Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 08:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I still don’t believe it. I haven’t cried about a game since I was 6 but I’m close. Really close.

Let it out man....let it out. 
Reply/Quote
LETS GO!!!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Andy Reid and the Chiefs will remember not kicking a field goal to end the first half for the rest of their lives.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:24 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Yup, good job to the fans who didn't call it quits in the first half. You know who you are. Take off those stripes. You don't deserve it.
Yeah....Bengals fans that have suffered for decades and dealt with the most improbable of improbables who thought it was over when they were down 21-3 at Kansas City against Mahomes don't deserve it. 
Reply/Quote
I'm the only Bengals fan here in PA, so my phone is going ape right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I’m so happy for Mike. He’s been stubborn, he’s been a terrible GM. But he’s been handing over more and more control. He’s old. I’m more than glad he got to do this today. And I can’t wait till he lifts the Lombardi in a couple weeks!!

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Tears in my eyes

Best game by a Bengals team in their history
Reply/Quote
I haven't been on the board all year just because of life getting in the way and work kicking my butt.

Just wanted to hop in and say that I love every single one of you. It's been rough rooting for this team for a majority of my life.

Not today, though. Today was our day. In two weeks, it might just be our day again.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I’m so happy for Mike. He’s been stubborn, he’s been a terrible GM. But he’s been handing over more and more control. He’s old. I’m more than glad he got to do this today. And I can’t wait till he lifts the Lombardi in a couple weeks!!

Someone needs to get him a new hat
Reply/Quote
Damn....that girl at the bar got punked lol
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie, I could not watch the kick. I just have no words. I cannot process.....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think I'm still in shock. I still can't wrap my head around how this defense couldn't stop them at all in the 1st half and then completely redeemed themselves. Crazy. I really think we're winning it all fellas.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:37 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah....Bengals fans that have suffered for decades and dealt with the most improbable of improbables who thought it was over when they were down 21-3 at Kansas City against Mahomes don't deserve it. 

Ah come on, let's cut this kind of crap over emotional posts on a game day thread. Bengals fans have had to watch absolute trash, and losses in the worst of ways over a 30 year period. People are going to be scarred by that. Not putting up blind faith any time things go wrong doesn't make people any less of a fan. 

Every single Bengals fan deserves to soak up what we're currently experiencing. Let's give this crap up and enjoy what is a monumental moment in the history of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:28 PM)pally Wrote: Chiefs board in such a complete meltdown that it crashed

It’s hilarious…the damn board blew a gasket and self combusted 
Reply/Quote
You all realize the Bengals D held KC in 2 consecutive 2nd halves + to a grand total of 6 whole points!  6 WHOLE POINTS!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have no words!!!

Overjoyed!!!!!

Tiger Tiger Tiger
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY  Who Dey WHO DEY  Who Dey WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:43 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: It’s hilarious…the damn board blew a basket and self combusted 

Considering what a bunch of arrogant snots they are the outage is probably a public service. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not gonna lie, I could not watch the kick. I just have no words. I cannot process.....

Same. I kept refreshing the board to tell me what happened
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:28 PM)pally Wrote: Chiefs board in such a complete meltdown that it crashed

Cherry on top. Those jackasses deserve everything they get.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote