Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
I've been in tears with my heart rate and blood pressure through the roof since the Bell int.

We are undefeated at 7-0 against every team the conference sent to the playoffs.

We are 4 quarters away from being World Champions!

WHO-DEY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am stunned, in a positive way !!!

When the year began, I never saw this, never in even my wildest fantasies !!!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY BABY!!! WE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!

NEVER HAD ANY DOUBT.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 1st down, we need turnovers. Mahomes is 28-1 in playoffs (TD to INT).

Updated to 28-2.
Reply/Quote
I'm crying....

I'm ***** crying.

I'm sorry if you guys thought I was a troll or a jerkface. I wouldn't spend 7 years of my life ***** with you guys if I didn't love this team......

Who Dey baby.

WHo dey!~
Reply/Quote
After Apple missed that INT..... then next play Bates & Bell team up for another game winning INT to shut opposing defenses.

Kudos to Bell for grabbing that ball like a magnet.
Reply/Quote
I can't believe it. I really can't. What a turn around to end up going to the Super Bowl. I just am at a loss for words. Amazing.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl baby!!!!!!! Been a long time coming! Unreal!
Reply/Quote
"Bengals" "Superbowl" I'm still trying to comprehend those two words together .
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mahomes wants the BURROW rate
Reply/Quote
Yup, good job to the fans who didn't call it quits in the first half. You know who you are. Take off those stripes. You don't deserve it.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:23 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: After Apple missed that INT..... then next play Bates & Bell team up for another game winning INT to shut opposing defenses.

Kudos to Bell for grabbing that ball like a magnet.

I feel sorry for Eli, he catches it and he has a pick six!
Reply/Quote
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Dejavue, San Francisco In the super bowl.
Reply/Quote
Bengals haven't been there for 12051 days!  WE ARE THE AFC CHAMPIONS!  No time for losers cause we are the champions of the.... AFC! 

MAHOMES IS A LOSER! LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Jimmy G vs. Joey B
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I can't believe it.  I really can't.   What a turn around to end up going to the Super Bowl.  I just am at a loss for words.  Amazing.

That IS unbelievable...lol.... Cool
Reply/Quote
We in here!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Speechless. Wow, goosebumps all over
Reply/Quote
Last time Bengals drafted a K, he went on to win a SB, history will be repeating again this year
Reply/Quote