the NFL.

In 2008 the Steelers were also faced with the most difficult schedule and went on to win the SB.
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Steelers go on a run. That offense is sick with Bryant, Brown and even DeAngelo at running back. Big Ben hasn't had this many weapons in his career ever IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Steelers will win out.  Jets will not...Steelers will be the number 6 seed.  Well hello there 2005!  Nice to see you again.

Oh Cincy won't lose to the steelers again. Even with AJM in there. Just from a health standpoint so many players would be back.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh Cincy won't lose to the steelers again.   Even with AJM in there.   Just from a health standpoint so many players would be back.

wanna bet?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wanna bet?

We can if the game comes up.  Barring injuries of course.    I reserve the right to not bet based on injuries.  But Andy being the only one out wouldn't restrict that bet.   Send me a PM and let me know what terms you Are thinking
Reply/Quote
This Steelers team is not like past steelers teams. Better on offense but worlds worse on defense.

You will go nowhere.
You will get nothing.

AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!! :angry:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
 [Image: ththbengals.gif~c200][Image: Ravens.gif~c200][Image: m_768f9275bed4d1e886209309d79c8786.gif~c200][Image: SpinningSteelerHelmet.gif~c200]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We can if the game comes up.  Barring injuries of course.    I reserve the right to not bet based on injuries.  But Andy being the only one out wouldn't restrict that bet.   Send me a PM and let me know what terms you Are thinking

I make all my bets in public.  you seem to have all the addendums needed for you to back up what you say, so ....

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This Steelers team is not like past steelers teams. Better on offense but worlds worse on defense.

You will go nowhere.
You will get nothing.

AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!! :angry:

I thought the Steelers defense was never good, just dirty by hurting all the other teams players. What's changed? If nothing has changed, how is the defense any worse off?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I make all my bets in public.  you seem to have all the addendums needed for you to back up what you say, so ....

Ok then what are we betting?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok then what are we betting?

Are you asking what the wagers are or are you asking what the bet is?

If Bengals/Steelers play each other in the playoffs we wager sigs on it.  Loser must sport the sig until the draft.

Reply/Quote

Steelers will not win out, Jets get in playoffs, Steelers on the sidelines for the 3rd year of 4 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Steelers will not win out, Jets get in playoffs, Steelers on the sidelines for the 3rd year of 4 

LOL..We literally have the Broncos, Browns and Ra(Browns 2.0) left.  We win out in large fashion.

The Jets have the Pats.  Please stop.

Reply/Quote