Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
I was emotional last week. This week, well.... just chilling

Reply/Quote
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We going to the SB!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:29 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Mike brown seems really excited!

He's old, give the man a break.
Reply/Quote
Wow insane!!! I never thought this was possible!!! congratulations all!!! Who Dey! Lets finish it off in 2 weeks!
Reply/Quote
this is perfect

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OUR QB! <a href="https://t.co/w3SOD2tZDr">pic.twitter.com/w3SOD2tZDr</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1487930420503138316?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 30, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
we won!!! yes!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:26 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: See ya in two weeks, guys...got liquor to drink. WHO DEY!!!!

I got my first bottle of MD 20/20 since college yesterday.  It's getting a-drank here, because I celebrate the right way damn it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know if someone took a bet on this at the start of the season but it might be rich today.

I don't know what the odds were but I guess 100/1 ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
And he's tied a record for playoff wins by a Bengals QB
Reply/Quote
I still don’t believe it. I haven’t cried about a game since I was 6 but I’m close. Really close.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Woohoo! Super Bowl baby!!
Reply/Quote
I haven't posted in 5 Years. Never thought I had anything fitting to say. Now I have:

I'm so happy ! For me of course, but sooo happy for all You good people who kept believing!
Someone told me to follow my dreams - so I'm going back to bed
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's old, give the man a break.

I gotta say seeing the camera move to him early in the game as he just sits emotionless as we were down 21-3 I have never related more to a billionaire  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I’m so happy for Mike Brown. I’ve always thought he was lacking in putting together a competitive team most of my fandom, but I have a loyalty to all of our personnel regardless of performance and it was so sweet to see him get that trophy
Reply/Quote
This is like a Hollywood movie..
Reply/Quote
Ive never been happier to have been wrong
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I don't know if someone took a bet on this at the start of the season but it might be rich today.

I don't know what the odds were but I guess 100/1 ?

Idk but I got 17 to 1 for Bengals to win it all before playoffs!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:28 PM)pally Wrote: Chiefs board in such a complete meltdown that it crashed

HAHA  Hilarious

No champagne or dance I guess ?
Reply/Quote
Please just make Burrow the owner of the Bengals now...you can't afford him.
Reply/Quote
I’m so happy for Mike. He’s been stubborn, he’s been a terrible GM. But he’s been handing over more and more control. He’s old. I’m more than glad he got to do this today. And I can’t wait till he lifts the Lombardi in a couple weeks!!
Reply/Quote