Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 08:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: You all realize the Bengals D held KC in 2 consecutive 2nd halves + to a grand total of 6 whole points!  6 WHOLE POINTS!  

And now this will be the national story. How bad Andy Reid is in the 2nd half.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
OMFG guys this is amazing. In tears
Reply/Quote
Bro idk if yall know wtf the SUPERBOWL is but were in it.

I know we havent experienced this in a looooooong minute but get HYPE!!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m just glad my dads around to finally get to see us in the SB once again
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I don't know if someone took a bet on this at the start of the season but it might be rich today.

I don't know what the odds were but I guess 100/1 ?

We already have a $25,000 winner for the AFC-North title.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:51 PM)Housh Wrote: And now this will be the national story. How bad Andy Reid is in the 2nd half.

Man we gotta stomp our feet in front of their studios and say look at our 2nd halves, bitches! Keep doubting!! lol
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:37 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah....Bengals fans that have suffered for decades and dealt with the most improbable of improbables who thought it was over when they were down 21-3 at Kansas City against Mahomes don't deserve it. 

Eactly

Reply/Quote
In a state of shock and getting a crap ton of texts.
Since we live in Southern California my wife says that she has to find a way to get me a ticket to the SB. I ain’t got that kind of cash but here’s hoping she can figure something out!
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie, I thought we were done for. I was trying to stay positive but it was tough. Can’t doubt or count him out. Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is this real life??? Is it ok that I’m a blubbering idiot right now and want to hug everyone??
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:00 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Is this real life??? Is it ok that I’m a blubbering idiot right now and want to hug everyone??

I’m in Charlotte and found a Bengals bar about 40 miles away but decided not to do. Too far to drive after drinking, but wish I did now. Could be hugin all the milfs there right now ?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:56 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: In a state of shock and getting a crap ton of texts.
Since we live in Southern California my wife says that she has to find a way to get me a ticket to the SB. I ain’t got that kind of cash but here’s hoping she can figure something out!

same here live in LA, my nephew said 2 tix nosebleeds are 12K
what a win , what a season!!
Reply/Quote
When i was sitting on the beach, listening to the Vikings game on opening day...i couldn't have possibly imagined this being a reality this year.

wow...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:00 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Is this real life??? Is it ok that I’m a blubbering idiot right now and want to hug everyone??

Pretty sure it's real life and even though you're going to get tears on my shirt I would gladly hug you !!! It's a bloody long way from I presume New Jersey to Shropshire ,England but I've got longish arms. Cry as much as you want and enjoy the moment. Just wait until we win it - shit you'll bawl your eyes out then !!! Have a great night, best wishes, Cuzz, England.
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, we made it. I’m so happy, and why was it so dusty in my house after the game? My eyes were watery.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:37 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah....Bengals fans that have suffered for decades and dealt with the most improbable of improbables who thought it was over when they were down 21-3 at Kansas City against Mahomes don't deserve it. 

If you suffered through those decades you'd know, but you obviously didn't, so take off YOUR stripes! Lol sad fans telling people to not enjoy a superbowl apperance. Who dey.
Reply/Quote

I was in tears and shaking for at least 45 minutes after the kick. Any real Bengals fan that's gone through the pain of the last 30 years should feel no shame in letting loose some tears of joy.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: I feel sorry for Eli, he catches it and he has a pick six!

All that shit we was talking on twitter.

If Mahones scores then Apple cements his legacy ad a meme.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Considering what a bunch of arrogant snots they are the outage is probably a public service. 
Heard KC was overrun by the Appalachian Hill Folk…..
Reply/Quote
This is why I ignore social media....

Iv literally got ppl on my Facebook saying the Chiefs werent even that good. lol

Im dead
-Housh
Reply/Quote